here is scammers info

Massimo Zanelli he is Italian scammer from Riccione Italy

he can be scamming via the name of his girlfriend Arianna Galassi

postal info :

Massimo Zanelli , Adriana Galassi

Via Ugo Bassi 38

47838 Riccione RN Italy

they use usual credit card trick , and i stupidly got on the hook

if someof the members here got scammed by Massimo Zanelli or Arianna Gallassi please contact me via PM , we have to stop this guy scamming people .

^ no he's just dumb. i'd refund one of them.

bought a preme x nbhd shirt from Juztin 2 weeks ago. haven't heard from him since i sent payment but i can see he's been logging on.. completely ignoring PMs.

here's original FS thread: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=270611

I am currently having a problem with a seller and I would like to ask for some advice on how we can resolve this amicably. I purchased a bracelet from abroad (Australia), and upon receiving the package today, I received a ripped, empty padded envelope encased in a separate USPS envelope (presumably to cover the ripped envelope). I asked the seller for a refund, which I think I am entitled to, as I did not receive what I was promised upon paying for the merchandise. He says that it is a USPS error and that I should contact them about it (obviously, there is an infinitesimal chance of the bracelet from showing up). However, is it not the responsibility of the seller to properly package and insure goods before shipping it out? I believe this problem would not have arose if the seller had used, say, a taped box instead of a padded envelope. Am I entitled to my refund, or do you think the seller is in the right here? Thank you for your advice.

Not along the same line of difficulties as most of you have encountered, but I had a transaction with user mrip where he paid for two Supreme Camp caps and I was prepared to ship with Canada Post. However, they recently went on strike and I was forced to use another--more expensive--shipping method. (It could not be guaranteed that the package would be delivered in a timely fashion.) mrip's pm box is full and I have tried e-mailing him. I sent the package out with UPS anyway since I didn't want to be accused of stealing his money.

Am I right to request some extra coin in return for the added shipping costs or is it my problem?

Guest drav
sufu member: cEz

Ke Ding

458 Head St.

San Francisco,CA 94132

U.S.A

Telephone number - (USA Code) - 4153125916

and here are all paypal accounts he used

Jie Lu <[email protected]>

zhi liu <[email protected]>

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

he has been stealing from people for a long time now

i owe him a beating for $2500usd he ripped from me a while back.

Im not sure about his user name

but his name, address and email address that he used when he scammed me is all a perfect match. dingtom this cunt scammed me 500 GBP 2 years ago and i still havent got my money back. he was supposed to send me 06 dior homme napoleon jacket but instead sent me gstar jacket. fucking cunt. someone get him please.

Guest drav

ahhhhhhhhhh ding tom this fuck head is bringing me back all the bad memories that i desperately tried to forget.................

Not along the same line of difficulties as most of you have encountered, but I had a transaction with user mrip where he paid for two Supreme Camp caps and I was prepared to ship with Canada Post. However, they recently went on strike and I was forced to use another--more expensive--shipping method. (It could not be guaranteed that the package would be delivered in a timely fashion.) mrip's pm box is full and I have tried e-mailing him. I sent the package out with UPS anyway since I didn't want to be accused of stealing his money.

Am I right to request some extra coin in return for the added shipping costs or is it my problem?

no because you didn't ask him first. just because you couldn't get through doesn't make it okay to try and get compensated for it

and Canada Post isn't on full strike it is so far just rotating strikes 24-48 hours. it was Winnipeg, Hamilton, and i think Montreal is next

no because you didn't ask him first. just because you couldn't get through doesn't make it okay to try and get compensated for it

and Canada Post isn't on full strike it is so far just rotating strikes 24-48 hours. it was Winnipeg, Hamilton, and i think Montreal is next

We didn't know how they were going to strike at the time when this was an issue.

All right, so, you're saying I should have held on to it and that it would have been tough luck for him because he doesn't clean out his PMs or check his e-mails?

your options were:

1. refund the money as he was not responding

2. hold on to the item and keep trying to contact him until you get a response no matter how long the wait. communication is important

3. send it out more expensive to get it out to him quickly as you did, but at your own cost

whether the reason is just (postal worker strike) or not, it doesn't matter. it is wrong to use a more costly method of shipping if you are expecting money back, as you did not have the buyer's permission

your options were:

1. refund the money as he was not responding

2. hold on to the item and keep trying to contact him until you get a response no matter how long the wait. communication is important

3. send it out more expensive to get it out to him quickly as you did, but at your own cost

whether the reason is just (postal worker strike) or not, it doesn't matter. it is wrong to use a more costly method of shipping if you are expecting money back, as you did not have the buyer's permission

All right. Thanks for the input. That's what I was looking for.

Kamina

I've bought a DRKSHDW jacket from him but it's been 3 months and it has never arrived. I've been trying to contact him here and emails but no answer. His friend told me he dissapeared too. This is the thread:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=268850

His info:

username: Kamina

Karunapathy Ganthiah

[email protected]

is there a way to know if I sent the amount as gift or not because I can't really remember lol and it doesn't show on the paypal history.

Bought a pair of N&Fs from a seller in Vancouver about 11 days ago. I don't know how the strike has affected BC in comparison to the whole country but still haven't gotten my goods or any contact from him after payment, guy seems to be ignoring my PMs too.

Not sure whether I should just ask for a refund or try and wait it out.

i bought a pair of CPs off a user here, i'm sure he has good intentions and all but they were shipped on 29th April via USPS from Fremont, CA to Melbourne (AUS). its been more than 2 months since then and its still showing the same thing when i check the tracking on the USPS site:

Class: Priority Mail International Parcels

Service(s): International Parcels

USPS said it is/should be at my local distribution centre about 3 to 4 weeks ago but i have yet to receive anything. seller is now not replying my PMs or emails. how should i go about this? i paid 220USD, stupidly sent as gift payment but i'm pretty sure it wasn't funded by my paypal balance but from my bank account.

^have you tried calling auspost? also try using the auspost website to track the item. it might give you a more up to date tracking.

i'm guessing there was probably an error in the shipping slip and it's probably en route to return. don't know why the seller isn't responding. but the general excuse to use is 'busy'.

unfortunately there is not much you can do. you can file a dispute to paypal, but i think that ship has sailed for you. i don't remember if it was 45 or 90 days allowance for disputes and as well other conditions that need to be met for buyer protection to be enabled. you can contact your bank to give a chargeback a go, but i doubt they will do it.

given the long duration i think you're entitled to blacklist the user name here. it's really the only thing you can do. usually they will magically come back alive when they see their names pop up in here.

edit: just remembered you sent the payment as gift. paypal will probably tell you to fuck off :(.

Bought a pair of MMM sneakers from user drk87jk. Paid via PP gift 6th May, he only shipped out the shoes 16th May. Or so he claimed he sent them out.

I was pretty adamant on paying via non-gift, but he was pretty insistent I paid via gift so I eventually gave in because I really wanted the sneakers.

I paid extra for Express shipping (I'm located in Asia) but he claimed he forgot and sent the sneakers out by Priority. He promptly funded the extra cash I paid for Express, so I thought he was for-that-moment legit.

I have yet to receive the sneakers and it's been, what, 2 months since I've paid. He hasn't been replying to my PMs on here and Styleforum, as well as emails.

Colossal asininity and naiveness on my part and this is a bloody expensive lesson to learn from.

What are the chances of me being successful in requesting a chargeback from the bank? Would appreciate any advice whatsoever.

Thanks for your time.

Bought a pair of MMM sneakers from user drk87jk. /quote] hey jeepers, we're kinda in the same situation now. From what i've been told, you have to call your bank and tell them you purchased and paid using paypal but did not receive the item and hopefully they'll do a chargeback. Am yet to do that though, not sure how it'll go.

hey jeepers, we're kinda in the same situation now. From what i've been told, you have to call your bank and tell them you purchased and paid using paypal but did not receive the item and hopefully they'll do a chargeback. Am yet to do that though, not sure how it'll go.

Yeah, thanks mate. I'll call the bank first thing tomorrow morning. How's it going on your side? Hopefully it works out for both you and me. Fuck these scammers.