shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

the bitch of a group

the person whose the groups jokes are directed at

most of the time with no malice

it's sort of a pick-on-the-new-guy thing

oh lol. To be honest, most of the time that's the dude's fault. If someone is messing with you then get creative and drop bombs on that man.

the group bitch gets constant torment and never gets to enjoy hang outs, in essence takes one for the team.

Every man for himself. If you guys didn't allow it, it wouldn't happen. When someone thinks you're easy to pick on then even the most bitchass of bitchasses will be messing with you.

bitch hella guilt tripping me about something that I honestly didn't think was a big deal..then she turns around and does the same thing to me? :mad::mad::mad:

hate them so called "righteous" people that act all fucking high and mighty..but don't fucking practice what they loudly preach..I get we can all be hypocrites sometimes but fuck at least admit it

nah

yo scott, I only got that shit in elementary school, then I had the luck to be w/ a couple of good friends from then up until now. I pretty much give 0 fuck about what other people not in my close circle of friends think

I have a bunch of people that I can hang out w/ that aren't in my close circle of friends. I rarely get fucked w/ but everyone knows I'm chill

just learn to take jokes and be able to get back in a clever/nonasshole way

nah

yo scott, I only got that shit in elementary school, then I had the luck to be w/ a couple of good friends from then up until now. I pretty much give 0 fuck about what other people not in my close circle of friends think

I have a bunch of people that I can hang out w/ that aren't in my close circle of friends. I rarely get fucked w/ but everyone knows I'm chill

just learn to take jokes and be able to get back in a clever/nonasshole way

yeah this guy does some crazy shit from time to time. its just hilarious though

oh, im pretty sure he'll know who i am once he sees my sn, or maybe not.

he'd posted in this thread before *sigh*

why are boys so eager to share their secrets w/ once another and not w/ their significant other.

just saying.

lol u really signed up for the forum to put me on blast? look all i wanted to do was fuck its w/e

if you're not interested, DON'T PLAY ME BY BRINGING YOUR FRIEND AT THE LAST SECOND.

just cancel the damn thing.

jesus, didnt you grow some balls at your all-women's liberal arts college?

you can spout off about women's empowerment for days, but you cant even own up and not waste your time AND mine?

little girls man. i'm thru with them.

^^^^^ that was this guy VVVVVVV

if you're not interested, DON'T PLAY ME BY BRINGING YOUR FRIEND AT THE LAST SECOND.

just cancel the damn thing.

jesus, didnt you grow some balls at your all-women's liberal arts college?

you can spout off about women's empowerment for days, but you cant even own up and not waste your time AND mine?

little girls man. i'm thru with them.

I hate being overly full when your body tricks you into thinking you are hungry

bitch hella guilt tripping me about something that I honestly didn't think was a big deal..then she turns around and does the same thing to me? :mad::mad::mad:

dude yeah wtf is that noise? i'm in the same sort of thing, my assistant manager hella takes her time doing everything avoiding work at all costs, takes hella days to go to the bank, sits on the computer in the backroom, takes a long ass lunch. i go to safeway to buy lunch and get her some theraflu and she's bitching at me for taking a while. i never call her out on shit like that, mark ass bitch.

dude yeah wtf is that noise? i'm in the same sort of thing, my assistant manager hella takes her time doing everything avoiding work at all costs, takes hella days to go to the bank, sits on the computer in the backroom, takes a long ass lunch. i go to safeway to buy lunch and get her some theraflu and she's bitching at me for taking a while. i never call her out on shit like that, mark ass bitch.

get a hypodermic needle, spike the theraflu and poison that bitchacha

or you could plant weed on her

Guest No Handclaps Please
nick, mayne i live in connecticut, it's fucking lame as hell here. the locals enjoy possum races and bud light, the next level ones found out about lacoste and natty ice bro. i'm outta here as fast as i can get.

2 NATTY ICES OVER HERE BROSKIE