transaction problems and disputes

mike lowrey

hey votenara. you should have thought my position. i paid you 5 12th . and i had went to army about 1 month. but still i didnt receive my shoes !!!!!!!!!

you are the sellor man. you have responsibility about safe shipping for me. you use usps. and i told you i will use SHIPPING PROXY SERVICE COMPANY in new-jersey.

you used USPS. but my shoes were gone. you right. you already shipped the shoes. but shoes didnt arrive. then what could i do?

i called and e-mailed proxy service company, then they said, its sellors responsibility. in USA, USPS is not that good shipping method. because there are MANY mis-shipping and not safe , they said.

at first, i asked them compensate for my shoes, but they said no, and they said its sellors responsibility.

so i want to figure it out with paypal. i told truth about this situation. maybe you also told truth. but in this case, im right.

im not bad person or anything. just , before, i lose my money , and also i lost my time over 2 MONTH!! at now, i get refund about that. but your loss is not MY FAULT. you should keep in mind about this. dont blame of me.

thats not appropriate.

So did you get the shoes after all this or not? Because it seems like you did eventually get your shoes and you still got your chargeback.

rikman-

I bought a dior jacket off of him through ebay. I waited a while for the jacket to come and it never did, and filed a claim through ebay. This has happened at least two other times with people purchasing from this guy. looking through the archives of this thread, jubei_3k and asdbra, had nearly identical problems with this guy.

Thread

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=146962

Auction

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260439204144&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fshop.ebay.com%3A80%2F%3F_from%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dp3907.m38.l1313%26_nkw%3D260439204144%26_sacat%3DSee-All-Categories%26_fvi%3D1&_rdc=1

Sent payment for and iPod to member Halo on July 21st. Sent a message a few days ago asking if he has sent it out yet, no response. and his account says he logged on yesterday.

I believe he has a Dior shirt for sale also, just a heads up.

I posted in his thread letting him know i sent a PM, gonna give it a few more days because i don't know where he shipped it from (assuming he has shipped it).

about two months ago, I sold him a pair of jeans he wanted off me.

he didn't have all the cash on him, but he is known to be a trustworthy buyer/seller on here, sf, hb, etc., so I told him that he could put a up a downpayment and I'd give him a healthy one month to pay the rest.

one month goes by and payment doesn't show. I contact him and he says that it slipped his mind and that he'll get the payment to me asap.

payment doesn't come and I try to contact him, and I get no replies back.

a couple weeks ago he replies back saying he's sorry but his internet was screwy but now it's back so he can get payment to me. he offers me extra for the trouble he has caused me, but I decline and tell him all he has to pay me is the original amount owed. I send him my paypal address (which he should already have), but still no payment comes.

I send him several PM's on here and styleforum, but no replies for the past two weeks.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt orginally.. thought his internet was down again. but then I check his "most recent posts" on here, styleforum, and hb, and he's posting still.

all I want is to be paid, and if he can't pay me this instant at least replies to my several PM's

notes:

itsmedeka owes me $115 that is about one month past due.

8figures just scammed me for a pair of fenom denims.

i paid for the item over 3 weeks ago and he responded once with some bs about being away for an emergency and after he came back he never responded to my emails again.

i know he is able to recieve emails coz he has an iphone and my friend wanted to buy something from him and he responded to my friends' msg right away.

i know it is stupid of me to do a bank of america transfer but its faster and he WAS trustworthy. i purchased 2 hoodies from him previously using the same method.

i paid 220 for the denims.

Update on this:

Just received the package back in the mail saying 'moved pls return to sender'. So obviously this fucking simp wasn't intelligent enough to have his mail forwarded to him and when the package didn't get to him (because he moved!) he had to use a Paypal claim to fix his fuck up. What a piece of crap. PMed to find out why and he just said "I'm out of the country for awhile..."

Fuck you n1cx0 aka Nicholas Hamidjaja.

Just saw this... had to stand up for myself. I was living in a school residence until the end of april and did not have the option to have my mail forwarded to my home address. You apparently had sent the package at the end of may so there is about a month's period in between and usually packages sent from the states arrive in less than 2 weeks. I thought that it would arrive in time otherwise I would have given you my home address.

For your information, I am currently doing an internship in Indonesia and is coming back next week. I was going to repurchase the shirt but after seeing your post, I have changed my mind.

Not to mention you're the idiot who said that paypal will side in your favour if I were to file a claim when you have no proof of sending the package. I even asked you for a scan of a receipt that you have yet sent me.

Edit: in the end, you got your shirt back, I didn't scam you for shit. I had to file a claim otherwise I would've lost $75. Shit would've been a lot simpler had you got tracking.

about two months ago, I sold him a pair of jeans he wanted off me.

he didn't have all the cash on him, but he is known to be a trustworthy buyer/seller on here, sf, hb, etc., so I told him that he could put a up a downpayment and I'd give him a healthy one month to pay the rest.

one month goes by and payment doesn't show. I contact him and he says that it slipped his mind and that he'll get the payment to me asap.

payment doesn't come and I try to contact him, and I get no replies back.

a couple weeks ago he replies back saying he's sorry but his internet was screwy but now it's back so he can get payment to me. he offers me extra for the trouble he has caused me, but I decline and tell him all he has to pay me is the original amount owed. I send him my paypal address (which he should already have), but still no payment comes.

I send him several PM's on here and styleforum, but no replies for the past two weeks.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt orginally.. thought his internet was down again. but then I check his "most recent posts" on here, styleforum, and hb, and he's posting still.

all I want is to be paid, and if he can't pay me this instant at least replies to my several PM's

notes:

itsmedeka owes me $115 that is about one month past due.

If you didn't send the jeans already just refund him the down and put them back up for sale

I have a question, don't know if someone has an answer... I'm trying to track a parcel that originated from the Great Britain in destination to Canada. So I successfully track the package on the Great Britain's Royal Mail website, all it says is that the package has been sent to Canada. When I try to track my package on Canada Post however, they claim that no results were found. Did they lose my goodie or are they picking their nose?

cocktailmix - If you have a tracking number for either Airsure or International Signed For, eventually (and I seriously mean, eventually) the Royal Mail page will show an update, i.e. that it was delivered.

Royal Mail's tracking service are not like others where you get updates along the way of where the parcel is (which would be super helpful), and even when the parcel arrives, it sometimes takes ages for it to actually say that its been received online. I think International Signed For tends to update quicker since there is a signature required upon arrival.

If the parcel was sent from the UK then I don't think it would show up on Canadian Post with your RM tracking number.

Hope that helps!

Stylish Pilot:

mhn depends how the shipping is, to where!

I send to coturehomme an YSL sneakers. It takes ages (6weeks)because of the custom. But thats thing that you could not do. Ask the postal service for the info? Or pay a bit more so that you can track the item

but after 6 weeks, there is nothign to discuss!! get the € back:-p

Just wondering, if you make a deal with a seller for multiple items and send the money and then after accepting the money and agreeing to shipping etc the seller gets a counteroffer that he wants to take, is it acceptable by supermarket rules for him to refund the original buyer and go with the higher offer without first discussing it with him? Because that just happened to me and I feel sad

Just wondering, if you make a deal with a seller for multiple items and send the money and then after accepting the money and agreeing to shipping etc the seller gets a counteroffer that he wants to take, is it acceptable by supermarket rules for him to refund the original buyer and go with the higher offer without first discussing it with him? Because that just happened to me and I feel sad

no, that's not acceptable. who did that?