shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

I'm tired of thinking about this thesis paper. I have talked about the subject for months now, my committee knows the material as well as I do, fuck formalities... that's what everything I do is about!! :(

Guest jmatsu
I hate Wes Anderson movies.

They need to just shut up already. WE GET IT.

Also, fuck Donovan. FUCK DONOVAN. IT'S CRAP.

you mean the oldfart rocker or the new electro fags?

i fucking hate math right now, i just spent a bunch of time trying to figure out a damn problem that i don't get. if you want to give it a whirl i'll post it. i hope it's not some fucking stupid easy ass answer.

Given a certain number of balls, of which some are blue, pick 5 at random. The probability that all 5 are blue is 1/2. Determine the original number of balls and decide how many were blue.

Not to be anal but will there be an answer for this?

Not to be anal but will there be an answer for this?

sorry about that. here's the answer my teacher gave in class, it's from finite math and we're learning probability and counting principles. i kinda get the answer. you find it with the process of elimination. it woulda been easier to see if i'd just written it out and scanned it

x = # of blue balls

y = total # of balls

y > y, y > 6, x > 5

P(x, 5) / P(y, 5) = 1/2

case 1: x=6

1*P(y, 5) = 2*P(x, 5) ==> P(y, 5) = 2*P(6, 5) ==> P(y, 5) = 12

case 2: x=7

P(y, 5) = 2*P(7,5) ==> P(y, 5) = 2*P(7, 5) ==> P(y,5) = 42

case 4: x=9

P(y, 5) = 2*P(9, 5) ==> P(y, 5) = 2*126 ==> P(y, 5) = 252

y = 10, P(10, 5) = 252

All ages shows and all the shit that comes with that.

No it is not okay for you too blow a fucking whistle right next to my ear even if it's to the 'beat of the song'.

And no it is not okay for you to slamdance at a Strokes show.

And no it is not okay for you to slamdance at a Strokes show.

Maybe the best show I've ever been to was a Strokes show in 2002; it felt like being in a human wave pool. Afterward, I could barely walk as I had lost all sense of equilibrium.

i hate every single one of you stupid fucks who work in the parking garage i park in daily. if my transponder isn't recognized one more time upon my departure from the garage i'm going to go fucking postal. i hope each of you are impaled anally by the garage gate opener's arm.