transaction problems and disputes

mike lowrey

User: KyleFall

- Sold him some gift cash from Context Clothing. Context affirmed that the the gift card was used and that they sent the package.

- Kyle Fall claimed that he had not received the package (a Shades of Greige Trench) and, thus, was not going to pay to me.

- We went round and round on this: Context and the moderators here got involved and yet he continues to refuse to pay.

- Dude had the nerve to neg rep me and has pic on lookbook of himself wearing the coat he allegedly did not recieve from Context!

http://lookbook.nu/look/132119-chyeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

- The moderators here banned him a few days ago for all his nonsense, but I'm still out of my cash.

- Save yourself a headache and avoid this guy at all costs.

ya that fucking sucks man. same here but it was fairly big, 415USD. fuck you er1k, also fuck you misomber you fucking scammed the shit out of me too. he literally admitted to not sending what he was supposed to in a trade because he didnt think i would, and months later still sometimes PMs me saying he will send soon.

fucking could use some of that money and shit, too.

Just got boned by this guy in a PayPal claim: n1cx0

He claims he never received the item but the guy was shady from the beginning. We agreed on the sale on Friday the 27th of March and he said in a PM:

"alright dude can you wait till monday? i'm hoping the exchange rate's gonna improve by then."

But then he sends me this PM on Monday saying this:

"hey i've sent the money, i need it to be sent asap cause i'm gonna be moving at the end of the month. thanks."

If he was in such a hurry why wait three additional days? Then he files a dispute on April 28th which doesn't get resolved in his favor until today. Kind of weak. Doesn't seem like he in much of a position to receive the item and at this point if at has or does show up he will gain no benefit by reporting it. He just got a free shirt. In addition I provided the shipping receipt to PayPal but they still ruled in his favor.

Regardless, however, I screwed myself by not getting insurance, delivery confirmation or tracking which you should never do, especially in international transactions.

Learn from my mistake.

ok....

finally got my ann d bag. it took forever.

so my summary is:

this guy will deliver the item but be bad at post payment communication, mailing it on time and packging (it was a 1000 dollar bag wrapped in brown paper and tied w/ twine, its a wonder the packaging didn't come off). Paying him will also be a bit difficult if he continues to require wire transfers.

other than that, the bag was in good condition (unlike the guy who got the yoji bag..sorry about that).

another thing that i think sucks are buyers who are all chatty with you before they get their money and then cut all communication the second the funds hit their account.

i've been on this board for a couple years buying and selling to all the main players and have never had issues with purchases or communication

UNTILL NOW

user = TRSltd

this guys new, and i bought an ann dem bag from him. he's in russia. he told me 5 days to get from russia to NYC and its been 3 week.

This is in regards to a transaction off of superfuture (but he's been a bunch on this board lately). He wasn't on their blacklist, so i went ahead and sent him a payment.

He said he'd send me the item (ann dem bag) the day after he got the payment and get back to me with tracking number asap. However, as soon as he got the payment he has stopped correspondence with me (that was three weeks ago). I have been sending him PMs on superfuture, sz and email. NUTHING! i am hoping this post (and on super future will get him to contact me).

Theres seriously something sketchy going on with this guy, he's new on the boards, although he has been posting here and there. He can't do paypal and requires a wired transfer.

I know, sketchy! i wasn't going to do it untill he said that paypal doesn't do business with russian accounts and found no evidence to prove this statement false, so based on that and based on the fact that he's been posting real content here and there i took the chance cause i wanted the bag so bag.

in a week it will be 4 weeks and i'll let you know before escalate category from "sketchy" and "unresponsive" to something more serious.

if he would just get back to me and say it will take a while to send to me i would be ok but he hasn't said anything at all.

has anybody purchased anything from him?

Guest Montreal

I've wanted to hold off on creating a thread like this, but I don't really feel like I have a choice. I'm a big proponent of customer service when it comes to businesses both big and small, and I feel that this member/establishment has no grasp of the concept what-so-ever.

A month ago, btbam (http://www.superfuture.com/member.php?u=28294) made a thread in the Supermarket about some Imperials that he was getting rid of. He was selling them for half price and I was looking for some Imperials so I went ahead and purchased a pair. The deal went smooth and he sent me an invoice from his store so I was comfortable that I was being taken care of. Fast-forward a week later.

I received the package from the mailman and I noticed that it was enclosed inside a plastic Canada Post bag with an apology letter attached. Weird. So I open the package and notice that there's two tears in the packaging. I take out the jeans and to my horror I realize that there are tears/holes in my denim. And it's not like they're in a conspicuous spot either. I immediately called Canada Post and they told me that I had to contact the seller and have them get in touch with Australia Post. I even called back another time to talk to a different agent and I was told the same thing.

So naturally I email btbam and he tells me that he's going to get in touch with Australia Post. After a lot of back and forth, he emails me this:

If Canada post is telling you there is no such thing as a Damage report then ask to speak to the manager as far as i have been told by the Australian Post, Australia wide manager, every single post office world wide should have the ability to do a damage report on an item. Just explain the situation, there has been a report filed in australia and they will be in contact with Canada Post.

Take the full package and denim into an office and say this is how it arrived, i need a full report written out on the damage that has been done to the product/bag.

If they be difficult about it, speak to the manager and say is this how canada post delivers there items? They have delivered a destroyed item and they have to accept liability for it.

At this point, I start to get worried and realize that this person is not really wiling to accept responsibility. And why should he, you might be thinking? Well first of all, he marked the package at $60, when I never asked him to mark down the value, I simply asked to mark the item as a gift. Secondly, the jeans were shoved into this thin plasticy packaging (it wasn't even the sturdy tyvek stuff) so I wasn't really surprised to see the jeans damaged.

At this point, he's not really returning my emails which are admittedly rather frequent as it's quite obvious this is going no where and he has no real reason to want this to as he will be paying out of pocket to reimburse me.

I think it's a shame that a RETAIL outlet would behave in such a manner. It really ruins my confidence in shopping online and especially with smaller retailers, as they clearly have no idea what it takes to run a store successfully (GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE!).

http://www.neverendgallery.com/

28i0zkz.jpg

mt89rp.jpg

1zyypn5.jpg

2vv5fg6.jpg

I've been successfully ripped off by _ironman. Sent him an item, raised a paypal dispute and reversed the funds and of course paypal sided with him even after I provided proof of shipment. I am so pissed at this shit. I can't believe people get away with this crap.

I had a very smooth transaction selling to ironman, I'm sure there was a reason

Well you can't rip off everybody. Keep up a good rep by ripping off the small guy. I sent the item, have proof I sent the item. Claims he didn't get it, raised a case and got a refund. Meanwhile I don't have the item I sent him or the money. I'm not responsible for post office error (if there was one, he has no proof, and I've never had a package go missing in the years of selling on eBay or elsewhere). Last time I accept payment through Paypal, that's for sure.

This guy is full of shit still. Never reponds after my complain. fucking pussy. Just don't even be interested in his items. Gotta get rid of him from every forums.

ok....

finally got my ann d bag. it took forever.

so my summary is:

this guy will deliver the item but be bad at post payment communication, mailing it on time and packging (it was a 1000 dollar bag wrapped in brown paper and tied w/ twine, its a wonder the packaging didn't come off). Paying him will also be a bit difficult if he continues to require wire transfers.

other than that, the bag was in good condition (unlike the guy who got the yoji bag..sorry about that).

Guest jmatsu
This guy is full of shit still. Never reponds after my complain. fucking pussy. Just don't even be interested in his items. Gotta get rid of him from every forums.

LOL 10charact

ppl should avoid dealing with jcpennydatazz. i bought a pair of cps from him. never heard back from him after he promised to get me the tracking number. after a few weeks he posted in some random thread in supertrash saying he kept the shoes and returned the money. today i was only able to recover $12 through paypal reversal. WTF!

Does anyone know if FaMeZ is legit or not? Searching up his username in this thread I found one result:

FaMeZ

Bought an ann d cardi off of him six weeks ago, he told me via email that he sent it and I should have gotten it a month ago. Still have not received anything till this day and he no longer responds to my emails. I filed a paypal claim, won due to no response from seller but wasn't able to recover funds from his account. Now I am out $300.

Buyer beware.

However I see he still has a FS thread and isn't banned. Any info would be appreciated, thanks.

This is a heads-up for sellers... I'm having problems with member learnofvie.

Sold him some Diors, told him to wait at least 10 business days. He opened a PayPal dispute yesterday saying it's already 11 days since the shipment (May 19th), so I explain the situation once again on PayPal.

Today he escalated it to a claim, mentioning it's been 12 days, even though today is Saturday and not a business day. He also doesn't seem to take into consideration that post offices were closed on memorial day.

He either doesn't understand the definition of business day or is a scammer... He also didn't log in for 2 weeks.

I'll give some update when the case is closed.

Someone sent me funds via paypal and I got a warning stating that I should not ship it because the funds were under review. I would not be eligible for sellers protection if i shipped before the review is complete.

What are these reviews for? Is it a result of fraudulent buys in the past? Am I going to get screwed?

Just got boned by this guy in a PayPal claim: n1cx0

He claims he never received the item but the guy was shady from the beginning. We agreed on the sale on Friday the 27th of March and he said in a PM:

"alright dude can you wait till monday? i'm hoping the exchange rate's gonna improve by then."

But then he sends me this PM on Monday saying this:

"hey i've sent the money, i need it to be sent asap cause i'm gonna be moving at the end of the month. thanks."

If he was in such a hurry why wait three additional days? Then he files a dispute on April 28th which doesn't get resolved in his favor until today. Kind of weak. Doesn't seem like he in much of a position to receive the item and at this point if at has or does show up he will gain no benefit by reporting it. He just got a free shirt. In addition I provided the shipping receipt to PayPal but they still ruled in his favor.

Regardless, however, I screwed myself by not getting insurance, delivery confirmation or tracking which you should never do, especially in international transactions.

Learn from my mistake.

Update on this:

Just received the package back in the mail saying 'moved pls return to sender'. So obviously this fucking simp wasn't intelligent enough to have his mail forwarded to him and when the package didn't get to him (because he moved!) he had to use a Paypal claim to fix his fuck up. What a piece of crap. PMed to find out why and he just said "I'm out of the country for awhile..."

Fuck you n1cx0 aka Nicholas Hamidjaja.

Ok....I need some advice on how to proceed with a recently completed transaction...

I sold a pair of Rick Owens Drkshdw Berlin jeans in size 36 last week Wednesday, shipped it out, and the buyer received the jeans yesterday...

The buyer is complaining that I mis-measured the jeans and that the waist is 40" and not 36"....

AND wants to return for a refund....

Now, the claim of mis-measurement is impossible....

(1) I wear size 36 and technically, bought the jeans for me....I tried it on and the waist was true to size, just the thighs were a bit tight for me....

(2) I physically measured the waist and it was like 18.125 inches across the front....

(3) Anybody who is familiar with the Drkshdw Berlin jeans knows they're almost true to size (certainly not 4 sizes off).......I mean, who makes jeans that are 4 sizes off??

I do not want to jump to conclusions about the buyer, but this claim is rather iffy and not honest....

doing a refund here means at a minimum, a loss on shipping costs....

please advise on how to proceed....

Someone sent me funds via paypal and I got a warning stating that I should not ship it because the funds were under review. I would not be eligible for sellers protection if i shipped before the review is complete.

What are these reviews for? Is it a result of fraudulent buys in the past? Am I going to get screwed?

This is probably to late help as your post was from 2 weeks ago, but for anyone else that encounters this it doesn't necessarily mean a buyer is trying to defraud you.

I had this occur and in that particular instance it was that the buyer had added a new credit card which he paid with. It needed to be verified before the funds were released. According to Paypal this usually takes 24-48 hours depending on the case load. Paypal will send an email letting you know whether the payment has been accepted or declined. Just don't ship until you receive this and you'll be fine.