transaction problems and disputes

mike lowrey

ahahah, okay bro. you have to be joking.

you should make this your sig, so people know what they get when they are buying from you:

"Tagged size is irrelevant."

How can you possibly say that? I have yet to hear how you can possibly justify saying something so incredibly false. Why would I trust your measurements? You can't even type the correct size. Why would I not trust months of research to determine what my correct size was?

Why would I not trust MULTIPLE sources about sizing on this jacket (South Willard, DQM, Ebay, the sufu thread on CDW, the sufu thread on DQM, the styleforum thread on CDW) over your single thread?

You said size Large, you gave me size Medium. You are wrong. You are also tough to deal with. People can see that from this.

I offer to pay return shipping for your mistake because I know it sucks to make mistakes. You say that tagged size is irrelevant. Do you not have the money to cover the transaction now? That is really the only reason I can see for acting the way that you are.

a couple more thoughts on this -

one, i know what i am talking about when it comes to CDW. I have been researching the brand for about a year. I know the difference in fit and style between the north by northwest vest, the italian vest, the down shirt, the hooded sweater, the montagne (did you know that was the name of the parka you sold me?), and the difference between the SW makeups and the factory direct ones. I know what size I would take in all of the items that I listed above. So you are trying to say I am some sort of sizing newb to CDW doesn't really work. I know everything I need to know about what size I need in each garment. I wouldn't rely on your measurements to be accurate over south willard's or the CDW factory's.

Two, your argument about your "explanation of the fit" is akin to someone listing a pair of size 10 chuck taylors, which generally run a size big, as a pair of size 9's because "that's the way they fit." It just doesn't make any sense. If someone knew they were a size 10, that's what they would buy!

You clearly aren't going to refund my money, and you are clearly wrong for not doing so. I regret not using regular paypal, and definitely will be willing to spend the extra money in the future.

This is the first time that I have ever had a problem with someone and their practices - I am a pretty mellow buyer, seller, and person, but I am not afraid to stand up for myself if I am getting screwed, which I clearly am here. You screwed me by selling me the wrong item. The item I received is not the item you listed.

I have no desire to keep going back and forth with you, and will stop doing so right now.

You are wrong and unwilling to fix it.

I just can't imagine not refunding a buyer's money if the situation were flipped around.

anyone know Hagbard C?

Bought a jacket 10 days ago , no news since, no replies to pm....

dealt with him before. received the item after 2-3 weeks. item condition and all was good, but he shipped a pair of $500 boots wrapped in newspaper. arrived and box was all wrecked and stuff. boots werent damaged, but you dont ship in newspaper man.

but otherwise, he provided receipt and all when i asked for them. maybe just wait?

not a dispute but how do i respond to this guy.

Hey,

The sweater arrived today in good condition. But, I guess I might have mistaken the color of the sweater to be a tan/grey color. I was wondering if it would be possible to return it back to you and get a refund, minus the shipping and paypal costs? Thanks.

Ray

He didn't ask about the color so I just assumed he was sure of it when he paid. How do I tell him that I'm not giving him a refund without sounding like a douchebag so he doesn't get angry and file a complaint?

not a dispute but how do i respond to this guy.

Hey,

The sweater arrived today in good condition. But, I guess I might have mistaken the color of the sweater to be a tan/grey color. I was wondering if it would be possible to return it back to you and get a refund, minus the shipping and paypal costs? Thanks.

Ray

He didn't ask about the color so I just assumed he was sure of it when he paid. How do I tell him that I'm not giving him a refund without sounding like a douchebag so he doesn't get angry and file a complaint?

"Sorry, all sales are final. Happy new year."

ig=Hagbard C

name =Jonas Dedié

mail= [email protected]

Not trustable.

Bought a Va jacket on 12/12/2010.

Told me he was sick so he shipped it on 22/12/2010 from Germany

I asked him to send me a tracking me number.

I waited him 7 days to reply....while he was often online.....

Today he finally sent me tracking number saying the package was delivered on 23/12/2010 in france.........( impossible cuz the package was shipped the day berfore.)

Told me he gave a call to Dhl and they said the package was delivered the 29/12.

Still no package here.

Called every French post, tracking number doesnt work.

Cant make a paypal claim as i paid to gift.

Im fucked.

sorry to hear. i had issues with him before too. i got my package but it took FOREVER. something like 3 months. shipped via kayak or some shit.

Username:

Fares

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/member.php?u=18354

Problem:

He was supposed to ship me a pair of shoes and a pair of jeans. He instead sent me a brochure from the financial services authority in the UK. The package also included a receipt, a few random homework papers, and his return address.

He denies any wrongdoing and insists that this was not the package he sent. However, the package has the exact tracking number that he sent to me attached to it. It also had a piece of paper on the inside that had his return address.

He sent the package to the wrong address hoping that it would never get to me but my mail woman noticed the wrong address on the package and delivered it.

Can a mod please contact me to help resolve? Thank you.

Have to apologize about story with Hagbard C.

had a call from a postman that a package was stuck for 2 days there and my familly name was written on it.

The package was torn and only my last name was readable.

Sleeves were hanging out....but no damages at all.

Hagbard is actually good seller.

As i told him , i feel dumb.

• 2 weeks later...
anyone dealt with tmccarthy41? made payment for a pair of oliver peoples eyeglasses at the beginning of the month and he hasn't replied to any pms since i sent my shipping address...

Update: after finally getting in touch with him, it seems he had totally forgotten to send these out due to the holiday whirlwind--he then promptly shipped them out via express mail and they arrived yesterday.

• 3 weeks later...

User name :

raskolnikov boogie

dude is legit, but communication is very, very poor. I mean, so poor as to almost make deals untenable.

User name :

raskolnikov boogie

Problem:

paid 1400 for a julius red rider in sz1. he said he would provide tracking and ship that day. got nothing for a week until I threatened to open a paypal dispute. He then said he would ship express and provide the tracking, and again, no response. I've since opened a dispute and will elevate to a claim if he doesn't provide a tracking number by monday, and I'm super fucking pissed at this guy's lack of communication.

He's been confirmed as legit by a few people, but I guess we will see. If I get a tracking or the package by monday I will update and delete this post.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=2525072#post2525072

Did a trade + cash on my side for 2 pair of boots from this guy two months ago. All I got so far is one email where he told me that he's very busy but he send them as soon as possible - jeah that's a month ago now.

Please give me an update if you get anything from him.

User name :

raskolnikov boogie

Problem:

paid 1400 for a julius red rider in sz1. he said he would provide tracking and ship that day. got nothing for a week until I threatened to open a paypal dispute. He then said he would ship express and provide the tracking, and again, no response. I've since opened a dispute and will elevate to a claim if he doesn't provide a tracking number by monday, and I'm super fucking pissed at this guy's lack of communication.

He's been confirmed as legit by a few people, but I guess we will see. If I get a tracking or the package by monday I will update and delete this post.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=2525072#post2525072

Did a trade + cash on my side for 2 pair of boots from this guy two months ago. All I got so far is one email where he told me that he's very busy but he send them as soon as possible - jeah that's a month ago now.

Please give me an update if you get anything from him.

Yes he is not replying as well to my email recently i hope he is ok because in past i can say he is always very nice customer and paid items quickly.

He did tell me that he was severe affect from flooded in Australia so it could be reasons why everyone including myself is not get any replied.

Yes he is not replying as well to my email recently i hope he is ok because in past i can say he is always very nice customer and paid items quickly.

He did tell me that he was severe affect from flooded in Australia so it could be reasons why everyone including myself is not get any replied.

Update is as i thought because of the flooding his home is destroyed so i understand completely why no replied to anyone of course now we got replied and i am sure everyone else will as well soon.

I've PMed a moderator about this, but I want to go ahead and warn other users as well.

I have been scammed by the user Dropt.

I bought Dior Homme Clawmark Jeans from him in this thread. (He has since deleted all the pictures and description).

I asked him several times if any alterations or repairs had been made and he replied that there had not been and that the jeans were in good condition.

I paid $250.

Just received the jeans yesterday, and they are pretty trashed. Badly repaired in the crotch and back pockets. The leg seams are also about the fall apart.

Crotch Rip Outside

Crotch Rip Inside

Back pocket rip outside

Back pocket rip inside

I opened a claim and PMed him stating that I wanted a refund and to ship the jeans back. I hoped he would cooperate and I wouldn't have to post anything here, but he replied to the claim stating that I am lying about the damage to the jeans.

All I can hope for now is that paypal will rule on my side.

Just wanted to put this out there and warn others to be careful when dealing with Dropt.

User: lxlfeng

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=256719

This seller listed a pair of Dior MIJ Raws on eBay (under username lxlfeng). I won and paid for the item, then a day later I got a refund and note saying that the item has been sold to another person, and that he couldn't cancel the auction on time.

Then I realized there was a link on the eBay page to his selling thread here, and he was asking for a higher price for the jeans, so I sent him a PM asking if it was still on sale. He replied saying it was, which puzzled me. I PMed back offering to buy the jeans now at a higher price. To which he responded that the jeans were again sold, and he couldn't find time to update his post. Yeah right, he had time to reply to my Sufu messages but no time to make a simple change to his post.

I'm not sure if this guy is legitimately selling items or listing stuff to scam people. I would avoid buying anything from him.

I've already opened a claim on paypal, so I will wait for the package to arrive before closing and let everyone know. Certainly he seems legit, but then again, ricoco hasn't gotten his trades in two months.

Totally undertsand that but i'm still wondering why everyone but me gets an answer (even if it takes up to 2 weeks).

He seems to ignore my emails and sufu messages.