transaction problems and disputes

mike lowrey

Ask eBay for his contact info. They might give it to you if you explain your situation. Also, the gift payment thread got updated... apparently you can get your money back by disputing through "unauthorized claim". Just pretend someone hacked your PayPal account or something.

I tried claiming it to paypal, but this is what I got from paypal in my email:

Hello "My Name",

Through careful research of your claim, PayPal’s Fraud Team has determined

the transaction(s) you submitted do not represent unauthorized account

activity because they are consistent with your account’s transaction

history. As a result, we have denied your Unauthorized Account Use Claim.

If you would like a copy of the documentation that was used in the course

of our investigation, please send a letter via mail to:

PayPal, Inc.

Attn: Unauthorized account Access Appeal

P.O. Box 45950

Omaha, NE 68145

In your letter, please include your name, the email address on your PayPal

account, and the date you filed the Unauthorized Account Use Claim.

Thanks,

Account Review Department

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you

will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account

and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

I tried calling paypal, but no luck... They put me on hold for 1/2 hour w/ no answer :(

Should I find every one of his friends on facebook & message them about his actions?

I already messaged him & his sister. But of course... With no reply~

Maybe I should post his pictures & see how he'd react!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Burberry-Prorsum-Rep-Quilted-Biker-Jacket-/251195765578?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item3a7c6f334a

^ Here he goes AGAIN ^

WTF man, this guy Braydon Baskin doesn't stop!

He took $200 from me. Obviously did NOT ship this jacket to me. Otherwise I wouldn't be sayin sh*t. IDK if he even have/ had the jacket. Never replied to any of my emails. And again... Re-list!

Can somebody email him this thread link and ask him what's up?

• 4 weeks later...

is p11948 legit? anyone sent payment for his rick leather?

Sent payment for his ro shoes on the 6th I believe, after he said he would ship the 14th.

Been in contact the entire time, but it is the 17th and I have no proof of shipment, but he said he has shipped them.

His English isn't great and the time difference between myself and him have made only several message exchanges possible per day. He has not yet giving me a tracking #.

Will update when I either receive the package or end up having an issue.

EDIT: Never got a tracking number, but I received the shoes on the 25th. Excellent transaction overall, I was just concerned due to the long wait prior to shipment.

Edited by Wilbur

re. Haxan.

the kid was an absolute nightmare to deal with. For the record he has receieved his top and i can verify this because i have all the shipping info. Constantly complaining, sending sometimes 4 emails a day including this;

'' I fucking work hard for my money, and I know who you are and what you look like. If I have too ill be visiting your work place...''

buyers/sellers beware

Posted · Hidden by mike lowrey, January 29, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by mike lowrey, January 29, 2013 - No reason given

^ coincidence that instantly after that message was sent you replied. my concern came from his negative feedback on ebay, two buyers stating that they did not receive their items, never got a reply and thus left negative feedback. Item was finally received along with this email "what you got nothing to say for your self you little prick. Giving it the big one and then saying nothing when you realize you are wrong, silly little boy"

worst transaction i've had, be wary.

there is not one piece of feedback on my ebay account that states that the buyer did not receive their item or will you find amyone on here who will say the same thing. Fact is if a buyer doesnt recieve their goods on ebay, the money is taken out of your paypal account and you are not allowed to sell on there anymore, If you are going to try and slander me get your facts straight. Fact is you are a silly boy and it is unusual for a buyer to send over 4 emails a day including threats. Your fairly new on here so please go away. Let this be an end to this sillyness.

If you worked on your communication amongst other things you wouldn't have any problems. If you want to talk about 'facts' you are given a warning on ebay if a buyer doesn't receive their items. You are happy to send emails back and forth before payment is sent, then you go awol. You are rude and giving your age i'd expect more. I don't see how being 'fairly new here' has any relation to anything. Anyway item was finally received in the end after a awful transaction, matter closed.

Given my age, you ignorant little kid. The fact of the mater is that you were a nightmare sending me up to 4 emails a day. Furthermore you comments re ebay are not only factually wrong but slanderous. Furthermore i very, very clearly stated that I was traveling in China and was not able to be online all the time. I also do not appreciate someone issuing me with pysical threats because they havent received an item quick enough in the post.

The mater is now closed you payed your money and recieved your top. Now grow up and find another forum to cry on.

Arturo Martinez

5 Rockledge Place

Yonkers, NY

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php?/user/154199-kingfashion/

Were supposed to both ship out on the same day. I did, he didnt. Then proceeds to ignore my emails. deal made in October havent received shit.

Edited by ojsimpson

Does anyone know what happened to Hide-San from Sharp Service Jp? My gf just bought a chanel bag through them, it's $3.5k worth. They were very efficient at first, everything went to smoothly until the day they gave us a tracking number. Which was 5 days ago, the tracking number has not been valid since then. It is non existent when tracked at several websites related to that number.

We emailed them, but they didnt respond at all, send them a few more messages and even try to contact them on fb, but no respond. I am getting very very worried now. I think i should ask my gf to start a paypal dispute, this just isnt right when they were so efficient in responding to our inquiries earlier.

he replied you 5 days ago?

he still need to refund me 141,000 yen.

and last time he replied me was 29 days ago.

I've sent them email daily, asking for my refund, but never heard anything back from it.

If anyone know how to contact them please let me know.

It's getting frustrating now since I need to beg just to get my money back.

I did the transaction on 14th of October 2012. November 2012, item hasnt arrived yet, so I kindly ask him to check on the store.

December 2012, he decide to give me refund, but refund process might take 1-2 weeks. January 2012, he told me the bank has re-open and the credit card refund process in japan is different so it takes longer. and that's the last message I got.

for Couleur, Sharpservice usually use EMS, try to track it in EMS web, or maybe auspost.com.au if you are in Australia.

hope your case went smooth.

bima0101

Bryan Allen

[email protected]

Bought a black box logo supreme hoodie from this guy. sends me a tracking number that hasnt updated since. Come to realize that the tracking number he sent me was for first class mail. first class mail can only be up to 13 oz. F/W supreme hoodies are around 2 lbs.

I have just filed a paypal dispute.

others have also complained in the thread of the same issue, and he has apparently been selling the same item to multiple users. beware.

bima0101

Bryan Allen

[email protected]

Bought a black box logo supreme hoodie from this guy. sends me a tracking number that hasnt updated since. Come to realize that the tracking number he sent me was for first class mail. first class mail can only be up to 13 oz. F/W supreme hoodies are around 2 lbs.

others have also complained in the thread of the same issue, and he has apparently been selling the same item to multiple users. beware.

He sold me the same hoodie. I'll be filing a dispute as well.

bima0101

Bryan Allen

[email protected]

I've bought a grey supreme fitted from him and got nothing. also will be filing a dispute.

• 2 weeks later...

My guess is he won't ship them back if you send him the money. Stores don't refund you the money first and then ask you to return the item, why should you?

Try to get him to send them first. Otherwise, a case will have to be opened. Not sure who typically wins the "Item not as described" cases, but just being honest about it is probably your best bet.

you can tell them to open a case and approve the return. if i remember correctly, under a dispute the buyer has to send the goods first (trackable) before paypal asks you to refund them. that way, he is forced to send you the item back (out of his pocket as well) and if he decides to send you a brick you can at least dispute that.

i'm not certain so check the paypal faq first.

Edited by swooc