transaction problems and disputes

mike lowrey

yeah I opened a dispute on paypal, he said he was fucked up with work and that he couldn't get to the post office. he's sending a receipt tonight, so I'll tell you all if it seems legit. I trust him, I don't think anybody would spend $40 on a scam, as the other guy suggested. All of the other alleged scams seem suspicious, though. I do have 3 weeks to make the dispute a conflict, so we'll see what he does. I hope you guys get resolution too.

I do live in melbourne and I live pretty close to the stated address,

Tristen Horwood

4/95 Simpson Street

East Melbourne 3002

Victoria, Australia

The phone number 04 1911 9544 seems to be active since I could call through yesterday, but not sure if it is his number or just a make up one.

I am so pissed with this kind of scumbag living in the same area with me. Just tell me how I could help to send this guy to jail or something. I am happy to go to police station to make a report. I think the cops could find this guy even with the little information(Even all his addresses and names are different but they are pretty close to each other and I think cops could work their way out.)

Tristen Horwood, you are fucked now, we are coming closer than you think while you are shitting your pants.

Look like we've got quite a bit of information on our hands. Let's give some time for our friend Tristen Harwood and see what he got to say or how he want to sort things out before I take my action. Listen up Tristen Harwood, having all your neighbours knowing what you doing out there is probably the last thing you want to see!!!

Major update:

Tristen finally emailed me this evening. He offered to refund me the value of the jeans plus my cost to ship them, and explained the entire situation. I accepted his offer and agreed to remove his personal information from this thread as soon as the payment goes through.

After emailing back and forth tonight, I honestly feel that Tristen is a decent guy who made a mistake. He said that he'd been screwed over before on ebay and sufu, and "It seemed like it would be easy because I wouldn't ever have to see you or anything, but it started eating at my conscience as soon as I had sent the package. I am glad I have had the chance to make amends. When I have finalised your payment I will feel appeased."

He also commented on the issues with mrskinny and dizasta. He said I can post them here, so here's what he said:

*mrskinny...I sent jeans to his paypal address which he claims is wrong. The jeans have long since arrived at that address.

*dizasta and myself had agreed to trade shoes I posted the shoes and he did also, however when the tracking for his shoes wasn't showing up after a few days I recalled the shoes and have since sold them to someone else. I ended up getting his shoes about a day ago. Which I am sending back to him asap.

I honestly believe he didn't try to scam either of these members now, and I'd encourage them to work stuff out with him themselves.

Please don't email, call or take any action against tristen on my behalf, as we're working stuff out now and it looks like everything will be cool :)

aloysius please answer me

all i want just the receipt if you did ship the jeans to me.please show me.

also,you said it needs my sigh for deliveried.so it cant be deliveried.they must been return to you already.i should have my refund.if you cant show the receipt to me i will still against you for sure,

Hey Mr skinny, just get the photo from sinclairaw and then I guess only you will get a reply from him. I am glad sinclairaw got the reply from Tristen Harwood, but I still can't shake the feeling that this Tristen Harwood is really dodgy.

Hey Mr skinny, just get the photo from sinclairaw and then I guess only you will get a reply from him. I am glad sinclairaw got the reply from Tristen Harwood, but I still can't shake the feeling that this Tristen Harwood is really dodgy.

finally,Tristen told me he will send the receipt to me ,maybe tonight.i will let all you guys know if i have received the receipt.i dont trust him still too.i think its not so hard to show the receipt to the buyer if the seller did really ship the item out.also,he has so many problems with many pelpeo at the same time.i think thats not contingency

^i thought that too, that it can't be a coincidence we're all having problems at the same time. however, i think it's really not- it seems likely to me that he was having problems with your transaction (post office fucked up, he was busy and communication was bad, etc.) and decided "fuck it, if i'm going to be seen as a scammer even when i'm not i might as well get the most out of it"

i'd encourage him to post a full response in this thread! i agree with douji that he can be dodgy at times, he admitted to trying to rip me off- it seems like the case of a usually-upstanding citizen getting in a fender bender, a parking ticket and passed up for a promotion in the same day and hitting someone on the way home to "get even", only to regret it later.

i don't know what to say man- tristen sent me the payment he promised for my jeans tonight.

i personally believe he shipped your jeans, but there's obviously no way for me to prove it. i do think he's a reasonable guy (under most circumstances) who made a thoughtless mistake with my ordeal and was a legit seller to you and dizasta. hope it all works out for you-

I bought a FW05 Fireworks jacket from this guy a little over a month ago and although he shipped the item right away, he did so by ship. Apparently the item still hasn't left South Korea and I'm pretty sure this is a scam based on the choice of shipping. Not to mention he hasn't replied to any of my e-mails after filing a claim with PayPal. This other guy also bought a jacket from him and is going through the same situation.

So my question is, has anyone dealt with this guy? He goes by Ken and his e-mail is [email protected]. I believe his screenname on Multiply and Superfuture is "Shesgone". His PayPal account name Young Sun Kang. If someone can confirm he is a legit seller I'm willing to get off his back and cancel my claim.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Brian

no guy in his right mind would sent it by ship. its probably an attempt to wait out the 60 day grace period. you should just proceed with the dispute / conflict until he responds - the onus is on the seller to provide assurance to the buyer as far as is reasonably possible to.