Snow Gear - Ski, Snowboard, Alpine

Brienneoftarth

i ride mostly at a-basin. copper is sick. mary jane > winter park

good call on the pictures. my current bindings more than make up for my skier apparel

sweet bindings man. i diggit. i totally agree about mary jane... i happened upon opening day at m.j. after a foot and a half night. it was amazing. fuckin party at the lift lines, champagne, whiskey, blunts just goin around, everyone cheering each other on. one of the best days ever = an entirely untouched mountain of snow.

you live in denver jayrock? im out in boulder for school right now...

Don't know why I never saw this thread before... hmmm.. anyway

I ride these all the time, best board out there love the pop and flex. Also in my quiver is a Vapor 157 w/ c60's and a seven 154 w/ cartels for tha streets.

Clothing wise I have a shitload of stuff from burton AK to softshells that I usually change up all the time. The perks of working in a skate shop snowboard shop for 10 years I have accquired a ton of stuff.

P1010593.jpg

So fucking pissed.

I picked up a Lib Tech youth in asia board 2 days ago, and then broke my foot yesterday.

Can't decide if i want to return it and get something banana tech next year or just keep it. The flex seems about fucking perfect and I love how lib techs ride, so, I dunno.

Guest Goose25
Any recs? I have no idea how to go about this but I assume - pair of wool long-johns + fleece + jacket + pants + goggles + beanie would cut it and I can rent the boots and board? (have a ticket to colorado)

I greatly appreciate your recs...and links to low pretense, fit-for-a-newbie items would be awesome, must be something out there on sale at this time of year.

Thermal underwear will make the worst clothing choice a non-issue

Out here on the East Coast everybody, I mean everybody...esp.. the workers jack peoples stuff. Its so shitty I've seen decks that are one day old get left by the bathroom and get snatched because people are dicks.

Out here on the East Coast everybody, I mean everybody...esp.. the workers jack peoples stuff. Its so shitty I've seen decks that are one day old get left by the bathroom and get snatched because people are dicks.

buddy got an old peter line forum jacked when we were young ... i had a brand new burton and i hid it in some shack luckily or im pretty sure it woulda been gone instead of his.

i lock my shit up now usually.. not worth the risk

• 3 weeks later...

looks good man, as long as it's for skiing not riding haha

i picked up a new deck after my others got jacked

capita outdoor living 156

thought it would be good for pow riding out west, we got shit weather and there was no pow, fucking gay

anyway it looks sick, pm if you want it, but im not putting it in the supermarket or on ebay or anything

IMG_1041.jpg

IMG_1047.jpg

anybody know how the burton AK hovers fit? I can't decide if I want a large or a medium. I'd like to wear the jacket, even when I'm not snowboarding. If I get a medium could I still wear a sweater or a crewneck under it? I guess I should say I usually wear mediums, usually size 38s.