shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

what the fuck is up with the uggs + mini denim skirt

I don't know why, but I hate chicks that use Halloween as an excuse to wear fishnet and really short frilly Disney-movie-type skirts

attention-needing-ass bitches.

I'm little torn on this one. I do think it's pathetic that they use halloween as their excuse to dress "sexy", or should I be more straight forward and say SLUTTY? although I think they're attention whores, I do enjoy looking at them. :)

I'm little torn on this one. I do think it's pathetic that they use halloween as their excuse to dress "sexy", or should I be more straight forward and say SLUTTY? although I think they're attention whores, I do enjoy looking at them. :)

cwg ftw

I hate being swamped in work. I only hope that when this is done, I will get a huge sense of satisfaction.

Yes.. have to have the keys hanging out the hands while walking with canal st LV bag.. it looks real though rofl

white girls are always on some LV shit.

Wouldn't say "hate" but I extremely dislike how my metabolism is slowing down. Over-eat-outs every other day is no longer an option!

eat more meals throughout the day and it'll speed back up.

you shoulda been like 1000$? wow

then you take them shits step on them infront of her

what would she do?

be like, "AHHHHHHHHH! Pierre you owe me $1,000!"

Nah, I took them off of her head and said "I have one reason why these aren't $1,000" and pointed at the Chinese shit on them joints. I wish I would've stepped on them though, especially since when I first met her she thought I was French. i don't play that shit.

status symbol 

–noun

an object, habit, etc., by which the social or economic status of the possessor may be judged.

also, I don't understand coach? some girl told me that the little "L" keychain that was made of some patent leather shit cost her 50$ at a coach store?

what the fuck?

you couldn't even tell it was coach or anything. looks like some kid made it for their mom on Mother's day or something

when your friends have a fucking car but never NEVER wants to take their car out . You want to fucking go out to i know where the fucking party is at pick me fucking up instead of me picking your ass up.

CHEAP ASS MOTHER FUCKERS is another shit i hate. Mother fucker when im fucking drunk as fuck and your hungry and so am i i always pay for your fucking ass i even offer to fucking pay for gas when u fuckin decide to take your car out. You making fuckin more bread then me how the fuck are you so cheap? jesus christ.

This isnt about all of my friends its just one fucker whos just a pain in the fuckin ass sometimes cus hes so fucking cheap and lazy. im not hanging out with this fucker anymore nigga he can do his own thang.

Regal bitch at the library who wouldn't let me loan books because I had a whopping $7.50 fine on my account from 1.5 years ago. I didn't have my wallet with me and they didn't accept card, the bitch refused to loan me the books until I pay the fine, what the hell do I pay taxes for if I have to put up with this shit.

People that hold up lines everywhere with their futile attempts at getting the person they're dealing with to sympathize with how ridiculous (to them) some regulations affecting them are.

Ex: library holds. so many people seemingly can't comprehend simple rules.

Regal bitch at the library who wouldn't let me loan books because I had a whopping $7.50 fine on my account from 1.5 years ago. I didn't have my wallet with me and they didn't accept card, the bitch refused to loan me the books until I pay the fine, what the hell do I pay taxes for if I have to put up with this shit.

Dude shut the fuck up for once. The librarian was surely thinking this as well. Goddamn it.

people that think they know what you are talking about and say, "shh shh I know exactly what you are talking about." then they go off on a completely different subject thinking you were suggesting something

fuck this

you patronizingass shits

dayum dude. needa calm down, what happened anyways?

I agree, some people have terrible perception and just won't give it up, thinking maybe the other person might crack.

This coming from someone who keeps posting on a forum where everyone hates him?

The ironing is delicious