the sufu couples gossip thread.

Guest jmatsu

Guest jmatsu
i started off with "with sympathy" this afternoon at work and now at home am already up to "the mind is a terrible thing to taste"

BURNING INSIDE

i shoulda bought that t-shirt back when al(ien) was popular. the mind is a terrible thing to taste reminds me of those x-ray cattle cdg tees or some older u.c. tees.

will these dreams still follow me out of dark obscurity

cant you see it up in the sky as it kicks you in the face and sucks you dry?

you never had the answers, and now you tell me the facts of life

i really couldnt be bothered with you, get out of my face and watch me die

Guest jmatsu
as if we didnt kno this???

4reel tho my kidz (if i hav) will prolly b fukd. unless i marry sam race but chance of dat b kina low i thnk...hard 2 find.

but serioulsy, what kind of bitches you prefer??

but serioulsy, what kind of bitches you prefer??
i dont care as long as decent lookin i just h8 certain charactr trate amerikkan oftn hav n also wai amerikkkan womn talk "omitgod i lyke talk lyk this ware evry other word is hiiiiii and then u kno i waent 2 get channel bootz n then blah balh balh YAHH HBITCH YAHHH

Guest jmatsu
i dont care as long as decent lookin i just h8 certain charactr trate amerikkan oftn hav n also wai amerikkkan womn talk "omitgod i lyke talk lyk this ware evry other word is hiiiiii and then u kno i waent 2 get channel bootz n then blah balh balh YAHH HBITCH YAHHH

i don't like fobby bitches who try to compensate for their fobbiness by acting like liberated american lady. bitch, prepare my bath and fetch my house-slippers!!!!