shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

what school? i've never heard of a college caring what people look at on the internet...only blocking bandwidth hogging stuff like torrents

My school blocks Facebook, Myspace, blogger, xanga, you name it....

Then again, I'm a high schooler.

My stupid spoiled brat friend who threw his 150 dollar tennis racket purposely because he couldn't return my serves and was getting his ass handed to him by me. He blamed it on his racket and that he was having a shitty day, he couldnt admit that i became a better tennis player then him in the past few weeks. Also that fucker went home lied to his mom that his racket broke because he was "Serving too hard and it slipped out" and his mom just bought him another racket like instantly and it was the racket I was saving up for.

Honestly sometimes i think rich kids don't appreciate some of the shit they have because they don't have to lift a finger for it.

and yes I Mad

im trying to write a reflective paper for my english literature class. dude, stop trying to impress this asian beez with your bullshit about interning at a law firm. i can hear their entire lame conversation, she wants to get into juvenile law "because she likes kids and wants to give them a voice." you're so fucking righteous, fuck off. her tits are no larger than that old smoke detector above your head.

what im getting at is HEY PEOPLE SHUT THE FUCK UP.

once again, drivers in the fucking left lane, driving 70, WITH KIDS IN THEIR CAR, fucking move over to the right lane, it's not a leisure lane!

and, i fucking hate having a messy unorganized room.

fucking fuck!

My stupid spoiled brat friend who threw his 150 dollar tennis racket purposely because he couldn't return my serves and was getting his ass handed to him by me. He blamed it on his racket and that he was having a shitty day, he couldnt admit that i became a better tennis player then him in the past few weeks. Also that fucker went home lied to his mom that his racket broke because he was "Serving too hard and it slipped out" and his mom just bought him another racket like instantly and it was the racket I was saving up for.

Honestly sometimes i think rich kids don't appreciate some of the shit they have because they don't have to lift a finger for it.

and yes I Mad

same shit happened with friends iPod. literally threw it and got new one

I hate people that don't understand satire

I hate people that play dumb and make themselves sound right when everything they say is wrong

I hate when flip eggs and you don't think about it and it comes out perfectly but when you try then you fuck up

bus drivers who

cant fucking drive

get fucking mad at you when you enter by the second door when theres a fucking line. why THE FUCK YOU LET THAT FUCKING FAT N**GA HOE ENTER BY THE FUCKING SECOND DOOR AND NOT ME?

FUCK YOU FUCKING 60 YEARS OLD REDNECK

GET A REAL FUCKING JOB

FUCK YOUHOE

FUCK

YOU

people who love you when you can do something for you. but when you try, and aren't able to, they just ignore you.

japanese companies that try to slowly tighten their choke hold on you. expecting you to give them more and more of your free time with absolutely no reward. then, when you dont, claiming that you have no loyalty or respect for them. how about fucking respect for your employees...