transaction problems and disputes

mike lowrey

I have a problem with user poop. . I bought and payed for a supreme heavyweight flannel 4 weeks ago. He promised me a tracking number and to send the item right away. NOTHING. Not any track info, not any shirt has turned up. He has been avoiding my questions, and keep saying it will turn up. For 3 weeks now...and yet cant send me the track number nor a receipt of sent parcel?

Ive opened a claim with paypal. And i have since learned he has scammed others at hypebeast and some other forums aswell.

I dont have much hope, but i will do anything to get my money back. Doing whatever it takes.

This is his contact info:

Kevin Le

91 Bleeker Street #707

Newark, NJ 07102

His paypal mail: [email protected]

Be aware.

Dec 14th. update: He finally refunded the amount thru paypal. Not the full amount though, he left out the shipping fee, cause i sent that amount as a gift. sigh. But i do rly hope Sufu will ban this kid. It is confirmed he has scammed several other people. Hypebeast has now banned him for good. I have made a claim thru FBI fraud. We (others who got scammed) have also contacted his dorm(school) about what he has done. I have put in shitloads of hours to get this kid to pay up, he finally did.

NEVER EVER BUY FROM POOP.

Edited by Maniac

just wanna give a head up.

I recently do a transaction with Jxxx

he's a very honest guy, respectful and very helpful as a seller.

so I guess nothing more I can expect from a seller.

Bought GHETTOSALAZAR a drkshdw jeans but never received it.

He seems honest and the mail service is apparently responsible for that.

ghettosalazar asked me to wait, and wait, and wait as it might take a few months but still, I have not received my jeans. (it's been more than 4 months now...)

Well he should have refunded by now or you should have opened a case..

• 2 weeks later...

User RL2868. Purchased a Givenchy backpack over 2 months ago.

Claimed he had paypal verification issues for a long time, always took a long time to reply to my emails. I was about to make a paypal claim when he sent me a shipping form with his/my details on the 44th or so day.

The tracking number didn't have any details for a couple of days, so I called the post office and they said there was no lodgment record for the tracking number.

Now it's been 2 weeks since he said he would call the post office to see what the issue was.

Edited by phong

• 2 weeks later...

Bought GHETTOSALAZAR a drkshdw jeans but never received it.

He seems honest and the mail service is apparently responsible for that.

ghettosalazar asked me to wait, and wait, and wait as it might take a few months but still, I have not received my jeans. (it's been more than 4 months now...)

you can trust him. I bought a pair of CCP boots from him a long time ago, he is legit. If he says it's a mail problem it is a mail problem.

you guys should be aware of this guy, i sold him a MA+ pouch and he was trying to scam his money back with paypal dispute, it was settled and now he's trying to scam his money back again with credit card chargeback. he's a real hustler.

Cornel Earle

1175 East 229 Street Apartment 8G

Bronx NY 10466

United States

Edited by permanent

• 2 weeks later...

anyone deal with mumma. bought something, but haven't heard from him for over a week...

I'm in a very similar situation. Claimed the item will be sent the next day, then didn't reply for few days. Said he was too busy to send it, I replied it was ok and that I would need a tracking number.

Since then, no answer, but still bumps and updates his threads...

I'm in a very similar situation. Claimed the item will be sent the next day, then didn't reply for few days. Said he was too busy to send it, I replied it was ok and that I would need a tracking number.

dealt with him before, he's a bit slow at responding even if you do see him online a few times... :rolleyes:

but he's a legit guy. it took a month to get what I bought from him though, and probably because of the slow postal service in wherever he lives. had similar problems with sending items from Sweden, taking twice as long as it should.

dealt with him before, he's a bit slow at responding even if you do see him online a few times... :rolleyes:

but he's a legit guy. it took a month to get what I bought from him though, and probably because of the slow postal service in wherever he lives. had similar problems with sending items from Sweden, taking twice as long as it should.

Ok ok. I shouldn't worry then.

It's just a shame that he did reply very quickly to all my messages before I actually bought the item. And then stays silent now that he's got the money. Not very elegant.

And thanks for answering.

Don't deal with Zinema. I paid for a pair of APC PS on 5th of January. He messaged me on the 8th for a shipping address which I provided and I have not heard anything since. I can see he has read my message asking where the jeans are but no reply on sf or through email. Had to escalate to a paypal claim and waiting to get my money back.

Problem with: Suprsho

I sold him a $1,050 dollar Band of Outsiders Leather Harrington back in October. He just filed a chargeback case with his bank (over 3 months later). Tried to contact him via facebook and email with no response. He recently changed his facebook photo (with my jacket) to a baby photo.

His facebook: http://www.facebook.com/lishuo88

His address:

Shiyuan Li

30950 WestwoodCT

Farmington Hills, MI 48331

Anyone have tips on solving chargeback cases via paypal?

user: oversoul

I purchased a pair of dbss and ccp boots from the above user on the 01/25/12. I got the boots earlier this week and the boots were in worse condition than he describe in his thread. He also mentioned the ccp boots came with dustbag and extras which I did not get. The part that upsets me the most is that, the boots were listed as a size 7 and they're actually a tagged 10. I mean seriously, what kind of bullshit is that? When I messaged him about it, he responded that the only reason he didnt list them as a 10 was because they fit like a 7. I've handled ccp's before and am pretty familiar how wacky their sizing is but these are def. a ccp 10 which converts to a 11.5-12us. Hes stopped responding to my emails and PM's since and yet still continues to bump his threads.

Stay away from this guy, hes bad news. seriously. I gave him a chance to correct the situation but I have no other choice to do a charge back at this point.

I personally wouldn't buy from him. I bought a pair of pants from him and it took him 4 weeks after I sent my payment for him to finally send it out. He listed the pants as bnwt and when I got them, they didn't come with the tags and there were visible signs of wear. I flipped the pants inside out, and it was covered in dirt and hair.

Edited by rko

I personally wouldn't buy from him. I bought a pair of pants from him and it took him 4 weeks after I sent my payment for him to finally send it out. He listed the pants as bnwt and when I got them, they didn't come with the tags and there were visible signs of wear. I flipped the pants inside out, and it was covered in dirt and hair.

Well... At the end, everything went fine. I got the jacket, and it was exactly what his description said it was. It just took him a looonnnnnggg time to send it. But to be really honest, I can't really complain about him no more...

so i sold someone a pair of shoes (from united states to singapore), and he opens up a dispute not even 2 weeks after i shipped them out. he opened it just in case. also, he told me to ship it to his friend since he's never home and if he were to miss it he would have to drive an hour to get them. it's been about 3 weeks now, 10ish days since the dispute was put up, and he hasn't responded to my last message which i gave him the united states tracking. should i resolve the dispute on paypal now? how do i go about it so i get my money back?

Is tracking us only or international? If you have proof the shoes reached him then I think you can resolve it on paypal and will likely get your cash back. If tracking was us only and didn't show that he got it, it'll be almost impossible to get back your cash unless he decides to close the dispute and confirm with paypal that he did indeed get the shoes.

Also, I'm in Singapore so if I can help in any way do let me know.

so i sold someone a pair of shoes (from united states to singapore), and he opens up a dispute not even 2 weeks after i shipped them out. he opened it just in case. also, he told me to ship it to his friend since he's never home and if he were to miss it he would have to drive an hour to get them. it's been about 3 weeks now, 10ish days since the dispute was put up, and he hasn't responded to my last message which i gave him the united states tracking. should i resolve the dispute on paypal now? how do i go about it so i get my money back?

actually if you track the registered article number here (http://www.singpost.com/index.php) you're able to know if it has been delivered successfully in singapore. that's what i do when the tracking of USPS only covers US only. hope that helps.

trinity - sold me a broken pair of MMM l'Incognito sunglasses. thread link below:

http://supertalk.sup...imons-sweaters/

they were listed as having a crack. asked for photos, received one. damage did not seem significant enough that I went ahead with the purchase. got them in the mail, and they were in 3 separate pieces. both arms broken off. clearly not in the condition listed.

they were packaged well enough (in a ziplock-style bag, wrapped in bubble wrap, in the original box, inside another box) so I really don't think they could've been broken in shipping because of the packaging (which wasn't damaged), and because of the fact that the missing pieces (that would have had to have been broken off) are NOT in the bag it came in! There's no way that those pieces could have worked their way out of that packaging. so I can only assume they were broken before they were even put in.

pm'd trinity a week ago after receiving the glasses in the mail and haven't heard back since. seems to have disappeared. I can post more proof (pms, pics, etc.) if someone really needs it. wouldn't think I would get ripped by someone who is established here on sufu...

in any case, I hope I hear back. :unsure: