the sufu couples gossip thread.

Guest jmatsu

Guest jmatsu
o fuk thts prolly wat i b doin but i aint do nuthin illegal feelme??? dese nigerian niggaz b on dat grind tho makin dat paper ne way they can i respek tht.

i wondr y ichigo ant got tht werk ethic. honestly no1 on sufu rly seem 2 werk tht hard cept 4 a few...as evdience by "wat r u doin wit ur lyfe" thred...

there are educated black people from mechanized cities who hold down tech and coporate jobs and 3rd world immigrants (this not only includes africans, but asians and eastern europeans) who do what they gotta do to survive, and nobody can legitamately disrespect that (unless they do some crazy criminal shit).

i doubt that ichigo could get a animator/animation job in japan...

the japanese outsource to korea now days. there has been only one foreign animation director (as far as japanimation goes) and that nigga's a white cat. he actually did a good job.

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP.

I'm going to give my dad that dollar to come with me, thaaat way I can 'hop' over to Italy for free. My dad'll leave me and Jane will meet me outside the base.

then sweet, sweet love making.

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP.

I'm going to give my dad that dollar to come with me, thaaat way I can 'hop' over to Italy for free. My dad'll leave me and Jane will meet me outside the base.

then sweet, sweet love making.

you lose. i signed up for the space-a list weeks ago.

have fun waiting in the uso.

Guest jmatsu
Your confusing amadoriv for the guy that looks like him (interceptor ?)

oh yeah! booyah!!

did any naughty shit happen at the dmz party? does llllll and kimchigurl have non-sufu boyfriends. if so they can fuck off.