transaction problems and disputes

mike lowrey

i'm in a bit of a dilemma. so i bought an item from a reputable member here and one month later i still have yet to receive it. he doesn't have tracking but has a receipt.

i think it's just a postal mistake but money's kinda tight for me. should i file a dispute?

You only have 45 days to file the dispute, so I would do it. Nothing to lose, you can always end the dispute.

I've been selling and buying on Ebay for over 10 years and in that time, I've only had one package actually go lost out of close to 1,000.

More common is a package getting stolen off of a porch but in my experience, that's rare as well.

Tracking confirmation (I believe...i get a different rate because I do my shipping online) is 45 cents. That's it.

It helps keep you from getting fucked.

The burden of proof is on the seller though. No seller should EVER ship anything without some type of tracking. As a seller, you are responsible for making sure the product gets to the buyer and being able to prove that it arrived. I used to assume that anyone who is old enough to have a paypal account is old enough to understand the basics of selling legitimately but I learned long ago that this is not true.

Let's put it this way: One paypal dispute later where charges are reversed and you'll never send a package out without confirmation again.

yeah thats very true but I legitimately sent the jeans out and he filed a claim so i'm pretty much fucked regardless. I just dropped $200 on prom and am dead broke so not only am I out of a pair of jeans but another $110 that I'm guessing I'll have to fork over. He's coming at me like I am out to get him and have scammed him which sucks pretty bad but I do see where he's coming from.

The only proof that I have is my wachovia statement that says I payed/shipped out a package on 4/6/09 for $5 or whatever it was via USPS. will that help me or am I still shit out of luck?

Still receive nothing and not replying my PMs.

thx !

@ asdbra : call the customs in singapor !

i have the same shit problem i bought for a month a 200 euro dior jeans from a guy there contact me via email from sufu..

and i dont receiving it , and i dont know this sufu name i have just this email adress and name : [email protected], Henry Tom Smith, and ebay name is hts16

thats makes me very angry

Hey there,

Recently had a similar experience with member Kubie. Not sure if hes a scammer as such, however i bought a Julius jacket off him around 2 months ago now and still haven't received anything. Filed a dispute and won since he didn't use a tracking service for the package, and has no guarantee of shipping. Im currently out a TON of money because of this and paypal is going through the messy refund process (canceling account, collection agency etc...)

Long story short... if you're shipping an item, no matter HOW expensive do not skimp on using a proper tracking service!!!!!

I'm posting about this dude, jojojohn. He contacted me a month or so ago when I was selling the Werkstatt:Munchen ring. I was going to sell to him, but I could tell there was something fishy about him after a couple PMs; so (fully within my seller rights) I decided I would not sell the ring to him at all since he was in Australia and had very few posts and neg feedback. He hadn't sent payment or anything, so we hadn't even completed a transaction or anything.

When I told him I wouldn't sell the ring to him, he sent me crazy, madman PMs threating me and shit. He left messages in all my sales threads saying bullshit like I was a fraud, etc, etc.

Then, when I put the Werkstatt ring up on ebay, he went to the auction and bid on it with a username I knew was his because it was very close to his Sufu username. I figured he was out to just fuck up my auction and leave me neg. So I cancelled his auction. Sure enough, he had bid $700.

After I cancelled his bid, he PMed me with more threats and shit. I just didn't respond. Today, (a month later) he posted in my sales thread for the cloak jeans, with the lovely message "Seller don't deliver", which is complete bullshit. I never even sold him anything, so of course I didn't deliver.

Just want to warn people NOT to sell or buy from this guy. Dude is out of his mind.

ZWEI

Agreed to buy my jacket paid via paypal however, the funds he sent were fraudlent to my friend. I contacted him about this and he mentioned it was a simple mistake and it be rectified by sending evidence. A few weeks pass and Paypal concludes he was a fraudlent buyer and his email address, card and name didn't match up. Plus no evidence was ever submitted by him.

jwee -

bought a shirt from him over a month ago.. no delivery. shipping from canada to the U.S. is generally a week and a half. after two and a half weeks or so I emailed him only to have my email sent back to me - the email address his paypal was registered to was shut down right after I sent payment. finally got ahold of him and he said I should be more patient. I waited. still nothing. finally did a dispute a week ago and he still hasn't said shit. dude's wack, don't do business with him.

We also inform people that ZWEI is also haveing problem exactly like this with us. Amount of 80,000 yen is now frozen because of same happenings.

Now he never reply or answer any emails which is very strange as he always would replys in the past but now is nothing at all.

Please be very careful to deal with this person.

We have all his details / addresses / name so if you need fingathing anything please messages to me for email [email protected]

ZWEI

Agreed to buy my jacket paid via paypal however, the funds he sent were fraudlent to my friend. I contacted him about this and he mentioned it was a simple mistake and it be rectified by sending evidence. A few weeks pass and Paypal concludes he was a fraudlent buyer and his email address, card and name didn't match up. Plus no evidence was ever submitted by him.

jwee -

bought a shirt from him over a month ago.. no delivery. shipping from canada to the U.S. is generally a week and a half. after two and a half weeks or so I emailed him only to have my email sent back to me - the email address his paypal was registered to was shut down right after I sent payment. finally got ahold of him and he said I should be more patient. I waited. still nothing. finally did a dispute a week ago and he still hasn't said shit. dude's wack, don't do business with him.

wow. no surprise. paypal's bullshit "investigation" went through in my favor and--of course--there were no funds in this fuck's paypal account so I didn't get a refund. having to do a chargeback now. fuck this guy.

if the tracking number isn't trackable by deutchpost (the tracking number is invalid) then you , being the seller, are in a position to determine why by calling them up - the tracking number must at least show up on deutchpost's records.

generally packages from germany have never taken more than 2 weeks to reach me.

i have NEVER ignoring your PM´s !

and the tracking number have i send !

if the tracking number isn't trackable by deutchpost (the tracking number is invalid) then you , being the seller, are in a position to determine why by calling them up - the tracking number must at least show up on deutchpost's records.

generally packages from germany have never taken more than 2 weeks to reach me.

Precisely! Thanks so much for highlighting that. I've been repeating myself many many times. But he just keep repeating that he gave me a tracking number when it doesn't even work. Till now i receive nothing!

another thing that i think sucks are buyers who are all chatty with you before they get their money and then cut all communication the second the funds hit their account.

i've been on this board for a couple years buying and selling to all the main players and have never had issues with purchases or communication

UNTILL NOW

user = TRSltd

this guys new, and i bought an ann dem bag from him. he's in russia. he told me 5 days to get from russia to NYC and its been 3 week.

This is in regards to a transaction off of superfuture (but he's been a bunch on this board lately). He wasn't on their blacklist, so i went ahead and sent him a payment.

He said he'd send me the item (ann dem bag) the day after he got the payment and get back to me with tracking number asap. However, as soon as he got the payment he has stopped correspondence with me (that was three weeks ago). I have been sending him PMs on superfuture, sz and email. NUTHING! i am hoping this post (and on super future will get him to contact me).

Theres seriously something sketchy going on with this guy, he's new on the boards, although he has been posting here and there. He can't do paypal and requires a wired transfer.

I know, sketchy! i wasn't going to do it untill he said that paypal doesn't do business with russian accounts and found no evidence to prove this statement false, so based on that and based on the fact that he's been posting real content here and there i took the chance cause i wanted the bag so bag.

in a week it will be 4 weeks and i'll let you know before escalate category from "sketchy" and "unresponsive" to something more serious.

if he would just get back to me and say it will take a while to send to me i would be ok but he hasn't said anything at all.

has anybody purchased anything from him?

another thing that i think sucks are buyers who are all chatty with you before they get their money and then cut all communication the second the funds hit their account.

i've been on this board for a couple years buying and selling to all the main players and have never had issues with purchases or communication

UNTILL NOW

user = TRSltd

this guys new, and i bought an ann dem bag from him. he's in russia. he told me 5 days to get from russia to NYC and its been 3 week.

This is in regards to a transaction off of superfuture (but he's been a bunch on this board lately). He wasn't on their blacklist, so i went ahead and sent him a payment.

He said he'd send me the item (ann dem bag) the day after he got the payment and get back to me with tracking number asap. However, as soon as he got the payment he has stopped correspondence with me (that was three weeks ago). I have been sending him PMs on superfuture, sz and email. NUTHING! i am hoping this post (and on super future will get him to contact me).

Theres seriously something sketchy going on with this guy, he's new on the boards, although he has been posting here and there. He can't do paypal and requires a wired transfer.

I know, sketchy! i wasn't going to do it untill he said that paypal doesn't do business with russian accounts and found no evidence to prove this statement false, so based on that and based on the fact that he's been posting real content here and there i took the chance cause i wanted the bag so bag.

in a week it will be 4 weeks and i'll let you know before escalate category from "sketchy" and "unresponsive" to something more serious.

if he would just get back to me and say it will take a while to send to me i would be ok but he hasn't said anything at all.

has anybody purchased anything from him?

I bought a Y's bag from him, I also live in NYC and it took about 20 days to get it. However, he fuckin lied to me that the bag was almost brand new but it was a smelly trash. I wouldn't have bought if I knew the bag was in this kind of condition. He did replied to my emails when I asked him about the package and stuff but now after I complained about the bag he never replied.

He's name is Dmitry by the way.

has anyone dealt with jcpennydatazz before? i bought a pair of cps from this guy. he said he would give me the tracking number once the shoes are shipped out, but he's been ignoring my pms. i still don't know if he shipped them out yet.

i wish i read this before i just paid him... fuck, not responding to me either

bottega1

Although I have received my item from him he is a dodgy seller. I bought a pair of raw black Diors from him, and after I made the payment I sent him this message:

12.jpg

I assumed they were MIJ because he had a bunch of other Dior items selling for fairly cheap (SS02 coat for $450, white strip high tops $480). They were actually MII but, "Apparently" he didn't receive my message and went and posted the jeans the next day.

He charged me $20US ($28AUD) for shipping and when I received the jeans I found out he was located in Melbourne and the postage cost was clearly marked "$9.75AUD" on the parcel.

I don't get it, he could of sold his SS02 coat for $600 or more but instead decides to overcharge me (a fellow Aussie) for a pair of jeans I don't even want...

bottega1 doesn't reply to PMs very often, and it's very frustrating doing business with him waiting forever for a reply. With all due respect, I did receive my purchase, but I'm well considering myself lucky for not getting bladed by him.

1) daniel_jlb

bought some things off him, paid for, but did not replied my email ever since, even though he promised to give me the tracking number. been more than 2 weeks, and items not received. seems like a scammer...

2) sharpservice japan

i don't know if he is away or what, but not replying to my email either. i want my deposits to be refunded.

sharpservice japan, if you happened to see this message, can you please send me a pm? thanks.

No email at all from me ele ? Also not any information of any orders with you so very concern who this is.....

Please email = [email protected]

1) daniel_jlb

bought some things off him, paid for, but did not replied my email ever since, even though he promised to give me the tracking number. been more than 2 weeks, and items not received. seems like a scammer...

2) sharpservice japan

i don't know if he is away or what, but not replying to my email either. i want my deposits to be refunded.

sharpservice japan, if you happened to see this message, can you please send me a pm? thanks.

I purchased the first item from this thread, the black l/s drkshdw shirt

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=1768265

The shirt arrived covered in mold and wet

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/rek410/IMAGE_102.jpg

The packaging itself is completely clean and has no signs of damage at all.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/rek410/IMAGE_103-1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/rek410/IMAGE_104.jpg

There was no water in the inside of the package or other damage, making me think the shirt was placed into the package while it was still wet

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/rek410/IMAGE_105.jpg

I have not heard back from the seller yet, he was very easy to deal with an d a quick shipper so I'm hoping he'll work out a refund for me because I doubt this can be cleaned.

At this time I am NOT yet accusing the seller of doing anything malicious, I'm posting this now as more of a date-stamp of proof of when the damage occurred.

I'll keep ya posted!

UPDATE:

5hrs after original post, seller has been online today as recently as an hour ago. He read my PM and Gmail about the damage but has not replied to my PM or post in his thread. Opening paypal dispute now.

Just got boned by this guy in a PayPal claim: n1cx0

He claims he never received the item but the guy was shady from the beginning. We agreed on the sale on Friday the 27th of March and he said in a PM:

"alright dude can you wait till monday? i'm hoping the exchange rate's gonna improve by then."

But then he sends me this PM on Monday saying this:

"hey i've sent the money, i need it to be sent asap cause i'm gonna be moving at the end of the month. thanks."

If he was in such a hurry why wait three additional days? Then he files a dispute on April 28th which doesn't get resolved in his favor until today. Kind of weak. Doesn't seem like he in much of a position to receive the item and at this point if at has or does show up he will gain no benefit by reporting it. He just got a free shirt. In addition I provided the shipping receipt to PayPal but they still ruled in his favor.

Regardless, however, I screwed myself by not getting insurance, delivery confirmation or tracking which you should never do, especially in international transactions.

Learn from my mistake.

need a quick answer. I am still waiting for a jacket too arrive. Been ~20 days (airmail from US to new zealand) but still isnt here, how many days do i have to file a dispute? thanks

45 days from when you paid. Do it now just in case. Once you file it gives him a little while (I think 30 days) to respond/the item to arrive etc. before it lets you elevate to a claim.

I purchased the first item from this thread, the black l/s drkshdw shirt

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=1768265

The shirt arrived covered in mold and wet

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/rek410/IMAGE_102.jpg

The packaging itself is completely clean and has no signs of damage at all.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/rek410/IMAGE_103-1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/rek410/IMAGE_104.jpg

There was no water in the inside of the package or other damage, making me think the shirt was placed into the package while it was still wet

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/rek410/IMAGE_105.jpg

I have not heard back from the seller yet, he was very easy to deal with an d a quick shipper so I'm hoping he'll work out a refund for me because I doubt this can be cleaned.

At this time I am NOT yet accusing the seller of doing anything malicious, I'm posting this now as more of a date-stamp of proof of when the damage occurred.

I'll keep ya posted!

UPDATE:

5hrs after original post, seller has been online today as recently as an hour ago. He read my PM and Gmail about the damage but has not replied to my PM or post in his thread. Opening paypal dispute now.

UPDATE: Now over 48 hrs since I originally contacted the seller, still no reply. I've opened a paypal claim.