transaction problems and disputes

mike lowrey

^you petulant fuck. sent shit out the cheapest way possible, since you didn't pay me for re-shipping fees. didn't you decide by yourself that you wanted a refund? now you're asking me where they at? be patient asshole.... you cheap bastard. i marked them jawns down so much and you giving me grief? fuck u

^you petulant fuck. sent shit out the cheapest way possible, since you didn't pay me for re-shipping fees. didn't you decide by yourself that you wanted a refund? now you're asking me where they at? be patient asshole.... you cheap bastard. i marked them jawns down so much and you giving me grief? fuck u

Fuck you. I paid you back in July and the package got returned to sender via USPS and you have the nerve to fucking ask me to pay for "re-shipping fees" when you are the fucking seller and should deal with USPS yourself. Yes I told you that I wanted a refund because you didn't reply to my PM when I asked you where they were. It's been more than 2 months and you are telling me to be patient? You need to shut the fuck up chubby faced asshole.

Matsu i did ship your shit out been 3 weeks now almost. Wrped them up in shipping paper and droped them at the post office before work so i dunno where the fuck they are. As for the bag i am going to have to refund as i got screwed over but people need to be patient cuase im just in a cash funk right now im not trying to dick no one over. bu

t Matsu the pants have been sent out.

sent payment on 9/3 and havent heard shit since from casual_coal.

paid for his beanie

http://66.240.222.190/showthread.php?t=58443

opened a case with paypal today.

BEWARE

PAYPAL DECIDED IN MY FAVOR AND BECAUSE casual_coal HAS NO FUNDS IN HIS ACCOUNT, THEY COULDNT CREDIT ME

DONT DO BUSINESS WITH casual_coal. HE STOLE MONEY FROM ME AND ANOTHER MEMBER ON HERE RUBEN

BEWARE

yo just a heads up. bought a pair of shoes from Chris Vause aka "landstander" on 9/1. asked him to give me a heads up when he shipped them. no reply, waited like 5 more days, asked again cause it had been over a week already. waited a few more days, no reply, decided to open up a paypal dispute after waiting for two weeks. FINALLY, a reply. he said he sent my shoes out and that they should be here soon. that was the beginning of last week. over three weeks later, I still don't have shit. escalated the dispute. we'll see how this goes.

not sure if this dude is trying to scam me, if he's just been lazy, or if he had any family issues or anything -- dude never talked. just sayin I still haven't received shit. sellers: communication is key.

just a warning to anyone considering dealing with 'bloodthornniners', the guy selling the corpus shit....

my experience was that he was communicative enough in taking my money, but after that it was total silence even though he found time to up his threads.

the guy didnt deem it necessary to actually send anything out, rather he kept trying to sell the same shit i already payed for to other board members...

its been a month and a half maybe more, and still no word.... fortunately paypal has recovered my money.

i know im not the only person who has had trouble with this guy, i can only hope they also managed to get some cash back.

BE WARNED GUYS.

watch out for landstander AKA chris vause AKA [email protected]

purchased a pair of shoes from him on 09/01/08 and never received them. dodged any sort of communication after I paid until I opened up a dispute two weeks after not receiving my item. said that they were shipped and would arrive by 09/19/08. they did not arrive so I escalated the dispute. ended up doing a chargeback after a month's time went by. still not a word from him. BEWARE.

user: asdbra Bought a pair of shoes from me, paid for them, and then after I send him message that I sent them out he opens up a dispute with PayPal saying he hasn't received them and saying he believes they're fake...hasn't even received them yet because I'm in the US and he's in Bangkok. WTF---this is nonsense!!!:mad: Just because someone has a change of mind does not give them the right to make accusations and try to keep the item AND get their money back...total bullshit!!!!!

idrawdinosaurs

i saw a post on the D-SRL thread about his Nikon D40 w/ 3 lenses and a bunch of extras. i checked his profile, and saw he had done some selling fo the forum, seemed like a legit guy. a few days after i paid him, he claimed to have sent the camera. a couple days after that, he emailed me telling me he sent me the wrong delivery confirmation. He never gave me the delivery confirmation, then claimed that the camera had been sent back to him because no one signed for it at my house. there was no attempted delivery notice. so then we agreed on having the camera sent to my college. i recieved the package from him, but it was under another name. inside the box was no nikon d40. inside the box was a 2 year college book, a novel, an old computer mouse, and a bunch of random creepy shit like cables and toys. i havent heard back from him in like 5 days. already opened a dispute, but im scared im not gonna get my money back. im gonna escalate the dispute if i dont hear back from him. anyone have any advice on dealing with something this big?

idrawdinosaurs

i saw a post on the D-SRL thread about his Nikon D40 w/ 3 lenses and a bunch of extras. i checked his profile, and saw he had done some selling fo the forum, seemed like a legit guy. a few days after i paid him, he claimed to have sent the camera. a couple days after that, he emailed me telling me he sent me the wrong delivery confirmation. He never gave me the delivery confirmation, then claimed that the camera had been sent back to him because no one signed for it at my house. there was no attempted delivery notice. so then we agreed on having the camera sent to my college. i recieved the package from him, but it was under another name. inside the box was no nikon d40. inside the box was a 2 year college book, a novel, an old computer mouse, and a bunch of random creepy shit like cables and toys. i havent heard back from him in like 5 days. already opened a dispute, but im scared im not gonna get my money back. im gonna escalate the dispute if i dont hear back from him. anyone have any advice on dealing with something this big?

do a chargeback if you used a cc to fund your paypal account or do a reversal with your bank if you did an instant transfer with them.

^ i used the funds i had in paypal at the moment, but my paypal is linked to my debit card. as in, if i buy something with paypal, but my paypal balance is 0, it will automatically withdraw it from my account. i've never done a chargeback, you think itll work? its been over two weeks now too. thanks for the help

and no, im going to burn that mouse if i dont get my shit back

dude, some cc's let you do chargebacks all the way up to from like 2 years ago. serious.

the odds of you getting your money back are pretty slim considering you paid with your paypal funds (NEVER. I repeat, NEVER, pay with paypal funds. always withdraw your funds to your bank account and then fund from your credit card before making a purchase as a precaution) however, you might be able to recover the funds you used from elsewhere, so say the purchase was $20 and 10 was funded from your account balance and the other 10 from your debit card, you might be able to get that 10 you used on your debit card back.

also, IMO, I would escalate that dispute immediately. tell paypal your side of the story and make sure to keep track of all contact with him and take pics of what you received. mark the dispute as "item different than described" or whatever. definitely do not mark it as "item not received" because he will win that one 110% for sure.

ghulkan - stood me up after asking me to hold an item for him for 2+ months. on several occasions he assured me that he was going to take them, but never replied again. should've realized it was never going to happen from the beginning...