transaction problems and disputes

mike lowrey

Also had problem with j8y before. Bought a pair of uc chucks from him but he sent me some beated up vans. He claimed he made a mistake between me and this other buyer. In the end he did refund me the money, but wasted my time and 35USD EMS shipping fee (had to ship those beated vans back) :rolleyes:

Had lots of packages to ship out at that time. Apparently, I messed up the shipping address of the UC chucks and Vans. I finally refunded to both buyers minus the shipping fees. However, the other buyer never sent me back the UC Chucks. :(

The Dior Destroyed was also sent to "colorblind" at the same time. Package was being held/lost during the shipping. Tried my best to contact (emailed/called/spoke to the person from the post office) and filed a claim to the post office, still not received any response from them.

Jeans was sent out, money was held by paypal?! I'm in a very bad position as well. Please do not think I did not take any responsibility to any of this.

And "colorblind", please remove my personal information on this thread, i really do not feel comfortable with all my info being exploded here.

Thank you.

I just recently purchased an item off a seller in the supermarket but I was wondering why I can't see his/her profile anymore?

And I'm not allowed to send PM's to him/her? I have insufficient access or something.

The user is "hyde5783", which doesn't appear to be banned or anything.

I'm just worried if he/she is being shady and I should file a paypal dispute or something?

Thanks

I'd just like to note, he/she has deleted all his/her previous posts.

Do you guys advise against shipping things internationally because they cant be tracked. I have offers from buyers in other countries but I am hesitant because they could claim "no delivery" and get their money back.

What is the consensus here?

I shipped a parcel from Europe to the US with tracking, only to find out it cannot be tracked once it leaves the country.

It should take 4 to 7 business days to arrive, which, as we all know, is merely an indication, but now, after only nine business days, the buyer has filed a paypal complaint and a claim against me. So my money is frozen now.

Damn.

sometimes it's like that

i got a parcel from France that tracked all the way through (in Canada), but another French seller stated what you said semper, that the tracking stops after it leaves the original country.

also, sometimes you are just unlucky. sometimes when i ship to the United States, USPS suddenly stops tracking my item at various points. whether it is at the postal office in the area, or landed at the airport. sometimes i must rely on the buyers' honesty that he has received the item

I just got a pair of Dior jeans off someone from sufu, and he gave me the tracking number and website to track. However it was wrong, though. I was using paypal for the first time and thus I didn't knew what's with gift and normal payment, so I followed his instructions and sent the money to him as a gift. It's been a month since I paid him and I have not received my jeans, and he hasn't been replying my messages. My paypal is limited due to some high risk activities and I was not able to remove the limit.

I'm not revealing his sufu nick as I'm giving him the benefit of doubt that he has shipped the item. The excuse he gave me was that Europe was blocked with snow, hence the delay. But I just received two parcels from Switzerland within 2 weeks, thus I see no reason in this and the invaild tracking number is also dubious. PM-ed him again and he did not reply. He logged in a few days ago and made a few posts. Please advise me on what I should do next.

Thanks.

a heads up on this scumbag on eBay who did a credit card chargeback a week + after payment:

eBay username: ---

If anybody from Cali knows him, call him out.

J

EDIT - clinteastwood: i assume you're ---? still waiting for you to make payment.

EDIT - buyer has contacted me, apparently he has some problems with his bank, will update.

Sophnet

Kevin Ho

< [email protected]>

beware of buyer.

18 days without a item or tracking number.

suddenly disappeared stop replying emails.

makes a lot of excuses about leaving town.

and sending me fake tracking number.

when is best for me to file a compliant on him?

thanks,