transaction problems and disputes

mike lowrey

anybody dealt with sup.reme before?

Bought and paid his TOJ varsity on Fri:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=2377774#post2377774

and communication was top notch until I sent the payment. Promised to send the jacket as soon as he got the payment but its Tuesday now and he hasnt gotten back to me since.

Got an update from him 5 days ago:

Hey there, your jacket is sent but my mom actually brought them to the post office and it seams like I always miss her and she got the receipt probably in her waller... I'll try to get the tracking number asap. Thanks for your purchase Regards

its been more than a week since I have paid and I shouldve gotten the package now. But still no tracking no, replies, nor package.

I'm worried that the moment I file a non shipping claim via paypal, hes gonna send an empty box or something... any suggestions guys?

pcflyers91

Bought a pair of Dior MIJ Raw Indigo Denim in size 30. I waited 14 days to receive a package, received no word. I pm'd him, and he said the package was sent back to him. I gave him my address again, received no word for a couple days. Initiated a Paypal dispute, which got him to send a package finally. He tried to pressure me into closing the dispute, and I held off to see what I received. Got a pair of Levi's 514 cut-offs. Escalated the claim.

Buyer Beware.

Hi guys

bought a few stufffs before from superfuture and all went smooth but last monday bought a visvim Lhamo from Bespoke...sent him payment and he said will shipped the shoes around tuesday or wednesday,.after that still haven received any tracking number,.then sent him few msg but no replied..tried to msg him again but somehow the msg cant go through.error pop out:.

the following errors occurred when this message was submitted:

Bespoke has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

he claimed he sold a few stuffs b4. here..anyone deal with this guy before??.im worried..i paid alot for the visvim..what should i do??

Hi guys

bought a few stufffs before from superfuture and all went smooth but last monday bought a visvim Lhamo from Bespoke...sent him payment and he said will shipped the shoes around tuesday or wednesday,.after that still haven received any tracking number,.then sent him few msg but no replied..tried to msg him again but somehow the msg cant go through.error pop out:.

the following errors occurred when this message was submitted:

Bespoke has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

he claimed he sold a few stuffs b4. here..anyone deal with this guy before??.im worried..i paid alot for the visvim..what should i do??

that jonathannrobert / dunglan7 exchange was maybe the dumbest thing I've ever read.

i had to jot down notes

1. jnnn lists belt for 225. dung offers 200

2. jnnn sold belt to dung for said "lowball" offer within minutes

3. dung puts belt on ebay @ marked up price + best offer cause the belt was size 80-95 and he was a 90

4. internet detective fight based on pants and t-shirts

jnnn - who cares. if he sells it on the bay for a marked up price its not like he's gonna split profits with you to save rep on sufu. you sold it at a loss, its your fault

i don't get the hate on people reselling shit.. maybe if you bought something at a good price and relisted it in supermarket later for like double i'd understand but i guess the rules are different in dior reseller land

not so much about here, but a warning for those on eBay:

Not so much about paypal, but more about eBay.

Bought a suit, Canadian seller says shipping will be $35 for USPS Priority equivalent. I pay the invoiced total, and wait. Two and a half weeks pass, nothing. I contact the seller, and after some delay he responds that the package hasn't arrived because he decided to ship it by surface mail instead, which will take 8 weeks. Offer, rather curtly, a $5 refund. I tell him to keep the $5, and that it's common courtesy to inform me after shipping + that he's shipped via a different, much slower service.

Anybody encountered this before? If the item doesn't arrive before the end of the eBay feedback period, shall I just give him a straight negative?

J

EDIT: seller has about 150 feedback I believe, so not a new user.

mmm i'm not looking for a refund of the difference in shipping, just want to wear the item soon, but i guess that's not possible as it stands.

no ultimatum, of course, but i will take your advice and open an eBay dispute for sure.

thank you!

J

EDIT: I just sent the seller a message asking for some proof of shipping or the like. Very interestingly, I notice that he input a tracking number into the eBay system. However, that number is wrong, because inputting that number into the Canada Post website shows a South Korean destination address. Clearly, I'm not in South Korea.

^ sshum88: much obliged, yes I just took the seller's rate at face value, perhaps he doesn't ship out of NA much

yes in SG, its about 3 weeks now, so 5 more weeks going by the seller's ETA, I wrote him a message asking about the discrepancy in the tracking number provided, but no response, so I guess I will wait til Monday for a response, write him another message asking for the number once more, and if he doesn't respond, file a claim straight.

Will post up the seller's details if it eventually turns out that he's not legit.

J

NOW: over two months, nothing received from seller, communications ignored, paypal claim time limit up, out of pocket.

seller is <b>cnoir76</b> on eBay, from Montreal.

name is Daniel Beaudet, email [email protected].

if anybody here knows him/can contact him, would appreciate some help in getting him to send the item/refund me in full. if not, just a warning about Daniel Beaudet.

thanks!

J

EDIT: finally got a musty-smelling package from Canada, 10 weeks after payment.

quarry

bought a pair of acne jeans from him. in the thread they were described as acne max size 29. i received acne hex'S size 28's. that shit wouldn't even fit. PM'd him explaining this but he never responded. opened a paypal dispute so he finally responded to the dispute. he argued against this and tried to edit the superfuture thread to say that they were max's and size 29. i provided evidence including screen shots of the original thread and he agreed to give a refund after i return the jeans. i requested the refund first then i would ship the jeans. he never responded and paypal will not honor a refund for items received that are different from how they were described.

RETARDED

he emailed me saying he already shipped the shoes..but when i ask him for the tracking..he gave me excuses like he's at school..or on his way home now..he only reply some of my emails..should i directly inform paypal about this now?

yeah. claim his ass. if he doesn't have a tracking number / registration number he didn't ship it, period.

pcflyers91

Bought a pair of Dior MIJ Raw Indigo Denim in size 30. I waited 14 days to receive a package, received no word. I pm'd him, and he said the package was sent back to him. I gave him my address again, received no word for a couple days. Initiated a Paypal dispute, which got him to send a package finally. He tried to pressure me into closing the dispute, and I held off to see what I received. Got a pair of Levi's 514 cut-offs. Escalated the claim.

Buyer Beware.

pcflyers91 aka Patrick Chin

I bought from this guy a pair of Dior homme in size 30 and received a box with a few books inside. beware of this idiot.

looking through this thread, noticed this du using similar scams so i thought i'd post

anybody dealt with sup.reme before?

Bought and paid his TOJ varsity on Fri:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=2377774#post2377774

and communication was top notch until I sent the payment. Promised to send the jacket as soon as he got the payment but its Tuesday now and he hasnt gotten back to me since.

I filed a claim and got my money back. Do NOT trust this compulsive liar. He'll say just bout anything to stall time, give out empty promises and ignore you.

He actually have the balls to send me a message minutes after ebay gave me my refund back despite not replying my messages:

Hey there, again all I can say is that I'm sorry. Now you should have received the refund automatically but I wasn't able to force it as my paypal account was frozen and I wasn't able to send any payments... I actually understand if you leave me negative feedback as I did anything wrong in this transaction... I will leave you posivite as you paid very fast and been very friendly all the time. Regards and have a nice weekend

Avoid this liar at all cost. Totally very untrustworthy.

hey guys i just met a possible scammer. userid: j.garel

paid for a pair of jakes here http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=231011

and didnt realised that it was quite suspicious. seller claimed he didnt have a camera and only will get to access one in 2 days.

still paid nevertheless but no reply since. i paid through paypal not as a gift though. payment status was completed and no messages from him since. half a day has passed how should i secure this transaction or get my money back? used debit through paypal.