transaction problems and disputes

mike lowrey

• 2 weeks later...

lol, dude. you're basically putting him at gunpoint and telling him he's wrong for not giving into your demands. i don't see how that's very gentlemanly (in fact, i'd call it rather...dickish? ;)). your payment is essentially a gentleman's agreement, and the seller has every right to refuse your refund. the only thing he is responsible for is representing the condition of the item properly and ensuring that it arrives at your place as described in a timely manner. it's not the seller's fault you have buyer's remorse. if you don't like it, it's up to you to resell it. his unwillingness to provide a refund does not make him a shitty seller. rather, your actions make you a shitty buyer who expects the seller to cater to your every whim. if there is more to the story you're not divulging, well, that's your own fault for not doing so. the jury can only go by what has been presented.

(also, you've already done your slandering so...)

Edited by ubersaladin

@notrl

trade only with someone you believe

well if not, you have to be able to see scammer.

but really trade is a transaction base on trust. so be really careful with it.

purchased from user chynaman, long story short he delayed the sending process for about a week then sent me a tracking number that till now says "electronic shipment notification received"; googled and it said that that only means usps received instructions that something was going to be shipped but doesn't confirm that they received anything; msged him a couple of times to no reply and when he did he said that it was because the tracking number was new that it didn't work... just a pretty terrible experience because I paid him for the expedited and more expensive shipping option but he even said that the shipping was delayed because he had first printed out a shipping label that did not work and thus lost 23usd in the process...but I paid u 40usd for shipping man... and after that, just no replies at all; filed a claim against him on paypal

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php?/topic/36800-transaction-problems-and-disputes/page__st__1350

referring to davey_M's post he traded with the same email account that used a different user name...

be careful and only trade with those u trust/such an unnecessary hassle to resolve such issues..

Edited by hellotothefloor

• 2 weeks later...

austinchan1004 is a scammer, sent me a coke bottle instead of rick owens leather jacket

thread here: http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php?/topic/134821-fs-price-drop-rick-owens-bauhaus-leather-jacket-s46-elephant-boots-40-nbhd-glorypoison-narrow-small/

thankfully paypal was able to resolve dispute, will provide evidence if anyone wants it

• 3 weeks later...

quetzalcoatl

I purchased a pair of Ann D boots from this scumbag. Payment was made on April 24, 2013.

Immediately after receiving payment, he ended all communication and ignored all the numerous follow-up emails I sent him requesting an update.

This scumbag / scammer / thief / coward / parasite goes by the following names:

Marko Brygger

Uni Ankka

ty!

His email address is:

[email protected]

I believe that he is from Helsinki.

MODERATOR, PLEASE BLACKLIST THIS SCUM!!

Edited by clagremoval

Landmacht

Bought resonate x fragment design jacket a few months ago, Paid $142 USD, requested GBP currency and promised to refund the $142.00 USD. Got the item, still has my $142.00 Months later nothing. Says account is used by someone who is autistic, true or not.

REFUND THE MONEY PLEASE

Edited by junkhouseus

Having an issue with cupdrew.

I sold him a pair of size 48 Label Under Construction signals washi j-pants with measurements listed in my thread and a detailed description. I even took additional measurements for him, even knee width which is kind of a strange request (outside of the raw denimhead circles).

Throughout the conversation in was pretty obvious that he has most likely no experience with LUC pants since he was linking pics to LUC curved inseam pants (a completely different cut) asking about whether they fit like those. I then linked a fit pic of someone wearing j-pants.

Anyways I believe he was expecting them to fit like slim raw denim or something with the measurements he was asking for. He received them and now is complaining they fit too loose and wants to return them which I think is unreasonable since these are OG j-pants cut, they will never fit like slim jeans.

I also think he's making it up and using it as an excuse when saying my measurements were way off because I know I measured them carefully multiple times, the way I've always measured my garments and I've had many references on here and SZ.

He claims the waist is 43cm and thighs 31cm, members here with experience with LUC j-pants, please chime in that there is no way a size 48 pair of J-pants will measure that big. I think he must be measuring them wrong so I asked him for a pic of how he measured them. Here's the pic: 

http://imgur.com/a/Rz66j

Now at first you think they measure 12" but if you look carefully, you can see he rolled the pant leg over so the back of the pants has come to the front at the side.

With the construction of these pants, the back rise comes a bit lower than the front at the crotch, so yes that is the crotch seam there in the middle but the side of the pants is where that 11" mark is. He has just pulled the lowest part of the crotch from the back up so he could roll the side out and make it look like that. I can tell by where that side seam is, and I guess because I fold them in half with the front on the inside and then put them through a clothes hanger, the back has faded a bit more over time than the front. I can see the color change where the ACTUAL side of the pants are.

I think this is a case of someone buying a pair of pants without know what the cut fits like, doesn't like the fit and wants to return them.

This is not a store, it's a secondhand marketplace so I think that's just unreasonable.

What do you guys think?

Also he's complaining they are not true black, well these washi j-pants are not true black pants, even brand new.

In fact, the colour code for these pants is not black. I listed the colour code: 9 which is not black.

I described them as dark grey/greyish black. Another sign that he just didn't know much about these.

Edited by Raw Selvedge

Having an issue with cupdrew.

I think this is a case of someone buying a pair of pants without know what the cut fits like, doesn't like the fit and wants to return them.

This is not a store, it's a secondhand marketplace so I think that's just unreasonable.

Bingo.

Your supermarket post was as detailed as they come. That you had to provide pics to J pants, and he had them confused with the new cut is telling.