shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Today I went to the bank to deposit my check. In line was this big, stupid douchebag who, when I walked up to the line, looked me up and down and put on a big show.

I was wearing cropped Filippa slacks, about two inches above my ankle. He started stomping and laughing so I looked right at him when he turned around and he was like "what's up man?" and I said "NOT MUCH MAN. WHAT'S UP, MAN?" In a very confrontational tone. He turned away and pussied out even though he was twice my size. Nobody else joined in on his little routine. What a fucking idiot. Nice blackne scars, you stupid baltimoron piece of shit.

OVER CROPPED SLACKS.

photolarge28891.jpg

people who cant go one fucking paragraph w/o saying "like" 50 times. learn your fucking native language so you can better express yourself dumb cunt.

female friends' hella insecure/jealous boyfriends. i cant even hang around when hes around without getting madddddddddd mean mugs and comments. chill the fuck out brosef, im not even attracted to her, stop flattering yourself and lemme be ya dick

SHIT dude i know what you mean. girls in my classes are mega fucking annoying when they say "like" every other word. Shit this one girl said like 11 times in 3 sentences.

But all you do to make em stop is have your hands out like your counting and every time they say "like" you flip one finger, cept you do it in front of their face

people who cant go one fucking paragraph w/o saying "like" 50 times. learn your fucking native language so you can better express yourself dumb cunt.

female friends' hella insecure/jealous boyfriends. i cant even hang around when hes around without getting madddddddddd mean mugs and comments. chill the fuck out brosef, im not even attracted to her, stop flattering yourself and lemme be ya dick

Feeling so lazy like I've been for the past month... I hate this feeling. I

Feeling full from eating so much.. it's overbearing.

The fact that there are way too many unintelligent people in this world. I'm almost depressed how many stupid people are in this world, how many people just lack the simple talent; common sense.

how time goes slow, when you can't wait for something to happen, i want to be in nigeria already

the fact that i'm gonna undo all the hard work i put in the gym in the 9 days i spend being a slob in nigeria

Motherfuck Ebay. Stupid cunts deleted every fucking listing I have up cause of some bullshit, and they didn't just take it down, they deleted every single one so now I have to remake all of them, not to mention the fact that they were all about to end tomorrow.

yeah eBay is a bitch. i had a friend who won this auction and he payed and everything, next day they deleted the auction and he never got his item. he just payed the guy for nothing. im not even sure if he got the item or not

Guest No Handclaps Please

when vending machine options don't match up with what's in the machine, and it's not that see-through kind

fucking paid for lemon lime gatorade and got low calorie grape g2 VOMIT

im a naija boy over here as well, you really want to go back home? I couldn't imagine getting malaria again + being bit by way to many insects.

i been a bunch of times, loved it every time and i have sickle cell trait making me immune to malaria, and i'd be at my dads hotel in victoria island, bug bites will be at a minimum

why go all the way over there to stay in a hotel!! haha im jp but i still had a good experience even with those misfortunes. Justs makes me feel more fortunate.

:i hate that when my friend drinks too much on purpose making it a bad night for the rest of my crew. To top it off hes a cock block when hes drunk unknowingly.

Just went clubbing last two nights to the same shitty venue out of desperation.

I hate those stupid groups of people (mainly girls) who insist on taking group photos every 5 minutes for an hour, just to upload them on facebook to prove to people that they have a social life, nobody cares, get over yourself.

I hate people who come to the dance floor with almost choreographed steps, thinking they're going to impress everyone with their super awesome dance moves. We're laughing at you not with you, go spend your time doing something useful, like tying a noose so you can hang yourself for being such a douche.

I hate sluts who dance on their own with no friends, clearly trying to get attention from the guys, only to blow them all off regardless of anything. Nobody likes a big fucking cock tease, I hope you get raped.

I hate clubs. I can't talk to people without yelling, people always stepping on your feet and bumping into you, always playing shit music because its popular to kids who have no taste, there's usually some sort of bad odor on the dance floor coming from someone that decided an extra pint of beer is worth more than a can of deodorant. I loathe CWG's, they're fine to look at but when they open their mouth you can feel your brain cells slowly decaying to their irrelevant bitching and pathetic humor.

Sigh, didn't have a good weekend.

I hate those stupid groups of people (mainly girls) who insist on taking group photos every 5 minutes for an hour, just to upload them on facebook to prove to people that they have a social life, nobody cares, get over yourself.

I hate people who come to the dance floor with almost choreographed steps, thinking they're going to impress everyone with their super awesome dance moves. We're laughing at you not with you, go spend your time doing something useful, like tying a noose so you can hang yourself for being such a douche.

I hate sluts who dance on their own with no friends, clearly trying to get attention from the guys, only to blow them all off regardless of anything. Nobody likes a big fucking cock tease, I hope you get raped.

I hate clubs. I can't talk to people without yelling, people always stepping on your feet and bumping into you, always playing shit music because its popular to kids who have no taste, there's usually some sort of bad odor on the dance floor coming from someone that decided an extra pint of beer is worth more than a can of deodorant. I loathe CWG's, they're fine to look at but when they open their mouth you can feel your brain cells slowly decaying to their irrelevant bitching and pathetic humor.

hey fuck you man you're the shit i hate. a fucking whiner.

FUCK YOU123

hey fuck you man you're the shit i hate. a fucking whiner.

Not going to put up with stupid shit just so I don't get called a 'whiner'. I go out to have fun not hang out with degenerates of society and put up with lousy music.

Actually, how can you call anyone a whiner in this thread?

fuck this comment, I hope YOU get raped.