transaction problems and disputes

mike lowrey

how long do you guys wait and send emails and pm's before you just sort of give up hope and know that the person you sent payment to is screwing you out of the item they promised?

i ordered something from a sufu member with 1000+ posts, they corresponded via pm for a bit, then sort of dropped off. I asked for an update and got a "oh yeah man i sent that out on monday i thought i pm'ed you" response about two weeks ago and, since then, nothing. i personally think that's weak. the person is posting and stuff so it's not like they are not on sufu or away from computer or anything.

I sent payment for an item 3 weeks ago and was told it was sent priority. I have not received the items so I assumed it had been lost in transit because this guy has good feedback and a lot of posts. I was able to talk to the mail lady today and asked about the package. She said she remembers a package and came by with it but the house number was wrong on the package so she was not sure whether or not it belonged to my house so to be safe she marked it as wrong address and had it sent back to the sender.

Do you think it would be reasonable for me to request the sender to send the package next day once he receives the package?

how long do you guys wait and send emails and pm's before you just sort of give up hope and know that the person you sent payment to is screwing you out of the item they promised?

i ordered something from a sufu member with 1000+ posts, they corresponded via pm for a bit, then sort of dropped off. I asked for an update and got a "oh yeah man i sent that out on monday i thought i pm'ed you" response about two weeks ago and, since then, nothing. i personally think that's weak. the person is posting and stuff so it's not like they are not on sufu or away from computer or anything.

can't help ya if you don't snitch.

who was it?

Guest jmatsu
I sent payment for an item 3 weeks ago and was told it was sent priority. I have not received the items so I assumed it had been lost in transit because this guy has good feedback and a lot of posts. I was able to talk to the mail lady today and asked about the package. She said she remembers a package and came by with it but the house number was wrong on the package so she was not sure whether or not it belonged to my house so to be safe she marked it as wrong address and had it sent back to the sender.

Do you think it would be reasonable for me to request the sender to send the package next day once he receives the package?

i'm sure the person in question wrote the adress correctly. even if he didn't your mail person would have recognized your name. it's totally reasonable for you to make said request, but i ain't gonna send shit overnight unless you payin 4 it.

i thought this thread was for bad superfuture users, not eBay members =/

anyway, i would open a dispute if you no longer want them what with the stains and all. you may even be able to get a full refund but keep the pants lol

Yes, but the seller is also a sufu member. I send him the pants back, and now he's already selling them again right here in the supermarket. I didn't even get my refund yet and he tells me he didn't receive the pants yet.

Yes, but the seller is also a sufu member. I send him the pants back, and now he's already selling them again right here in the supermarket. I didn't even get my refund yet and he tells me he didn't receive the pants yet.

like i said before they were clean when i sent them and hae already apologised and offered a refund- i have only put them up for sale again so i have a buyer ready- like i have said in the other thread and by email i will refund you when i receive them. yet you have still not provided me with the tracking number i asked for. and claim you posted them over a week ago.

rather than running your mouth like a little baby on sf, which i have currently given you no reason to do. why dont we keep this to ebay and emails? if you want to get into an internet shit flinging match on here then (which you seem to be trying to do) then im not going to respond anyway. helped by the fact i dont check here very often.

i havnt sold many things on here but the things i have are worth more then a shitty pair of £50 jogging bottoms and they have all been without any problems.

i would like to resolve this amicably so please reply via ebay or email. would be a great help if you included the tracking number for the parcel.

regards.

I bought a supreme jacket from eequalsmcbrill a while ago and never recieved it. Never responded to my emails, and a paypal claim has been opened a couple days ago. Shady business...

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=55949&highlight=supreme

I purchased a pair of Carpe Diem linen over leather boots from Chub Rock over a month ago and still have not received them.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/member.php?u=11967

Granted, I had the boots shipped to Asia, but it shouldn't take a month to ship. He also hasn't responded to any of my emails or PMs. I know some people have dealt with him, hence my hesitation to post something on this thread, but I've been waiting a quite some time... not sure what to do at this point.

I bought a supreme jacket from eequalsmcbrill a while ago and never recieved it. Never responded to my emails, and a paypal claim has been opened a couple days ago. Shady business...

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=55949&highlight=supreme

you have to pester him repeatedly and SOMEDAY you might get your stuff. it took him forever to send me a backpack.

i paid zehero via paypal for an idiom sustain backpack back in end of may.

back in this thread: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=50982

he said he sent it out, and replied to all my PM's, was nice to deal with.

sadly, i still have not received the bag...

it can't be in customs. because items in customs wouldn't take 2 months for it to arrive.

he said he sent it to the right address which was my paypal address.

it is possible though that it MAY have been lost in transit...

zehero's legit in my books. bought 2 pairs of jeans off him, came on time and exactly as he said. i would assume transit.

I purchased a pair of Carpe Diem linen over leather boots from Chub Rock over a month ago and still have not received them.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/member.php?u=11967

Granted, I had the boots shipped to Asia, but it shouldn't take a month to ship. He also hasn't responded to any of my emails or PMs. I know some people have dealt with him, hence my hesitation to post something on this thread, but I've been waiting a quite some time... not sure what to do at this point.

Don't worry too much, every time I have had someone from canada send me an item using ground canada post the package takes nearly a month (and I live in the US). I have purchased and sold to chub before and he has always come through.

Maatsu I know its been forever shit got fucked with my bank i know thats not your fault but i got three others waiting too i got the cash sent your shit and now have it back here so i have to reship again im not trying to take forever just my funds are frozen man no fun for me

jufros - http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=51676

7/29 - got dibs on his ndg flight jacket. as long as i pay $190, he'd "gladly" ship next day and expect $10 within a week.

8/1 - get the last $10 to him. his pm: "consider it shipped". i let it go even though he said he'd ship sooner. he mentioned the jacket was too hot for LA, so i assumed shipment would be quick since i'm in SF.

8/13 - left a pm; i didn't receive jacket yet. i ask for a tracking number. he responds that he just got it sent back to him because he made a mistake on the address. again, says he'll ship first thing tomorrow and provide tracking number. i verify my address in pm to make sure.

8/22 - still no jacket, no tracking number, no response. i pm again for tracking number or at least a response. check hours later, and he's on. he doesn't respond.

his account has been active since, but still no word from him.

edit...

8/25 - responds, and promises refund if not received within two days.

8/27 - jacket arrived. problem resolved.

francojean23 - Dior Homme VOTC Campaign Biker Boots Black 42, http://66.240.222.190/showthread.php?t=57657

Seller agreed to ship 2nd day shipping, shipping is included in the price, first few days he replied to my messages, but now no response at all, and it's been 2 weeks now. Beware of this scammer.

Received boots, problem resolved. I still do not recommend this seller to any international buyers.

SelfEXplanatory- I purchased and paid for Fragment Footscapes and a Miles Supreme tee off him months ago from this thread http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=53999, and have yet to see the items. I'm PM'd and emailed him repeatedly regarding this and had one email over a month ago saying that he had problems and hadn't shipped them yet, and he said he would immediately. He has not replied to any emails since.

I purchased a pair of Julius Twist double layer longsleeve size 2 from mutt225 over a month ago and still have not received them.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=56261

I've understand you shipped the shirts to Asia, but it shouldn't take a month to ship. He also hasn't responded to any of my emails or PM.

I sent payment for a hm messenger bag on the July 29 and still haven't received it. Two weeks ago I opened a chargeback through paypal to recoup my funds. A few days later he pm'ed me saying I should retract the claim because he's been having some problems with his accounts and that's the reason for the hold up but he'll get it out to me soon. I've waited two weeks now and still nothing. Consequently, I pm'ed him requesting a full refund since this is BS besides I've decided to get a nice porter bag from Japan instead. Needless, to say, no response from him. I'm a new member here but I'm slowly beginning to detest this forum. The folks here always claim immediate shipment after payment; however; from my previous experiences here, my stuff always gets delayed in shipping out. I'm on SF and members there just don't operate this way. Too many shady characters and kids here.:mad: