transaction problems and disputes

mike lowrey

Oh and an another insult to injury from Zealouz, following this story. As I've told, the only way to make him take back his torn clothes was a paypal claim, so I have sent it back from EU to USA (for my own expense of course, that's what I've got for dealing with him), and yesterday he received it back. What does a seller once he received his items back? He issues a refund or informs paypal that he has received it back. What has Lane done? Of course nothing, now he's keeping both his items and my money.
I am so glad I have chosen trackable shipping though it was more expensive: otherwise I am 100% sure he would claim it as non-delivered. 

Don't deal with him, ever.

username: Blvckiechvn (sufu), livinsuckafree (hypebeast), championfever (tumblr)

PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED. IF YOU ARE IN A DISPUTE WITH THE MEMBER IN QUESTION CONTACT MREE VIA PM FOR THE CONTACT INFO.

For reference:http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/150349-fs-naked-and-famous-elephant-2-weirdguy-size-29-bnwot-50-this-evening-only/

Jude was still advertising on hypebeast after quan612 paid for the pair and even acknowledged receipt of payment. I had no idea of this, only after I posted saying I dealt with him on the thread did I find out about quan612.

First he was okay with paypal, then insisted on WU only. Should have gotten suspicious but it was my first time with WU and I decided to be trusting(oh, stupid naive me). He stopped coming to the forums after seeing me and quan612 posting on his scam. He also did not acknowledge receiving my money though he quickly took it based on WU's tracking.

When I contacted him through tumblr, he was quick to lock his tumblr and then change his url shortly from blvckiechvn to championfever. I have applied for interdiction with his WU account and have emailed paypal to monitor his account more closely in the hope that others will not fall victim to any other scams he may choose to conduct.

Hi

I have a problem with the member "LeBron James"

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/user/137760-lebron-james/

He bought me a pair of jeans and open a dispute for non-conforming object on Paypal without reason just to recover his money, two weeks after receipt...

He clearly wants to rip me off. 

User name : Fashionclassicsetter

Paid for geobasket but received an empty box (not so empty as this guy sent me 7 usps envelopes wtf)

paypal id [email protected]

but I believe that [email protected], [email protected] are same guy.

contact email

[email protected]

[email protected]

Just opened a dispute through paypal, I will never buy anything over internet other than well known online store

mree, on 24 Jul 2013 - 7:29 PM, said:

username: Blvckiechvn (sufu), livinsuckafree (hypebeast), championfever (tumblr)

PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED

For reference:http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/150349-fs-naked-and-famous-elephant-2-weirdguy-size-29-bnwot-50-this-evening-only/

Jude was still advertising on hypebeast after quan612 paid for the pair and even acknowledged receipt of payment. I had no idea of this, only after I posted saying I dealt with him on the thread did I find out about quan612.

First he was okay with paypal, then insisted on WU only. Should have gotten suspicious but it was my first time with WU and I decided to be trusting(oh, stupid naive me). He stopped coming to the forums after seeing me and quan612 posting on his scam. He also did not acknowledge receiving my money though he quickly took it based on WU's tracking.

When I contacted him through tumblr, he was quick to lock his tumblr and then change his url shortly from blvckiechvn to championfever. I have applied for interdiction with his WU account and have emailed paypal to monitor his account more closely in the hope that others will not fall victim to any other scams he may choose to conduct.

gFRvj.jpg

This is Jude Madu guys. Sent me this through tumblr after I recieved the PM below 2 days ago.

SZ6uW.jpg

I doubt he has really posted the jeans, given his 'fake' info was taken down.

Edited by ordo

blvckiechvn, on 31 Jul 2013 - 10:34 PM, said:

keep crying buddy, the jeans have been shipped. you're an annoying little cockroach, don't know what you're trying to achieve but you're getting no where.

T3RXx.jpg

So, is your personal information I posted your real information? Which words am I to trust? You hide for a week and then come back with threats of legal action?

Your crime of online fraud trying to scam me and quan and god knows how many more, is much more serious than me posting your fake/personal information online is. If a lawsuit does come to trial, I would have the benefit of my action (or rather, reaction) being one that actually serves as a warning to others of a fraudster and not with any ill intent.

I apologize if any identity theft does occur, though I doubt it given there is only your name and (real?) address and email address. There is no contact number or ID for someone to actually pretend to be you.

Edited by mree

It is my real information, including my name. Lol whatever you say mate, "Your crime of online fraud is as much a crime of trying to scam me and quan and god knows how many more" makes no sense at all. Do I have any other items for sale? No. How does you spreading my name protect others when I have no items for sale, and my hypebeast account has been suspended because I requested it to be? You are so childish, even after your posts are deleted you repost my info. The posts are being removed because what you're doing is illegal, you are not allowed to post personal information without the consent of the person who's info is being posted.

I never hid for a week, unlike yourself I work and do not sit on the computer all day spreading other peoples information. 

blvckiechvn, on 31 Jul 2013 - 11:10 PM, said:

It is my real information, including my name. Lol whatever you say mate, "Your crime of online fraud is as much a crime of trying to scam me and quan and god knows how many more" makes no sense at all. Do I have any other items for sale? No. How does you spreading my name protect others when I have no items for sale, and my hypebeast account has been suspended because I requested it to be? You are so childish, even after your posts are deleted you repost my info. The posts are being removed because what you're doing is illegal, you are not allowed to post personal information without the consent of the person who's info is being posted.

I never hid for a week, unlike yourself I work and do not sit on the computer all day spreading other peoples information.

It would serve as a warning to people from any future sale listings you might put up.

Yes, you had time to go on tumblr but none at all to reply me/quan? Have you even replied quan? You told him you were shipping him the jeans and bam you were asking me for payment next.

What info did I repost? Your name on HB to update them on what has happened?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=jude+madu

I think anyone impersonating you from your name alone would have quite a number of other Jude Madu's to contend with.

What proof of shipping the jeans do you have? For all I know you told quan that you shipped it to him too. I asked for photographic evidence, even just a receipt of the postage would suffice.

Oh yeah, I believe the shipping we agreed on came with tracking. May I have the tracking number of the postage at least since you didn't bother to take any pictures of actually packing/sending out the item as I requested.

Lol "future sale listings"? I no longer have a hypebeast account, and once the superfuture admins remove my info my account here will be gone too. You're so childish it's mind boggling, you must be 12 or something. Why do the hypebeast members that live close to me need to know whats happening? All I did was message you to inform you that I had reported you to both sets of forum staff as what you're doing is illegal. Why don't you contact the hypebeast staff instead? Are you hoping someone in the area I live in will find me for you?

It doesn't matter if they have tons of other "Jude Madu's" to contend with.. You've posted personal information without my consent which is illegal. Are you too stupid to understand that? The owners of hypebeast understand, which is why they promptly deleted your posts; they don't want to be sued. 

God you're an annoying little cockroach. I barely even use these forums, and I don't intend on selling anything here ever again as mentally ill people like yourself are too difficult to deal with.

blvckiechvn, on 31 Jul 2013 - 11:40 PM, said:

Lol "future sale listings"? I no longer have a hypebeast account, and once the superfuture admins remove my info my account here will be gone too. You're so childish it's mind boggling, you must be 12 or something. Why do the hypebeast members that live close to me need to know whats happening? All I did was message you to inform you that I had reported you to both sets of forum staff as what you're doing is illegal. Why don't you contact the hypebeast staff instead? Are you hoping someone in the area I live in will find me for you?

It doesn't matter if they have tons of other "Jude Madu's" to contend with.. You've posted personal information without my consent which is illegal. Are you too stupid to understand that? The owners of hypebeast understand, which is why they promptly deleted your posts; they don't want to be sued.

God you're an annoying little cockroach. I barely even use these forums, and I don't intend on selling anything here ever again as mentally ill people like yourself are too difficult to deal with.

They too could send you money through WU no? Only to be ignored after getting the MCTN like you did to me. Why would I expect someone look for you? I explicitly stated in my post on HB that it was a warning to beware of a scammer. I would have started a new thread in the sales forum altogether but had just created an account and wasn't able to due to restrictions.

Hypebeast staff has not contacted me regarding the issue, I believe they would have sent me a formal warning for my actions if it was illegal. FYI, look at the blacklist thread here and notice the information on it. I doubt sufu will take your threat of legal action against the greater good of warning people against known scammers.

Your messages wasn't to inform/update me. It was to show that you 'won' despite being a scammer crying victim because said victim decided to warm others against you. Stop being all so high and mighty when you were in the wrong to begin with.

Are you so intelligent that you cannot comprehend the simple courtesy of acknowledging payment and the shipment of your sale? You only claimed to have shipped the jeans after I made a deal out of it exposing your scam. If I had kept quiet, would I have gotten that pm? You said that the jeans would be shipped after work the next day after I paid, then cut contact promptly after receiving payment. One week later you pop up claiming to have done your part of the deal(sending the jeans), but with no proof of it. I have receipt of the payment I made to you as does WU.

I'm very easy to deal with; I make simple transactions whereby I pay for something and expect to receive what I paid for. You on the other hand, accept payment and then cut contact. Quan can testify to that as can my log of our PM and your online/read statuses.

You're a fool, why not post in the blacklist thread on hypebeast instead of a local buy and sell thread? I know why, because you're hoping someone that lives in the same area as me will somehow assist you. Why would anyone in a local thread get scammed by me? And are you that stupid to realize only people from Vancouver look at that thread? People that would deal face to face with me? If you want to protect people post in the scammer thread in the apparel section you cockroach. 

Oh they will take it seriously. It's one thing to post my email and paypal info, but to post my potential address? That's illegal as much as you think it isn't. I guess you haven't heard of privacy laws, but considering how mentally retarded you are it wouldn't surprise me if you haven't.

Didn't bother reading past the second paragraph, but I'm sure they will take my threat seriously. Why get sued for allowing personal information to be posted without consent? That's breaking privacy laws, especially when they condone members to do it. You're protecting no one. You're delusional. 

OMG!! You have proof of payment? That does nothing for you idiot, it doesn't prove you paid for anything. You sent me money? Cool. Go to WU and tell them I "scammed" you and see what they do.. you're a joke kid.

I'm done, keep crying like a little bitch and keep posting my name. Maybe it'll give you some satisfaction little girl. 

As you can see Mree, they deleted my personal info from your posts. As long as I complain, they have to remove the info. If not, they are breaking privacy laws, which would then allow me to sue them.

Edited by blvckiechvn

For the proof of payment thing, I am sure another Jude Madu in Surrey(Yes, I checked with them the status of payment right after I saw quan's reply) decided to take the money using the MCTN that was only given to you. They told me they could do nothing for me as the money had been withdrawn, and that the money transfer was just as is, not a formal transaction through them.

So, did you ship me the jeans? Why would you shipped them a week after I've made a deal of your scam, if I didn't pay for them?

Why can't someone who stays around the same area opt for you to mail them item for their convenience instead of a meet up transaction? I guess I missed out that scammer section in hypebeast you speak off. Regardless, it would have been removed too since it contained your name right?

You posted your email and paypal information online yourself as well, anyone could just skim through your posts there/here and have seen it if you didn't edit your thread here and had your account suspended on hypebeast.

Well, I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable by posting your information for all to see. But, you have nothing to fear if you have nothing to hide right? Why so quick to use the law against me when you attempted to flout it in the first place?

Edited by mree

"Why can't someone who stays around the same area opt for you to mail them item for their convenience instead of a meet up transaction"

Why would they pay for shipping when they could meet up in a public place? Isn't that the reason there's local threads? Only a fool like yourself would rather wait for something to be shipped instead of meeting up and getting the item immediately. Your ideas are so far fetched, but then again you're obviously mentally ill so I guess thats just how your mind works. Common kid, that thread is there so people in Vancouver can meet up instead of having to deal with shipping and wait times. You're a fool if you think people actually mail items to each other when we live within 30 min of one another.

"You posted your email and paypal information online yourself as well, anyone could just skim through your posts there/here and have seen it if you didn't edit your thread here and had your account suspended on hypebeast." 

Yes I did, but I didn't post my address or other info like you did, which is the difference. Such a terrible argument, but I should've expected that from someone mentally ill. 

"Well, I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable by posting your information for all to see. But, you have nothing to fear if you have nothing to hide right? Why so quick to use the law against me when you attempted to flout it in the first place?"

I fear nothing, I just don't feel safe having my info broadcasted on the internet. 

Edited by blvckiechvn

I'm done here. Have a good one Mree.. keep posting even though the admins keep deleting your posts that contain my personal info. What you hope to gain from this I will never know. Other people who feel they've been scammed don't constantly keep posting the "scammers" info and convos on various forums, instead they contact the websites admins and try to come up with a solution. Then again, you probably suffer from down syndrome or something like that.. 

I'm done here. Have a good one Mree.. keep posting even though the admins keep deleting your posts that contain my personal info. What you hope to gain from this I will never know. Other people who feel they've been scammed don't constantly keep posting the "scammers" info and convos on various forums, instead they contact the websites admins and try to come up with a solution. Then again, you probably suffer from down syndrome or something like that.. 

you seem to have a lot to say, but you make very little effort to explain what actually happened with this transaction, but instead focus on this childish banter. Did you actually ship the item you sold?

blvckiechvn, on 01 Aug 2013 - 01:46 AM, said:

Yes the item was shipped, I'm currently trying to get the tracking from canada post.

Thank you for that. Btw, don't you usually get the tracking number when you post out the item? I'm not sure how your mail works there but pretty much any registered mail I have done gives me a tracking number on the spot, when said tracking is updated on the mail carrier's website is a different story.

blvckiechvn, on 01 Aug 2013 - 01:02 AM, said:

"Why can't someone who stays around the same area opt for you to mail them item for their convenience instead of a meet up transaction"

Why would they pay for shipping when they could meet up in a public place? Isn't that the reason there's local threads? Only a fool like yourself would rather wait for something to be shipped instead of meeting up and getting the item immediately. Your ideas are so far fetched, but then again you're obviously mentally ill so I guess thats just how your mind works. Common kid, that thread is there so people in Vancouver can meet up instead of having to deal with shipping and wait times. You're a fool if you think people actually mail items to each other when we live within 30 min of one another.

"You posted your email and paypal information online yourself as well, anyone could just skim through your posts there/here and have seen it if you didn't edit your thread here and had your account suspended on hypebeast."

Yes I did, but I didn't post my address or other info like you did, which is the difference. Such a terrible argument, but I should've expected that from someone mentally ill.

"Well, I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable by posting your information for all to see. But, you have nothing to fear if you have nothing to hide right? Why so quick to use the law against me when you attempted to flout it in the first place?"

I fear nothing, I just don't feel safe having my info broadcasted on the internet.

mree, on 01 Aug 2013 - 12:37 AM, said:

For the proof of payment thing, I am sure another Jude Madu in Surrey(Yes, I checked with them the status of payment right after I saw quan's reply) decided to take the money using the MCTN that was only given to you. They told me they could do nothing for me as the money had been withdrawn, and that the money transfer was just as is, not a formal transaction through them.

So, did you ship me the jeans? Why would you shipped them a week after I've made a deal of your scam, if I didn't pay for them?

Why can't someone who stays around the same area opt for you to mail them item for their convenience instead of a meet up transaction? I guess I missed out that scammer section in hypebeast you speak off. Regardless, it would have been removed too since it contained your name right?

You posted your email and paypal information online yourself as well, anyone could just skim through your posts there/here and have seen it if you didn't edit your thread here and had your account suspended on hypebeast.

Well, I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable by posting your information for all to see. But, you have nothing to fear if you have nothing to hide right? Why so quick to use the law against me when you attempted to flout it in the first place?

You're the one being narrowminded if you can't see how opting for something to be sent to you instead of a meet up is for someone's convenience if they're busy. Sure meeting up is safer, but not necessarily the more convenient option for someone. Given the proximity, postage shouldn't be very expensive. Who's to say postage is more expensive that the half hour trip (make in an hour return trip) both people have to make?

What other info are you refering to? Your 'fake' address? You did not bother to contact me to ask for the information to be taken down first before going straight to the mods with threats of legal action. I got all those tumblr messages in succession and then an update via pm here that I may in a lawsuit if they didn't compile with your request to take down the information? The only request for your information removal came from tumblr. There are no timestamps there so I won't know for sure, but I did not have any new messages an hour before that.

Why do you not feel safe, given that you claim the information to be fake?

You make no effort to explain the reasons behind your actions. You focus not on righting your wrongs but seem to want to justify them against the immature behaviour you say I am displaying. The closest thing we have is "trying to get tracking" which should have been gotten at the post office when you mailed the item out.

I also see you've decided to -rep every post I've made here. I must say you yourself aren't very mature either.

@blvckiechvn: it is good to see you still living in the world. I don't want to blame you for anything, I just want to negotiation.

If you are really really kind enough as you said in above emails, then I don't know why you got me in a transaction then you did another one with MREE afterwards. If you really really need that much money (90$), then why didn't you keep the price fixed from the beginning, I would be very happy to pay that such money in order to get the jean asap rather than waiting and seeing you guys arguing from day to day. Then, you would have not be caught in this bothering situation.

May I know who did you ship the jean to ? MRee or me ? If me, then could you return him (MREE) the money he paid you as well, I would happily pay extra 40$ for you when I got your jean (price is as 90$ from the begining).

I am an asian guy and I live in asia, if I in live anywhere in canada, I would caught a bus and visit anyone selling the jean to have easy transactions. I would not bother my friends in canada using their money to pay for a thing that I cannot have.

If you are really a kind person as you said, I hope you can live in peace with all the things you done.

Hi Quan. The jeans should be shipped to you as you paid first, and he acknowledged your payment at that. But I think he shipped them to me instead after realizing that I wasn't going to let a scammer get away without getting his actions known.<br /><br />Please don't consider paying him any more than you already have. Even if he issues me a refund, you should not have to top up anything as this was the mess he created.<br /><br />I'm Asian as well and I agree meeting up is a good way to check the condition of the items involved in a transaction. Sorry to hear that you have had to trouble your friends as well. If I do get the jeans, I could ship them to you. Mail between Asian shouldn't be too expensive lol.

Hey guys just a post please blacklist this member or members riffraff and fashionexpert they are both the same people Welbon Morris who lives in Illinois I payed 200 for a Rick Owens item and never saw it and after I initially emailed him he never responded after a talk with the PayPal claims person she revealed he has been a scanner for a while and his PayPal name is also Welbon Morris thanks and have a good day