shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

I hate that most everyone i know is gone for thanksgiving but i have to make a power point and worksheet on athens/sparta tonight. Fuckin' shit

^^ what's the subject?

my neighbor downstairs that doesn't understand that he has to turn his bass off a bit. shit is shaking.

he's probably gonna get kicked out soon. i'm couting the days

I already created a hypothetical lesson plan for a 10th grade world history class on sparta/athens. I need to actually do the powerpoint content slides and the worksheet i was going to have them do though. Which doesn't make sense to me since this is about me designing lesson plans, not writing out content. Maybe if i finish by 10-11 i can find someone else in town to get drunk or something.

Yea, i don't understand people like that who don't even consider the neighbors. My roomates' band i was telling you about at least are nice about not playing late, and have talked to the neighbors about it.

oh i hadn't really touched athens and sparta in high school. It's pretty cool. But I had over a semester of only that in college, i think it made it up.

monnitoff, ive sent the maintenance guy, the landlord and even the cops once. I call the maintenance guy every time now 'cause he's too dumb. And i don't wanna go see him, i'd rather avoid any contact with that individual.

knowing they're gonna come see me first, you can be sure i won't smoke before, and they are not allowed to come in, so as long as there's nothing in sight they can't do shit.

logic logic.

plus i have the maintenance guy in my pocket, he thinks i'm a really good girl so i have no problems

i got snitched a couple of times. wasn't pleasant. especially when everyone's drunk and shouting "5-oooooooooooo" or "fuck da police"... fortunately there's basically nothing they can do except knocking and say "could you turn the volume down a lil bit dear sir ?".

nah what you need is proper retaliation, threat and blackmailing.

I also hate it when people who are trying to teach you something, and they just end up saying "oh here let me show you" and they end up taking over, and you leave and they continue on with whatever it is. Then they complain and ask "why don't you know this??"

fuck the bangkok protesters are causing so much shit.

my friend from LA is stuck in tokyo with only clothes prepared for hot weather.

he might not come to SG next week.

the whole fucking vacation plan is ruined.

as of now, i fucking hate them for ruining my plans too.

Adjusting to new things:

-jobs

-new place indoor boundaries during your middle of the night voyages in blackness (damn corners!)

-towels

-pool water temp

- ....forums

And my pinky toe hitting everything it can. :mad:

McDonalds. Are these niggas fucking serious? They took the double cheeseburger off the dollar menu, and now replaced it with a "McDouble". The McDouble comes with only 1 piece of cheese, but has two patties. If you want 2 pieces of cheese, you have to pay 20 cents more, for the normal Double Cheeseburger. Fucking ridiculous.

i never been to a mcdonalds where the double was $1.

at school and home it was always the reg cheeseburger for a dollar.

double has too much meat to bread ratio going on anyway.

i think at monmouth U after 1-2am the cheeseburgers are like 50 cents.

something like that.

bad news when your drunk.

overweight photographers at concerts

dishes stacked up in the sink

the swarm of gnats that flies up every time I turn on the tap

not having 'normal' college education, i e staying at one school for four years

that new yorkers don't ride the subway as well as people in tokyo- move to center of train when it gets crowded, let people out before going in, not standing in front of door

that nypl is so inefficient

that new yorkers don't ride the subway as well as people in tokyo- move to center of train when it gets crowded, let people out before going in, not standing in front of door

that nypl is so inefficient

I get so angry at public transportation hubs because people just act so rude and retarded.

Do people know about the escalator etiquette? One side is for people who want to ride it down, and the other is for people in a hurry who want to walk down as it descends. If you're not walking then stand to one fucking side and stop blocking the whole damn escalator!! It is the most obvious courtesy but I see people who obviously commute regularly yet are oblivious to it.