shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

When you click on a photo in google images and it automatically saves to your computer.

it does it to me everytime i click a picture from a blogspot in safari on mac... fuckin annoyin.

Seems it's been happening for about a year now. I will google it and try to get to the bottom why it is happening once and for all.

fuck i thought the image saving bullshit was only happening to me, that shit is ridiculously annoying

I hate that I haven't used my wireless headset in over 2 months, and now that I need it, it's broken. I also hate that I went and bought another headset to replace it, thinking that would solve the problem, but the headset is still not being detected.

I hate when you are on photobucket and you click the link and it says 'copied!' but later when you paste you realized that it was a lie

then you have to go back and highlight the link and manually copy

I noticed that too, it used to work perfectly, but somehow it doesn't copy properly now...

maybe there's a bug.

girls who publicly dispute like this (ie on facebook, IRL, etc)

g1: oh my god you're like 19939330 times prettier then me girl

g2: oh my god not true! your so much prettier

g1: omg you're such a liar! your so much prettier stop trying to fight it!

g2: girl you crazy.

g1: girl you crazy AND GORGEOUS. i win.

g2: are you kidding me? your so skinny and perfect in everyway

(note the lack of punctuation and grammatical errors..and excessive use of "girl")

lkasjfalsdjfaslkfafs

waking up early when its cold everywhere but in bed and all you want to do is stay in there but you really need to get up. putting on cold clothes. eating cold cereal and looking outside at how cold it is. fuck

or having to get out of the shower into freezing air then squating down to a tiny ass heater..or when you're changing from jammies to street/work clothes..

girls who publicly dispute like this (ie on facebook, IRL, etc)

g1: oh my god you're like 19939330 times prettier then me girl

g2: oh my god not true! your so much prettier

g1: omg you're such a liar! your so much prettier stop trying to fight it!

g2: girl you crazy.

g1: girl you crazy AND GORGEOUS. i win.

g2: are you kidding me? your so skinny and perfect in everyway

(note the lack of punctuation and grammatical errors..and excessive use of "girl")

lkasjfalsdjfaslkfafs

this is simone

waking up like an hour before you have to and not being able to fall asleep. i've done it everyday this week.

also, i hate how my skin has been perfect for the last four months and i'm getting a zit a few days before my band has a big big show.

also, i will never buy anything that isn't on sale again. most likely it will just end up going on sale.

20281188_125x125.jpg

This annoying ass guy in my grad program has this tshirt

and a lot of other worse tshirts

:(

You ever get like sometimes ye get on that toilet and ye shit, that water splash up on yo' ass? Don't that make ye mad, right?

You know what really make mad is when the shit is halfway out, then go back up in that mothafocka. Why do shit be teasin' yo' ass? Just get the fuck out, right?

You know what really make me mad is when yo' ass don' cooperate whicha then clinch up and break the shit in half? You be mad like a motherfucker too coz you gotta whip yo' ass for 5 hours. Use 12 roles o' toilet paper on that mothafocka.

You know what really bother me is when you be strainin' for a long time and one lil' pebble shit comes out? Y' want some shit this big right? Stick yo' head up your ass and say: That all the shit I'm gonn' get mothafocka?

And it's afterwards right, when you done with shit, you done all the shittin' you gonna do for the whole day and you flush that toilet and one chunk come back... WHAT DOES THAT CHUNK WANT?