transaction problems and disputes

mike lowrey

Posted · Hidden by mike lowrey, August 26, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by mike lowrey, August 26, 2013 - No reason given

jamers - been waiting for more than 2 weeks since the supposed shipment date of the April77 jeans, which I've already Paypal'ed the guy. In the course of these 2 weeks, he has only replied my emails once, telling me that the tracking number is at his mother's house, and that "it'll probably be there soon...", which I'm starting to believe is a lie. Have been avoiding my past 3 emails, even though I can clearly see that he was still able to log on to Superfuture 2 days ago.

Possible real name: James Rose

personal email that he uses for Paypal: [email protected]

Cali (patrick callaghan) - i am convinced this guy is either a crook or a waster.

great communication when i showed interest in a jacket, as soon as i paid he stopped responding to pms/emails. opened a paypal dispute 2 weeks later and he refunded me without even messaging me. then a few days later he messaged me saying he had been on vacation and forgot to post it.

i stupidly believd him and paid again. guess what. exactly the same thing happened again.gave a tracking number, but it was just a number saying he had notified the delivery company on the 7th june that they will be recieving a parcel from him. now its a month later and countless pms/emails with no response . and , of course, no jacket.

AVOID at all costs

Hi Guys,

just wondering if i could get some advice. I purchased a pair of jeans off another member (pcflyers91), and when the package arrived it was fairly worn and kind of torn and possibly looked like it had been opened. Inside where a different pair of jeans!! I contacted the seller and he claims that he put the correct pair in and that i am attempting to defraud him of his money.

what are my options here?? and what should i be doing?

thanks

Hi guys,

I am new here, and I really need some help. I purchased a bag off (Klangspiel) 3 days ago, and after I have paid, he stopped responding to my pms. Can someone tell me if he is legit or not?

Thanks

Hi Ipun please do not worry Klangspiel is really great to alway deal must be family some reason if delay reply

You should be very fine with Klangspiel

Hide

Buyers Beware user SUMO_39

Name: Tom Matsumoto

[email protected]

[email protected]

This prick sold me a brand new pair of Kotake Celluloid glasses for $268. The ad claims it to be brand new, only tried on. Truth is, the glasses had been heavily used with scratches, dings and scuff marks all over the frame. Every single soul in my office who saw the glasses said it’s clearly used.

Here’s what the cunt said in response, “First, let me start by saying that the store I purchased these glasses from assured me these were brand new in condition. Like I stated in my description, I have not worn these glasses but from what I saw they looked brand new. Because I had purchased another pair of glasses, I simply put this pair up for sale and provided the same description that was passed on from the store I purchased it from. The pictures I provided are genuine and I always am willing to take other pictures angles when requested before a purchase.â€

He fucking outright lied in the item description to offload this used pair as “brand new†to fetch top $$$. Who knows, he could have been scammed by the store that sold him the glasses but this does not give him the right to lie. If this is looks brand new to you, then why the hell you refuse to give me a full refund?

My bad to send money as gift to save myself a few bucks (lesson learned) and now I have limited recourse. Avoid SUMO_39 at all costs.

Hi Guys..

Want to ask..

Have a deal with member leecifer. I bought two pieces watch at him in http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=220439

Im in Indonesia, but i have friend in Manteca, CA. And after payment (11 July 2010) i told him to immediately send to friend but he said if he could just send it monday, its ok for me.

Monday i contact him and ask about my tracking number and he said:

"I am on a military base and they had problems with the tracking system. Instead of delaying it for a day I just shipped it without.

It was shipped monday and should hit cali in 4-5 days max.

Please be patient." and im still okay to wait

Yesterday i contact my friend in CA and he said that the hour is yet to come and immediately contact him to ask for proof of delivery, but he said:

"Dude if you got the watches what is your problem? I shipped it the day i said I did and if you dont believe me, ask your friend to check the stamps on the box.

Have a good day."

and im said:

"i just wanna see proof delivery because its too late.

you said 4-5 day and until today watch not come to my friend house.."

and he said again:

"I am not the post office. You got your watches. The proof of delivery date is on is on the package. You are insulting and quite funny actually. I am not wasting my time because you want proof. Your friend has the proof because I know I am right.

Dont message me again."

What Should i do guys? any opinion? many thx

Seller lookatme

Bought a RO leather jacket from him at $1400 USD. He returned my payment and said his paypal account was restricted because he doesnt have SSN. (actually I don't know what it is)

Instead he asked me to pay an equivalent amount to sharpeservice for one of his purchase and I did.

The amount was 125000 yen from account [email protected]

After the payment was done, I asked him to hold to jacket for me till I return home from school holiday.

At 14th of July, I sent him a message and asked him to send the jacket out. He promised to send it out by next day.

I started to message him to request for tracking number since I have not received the package from him after a week. He did not reply any of my pm.

What should I do here?

@hrs123, it may take a little longer to ship from a military base but if your friend doesn't receive the package in a couple of days, I would suggest opening a dispute with Paypal, assuming you paid via Paypal. It wouldn't hurt trying. However, since it is not shipped to a confirmed address, I'm not sure if paypal will rule in your favor even if the seller cannot produce prove of delivery.

@hrs123, it may take a little longer to ship from a military base but if your friend doesn't receive the package in a couple of days, I would suggest opening a dispute with Paypal, assuming you paid via Paypal. It wouldn't hurt trying. However, since it is not shipped to a confirmed address, I'm not sure if paypal will rule in your favor even if the seller cannot produce prove of delivery.

Yeah, i do dispute yesterday. But it's been too long im not received my watches until today.. If he gives me the tracking number i'd probably feel more secure.

I think i can give my PM with him in a screenshoot, if paypal needed. Not without reason that I sent to my friend first because sometimes there is a seller / online store that can not be sent directly to Indonesia and should be sent to my friends, collected some new purchases and then sent to Indonesia in one package to save shipping.

Junior8k - A.P.C New Cure trade!

I was going to trade my New Cures 31" For his pairs 30" I gave him my ttracking number and my jeans arrived to him he told me he sent tracking number but I haven't recieved it or the jeans. He said he sent it for about 3 weeks ago but never answer my pms anymore, what should I do? Anyone here that made business with this guy before?

Jason Fama aka Itsmedeka: Beware of this guy. He has scammed several people of expensive camera equipment on several other forums. The usual MO, he replies to pm's before the sale, after he takes your hard earned money, he promptly disappears. Gives u a bogus tracking number, package is delivered to your zip, but not to your home address. He's a professional scammer.

• 2 weeks later...
Jason Fama aka : Beware of this guy. He has scammed several people oItsmedekaf expensive camera equipment on several other forums. The usual MO, he replies to pm's before the sale, after he takes your hard earned money, he promptly disappears. Gives u a bogus tracking number, package is delivered to your zip, but not to your home address. He's a professional scammer.

thats terrible to hear. i bought a pair of jeans off him a couple years back and sold him a shirt and everything went fine.

open a case. i hope you can get your money back but it sounds like an uphill battle if the tracking says the zipcode was delivered. im sure they can check the actual address the package was delivered too right?

username: junior8k

Trade Dior Homme "Mondays Off" sz31 for UMC 31

I sent off my jeans with tracking and it showed someone by the name of Erica signed for it. He sent me a tracking number to my address and it's been three weeks but still nothing. Tracking only provides info that it left Canada. Since the day I sent him my tracking number I haven't heard from him since.

I now know of 5 different people hes ripped off now.

anybody dealt with sup.reme before?

Bought and paid his TOJ varsity on Fri:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=2377774#post2377774

and communication was top notch until I sent the payment. Promised to send the jacket as soon as he got the payment but its Tuesday now and he hasnt gotten back to me since.

Guest jonathannrobert

not necessarily appropriate for this thread.

don't deal with seller "Dunglan7"

recently purchased a belt from me in the supermarket and is now flipping it on Ebay one week later at more than double the price after lowballing me on what I was selling it for. That is not what the users of this forum are supposed to be about. Have some class.

^^^

I am here to defend myself unlike other people who stole items from people on here.

First of all I didn't lowball you and I have the emails to prove it. I made ONE offer of $200 for the belt that you were selling for $225. You accepted my offer within minutes.

Second I think whatever price I decide to sell the belt at is my prerogative. I listed on ebay as "best offer." I haven't made a profit but I don't want to take a loss for a belt I bought a week ago that doesn't fit me. You listed the belt as sz80 - 95. I am a sz90 and it doesn't fit. After ebay and paypal fees I would break even. But if you feel as if I'm doing something wrong let me let you in on a little secret "In Life" People are always selling things for a profit. DON'T BUY DIOR ITEMS ANY MORE! They are making a profit off of you. DON'T BUY JAKES, UMC, FOOD as a matter of fact. They are all making a profit. People who are selling jakes and umc for $750, well they REALLY didn't pay that price for them.

I'm not here to stir up trouble. I'm here to get things right.

Guest jonathannrobert

Your comments are so ass backwards.

After fees on ebay you are still going to make a hell of a profit, first.

Also, forums like this are built upon respect. It is never looked highly upon when users are flipping pieces for their own financial gain.

No shit the free market is built upon profit. I understand capitalism, but this isn't a typical business situation. You are on a forum, not opening your own store that requires markup. (I would go into detail on the factors that you mark up for, but clearly that would go over your head)

Also, If you can read,which I am starting to doubt. The belt is clearly tagged 80 over 95... as dior belts always are tagged with a size range.

I'm sorry you are a piece of low life scum who has to sell belts are a profit because you aren't making enough at snazzy ass nails, but hopefully this experience will be an eye opener that people don't tolerate shit like this.

You are doing nothing more than stirring up trouble, clearly you aren't getting anything right. Now take the time to edit your post again if it will please you.

^

Hey Jonathannrobert you low life scum. Is Amalga not paying you enough? Or Lim College not teaching you anything.

Stop being a fucking HYPOCRITE! You fucking bought the black clawmarks for $250 here on the forum and now selling it for $400 shipped. What gives?

Link:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=198574

"Now take the time to edit your post again if it will please you."

To everyone who gave me a negative rep maybe you guys should neg rep jonathannrobert for doing the same thing he preaches about.

Guest jonathannrobert

You are such a troll.

I purchased the clawmarks for $480 on ebay... would you like the paypal receipt to prove it? contact that user and he will vouch for the fact that I didn't make the purchase from him.

As for the "payment sent message"... another user paid first for that pair, and I was issued a refund promptly after.

Get a clue. (and I no longer work for Amalga, but thank you for taking the time to do a background check on me, sunshine.)

Sure send me a receipt! Are you not the one that messaged me on ebay asking me if the belt was authentic? Is you ebay username not jonathannrobert? Your history shows 3 or 4 feedback which none of them shows you purchased black clawmarks. Let me guess you have another ebay userID?

I'm tried of defending myself and playing these games. Carry on back to your life of playing video games you LOSER.

Guest jonathannrobert

I am done wasting my time on you. Contact the fucking seller if you are going to go on with your bullshit.

If you are going to call out people who play video games, I think you are on the wrong forum... as most of us here do.

Good luck with your sales. Oh and ps... the belt that I sold you, I purchased 3 weeks ago for 255. Take a moment to ponder that.

Treasurehoard has sold thousands of items on ebay. He won't remember what he sold you but if you do a little bit of digging it shows you bought two Tshirts from him under ebayId jonathannrobert. That's it. Here's the link to prove what you bought. 2 shirts no jeans!

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&ftab=AllFeedback&userid=treasurehoard&iid=-1&de=off&items=200&interval=0&page=14

Stop fucking getting caught up in your lies and go fuck with someone else.