transaction problems and disputes

mike lowrey

dude you have issues, why would I pretend that I was scammed? LOL

also, I just sold like 5-7 shirts to a couple of people and i'm sure none of them would state the condition as you did. Also, theres a difference between a refusal, and asking you to refund me by July 1st cuz of my vacation (which you didn't) and then I was in berlin for a month + where I couldn't access the net, so I let paypal refund it for me.

i've been selling shit for years on here and SZ, you're just some new guy who wants brand new shit for pennies. I mean that certainly seems to be the norm nowadays though.

Edited by Zealouz

Yeah, really funny especially since you tend to avoid that julius t-shirt issue: which you've obviously bought for $80 at rakuten, then worn it to hell, then sold it to me for $120 and gave me retail photos of it as its condition. Nice statements you make here.

Anyway, your fraud fact aside, do you have some proof that an empty box was sent to you? As of now it's just words and nothing else, from a mouth of a liar like you it has little credibility, you know.

Purchased a pair of ccp off white drip sneakers from a user named Kuja. It has been 3 weeks and i still haven't received any related info such as tracking number.

He claimed the shoe has been shipped and told me he can't figure out which one is the tracking number. already filed a dispute on paypal.

by now it's known and the damage is done, but user kuja (aka Miyamoto Minase) scammed me out of $300 and a jacket in trade for his CCP drips. package never came and now he's not replying to any of my e-mails. known friends with quiet noise (aka Olle Koort) and his 'brother' Hannes Koort. I dealt with quiet noise before and all was fine, so I thought I could trust this kuja as well. he even used Hannes's paypal address to accept payment from me. would reconsider business transactions with these people until things clear up.

edit: @hhowlit: it seems we bought the same shoes from him! surprise surprise! they don't exist!

Edited by knitwit

usernames: Kuja, quiet noise

This user has engaged in fraudulent activity and stolen both goods and money from multiple superfuture users. if you have dealt with this thief and scammer, contact superfuture moderators immediately.

The user has been contacted multiple times and has been given time to respond, but he has chosen not to co-operate.

Those involved will be given the contact info for the police in Uppsala.

Fake name used for scams: Miyamoto Minase

Olle Koort

Bergtallsvägen 3
UPPSALA 75756
SWEDEN

e-mail addresses: [email protected], [email protected]

Paypal account: Hannes Koort, [email protected]

The Paypal account belongs to his brother who is possibly also involved in the scams.

2rfr72v.jpg

photo from public facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/foxyroxyhart/

how many times do i need to tell people, send a god damn demand letter to their address in Sweden. 

in the letter, outline the terms of your demands;

"return my product, or reimburse me for the money you stole" or you will take them to small claims court. 

then inform them that should the judge rule against them, they will be responsible for covering all court-related costs [read: $$$$], as well as be issued a permanent black mark on their credit history. 

trust me, gets shit done - and calling the police is not going to help in an international situation like this.

phuaec - bought a jacket off him, paid on October 24th, he told me I should receive it no later than Saturday November 2nd. Never received it. Asked him for tracking, he didn't give me any. Waited an extra week just in case maybe it was stuck in customs.  Still nothing. Asked him 5 more times for tracking, he ignored all my emails. Sent one final email yesterday telling him I was going to file a Paypal claim but didn't want to, still no response. Just filed the claim, but honestly I just want the jacket. Anyone deal with this guy? I didn't see anything that would raise any red flags, but yeah, here I am.

Update: we have confirmed from reliable sources that the person Olle Koort was putting the blame on does not exist. He simply made up a fake name and was stupid enough to scam people from his own home, simple as that.

usernames: Kuja, quiet noise

This user has engaged in fraudulent activity and stolen both goods and money from multiple superfuture users. if you have dealt with this thief and scammer, contact superfuture moderators immediately.

The user has been contacted multiple times and has been given time to respond, but he has chosen not to co-operate.

Those involved will be given the contact info for the police in Uppsala.

Fake name used for scams: Miyamoto Minase

Olle Koort

Bergtallsvägen 3
UPPSALA 75756
SWEDEN

e-mail addresses: [email protected], [email protected]

Paypal account: Hannes Koort, [email protected]

The Paypal account belongs to his brother who is possibly also involved in the scams.

2rfr72v.jpg

photo from public facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/foxyroxyhart/

Update: Still no word from phuaec. No jacket, no pm response, no email, paypal claim underway with no response from him. I've also been contacted by someone else who bought some jeans by him and has not received anything. If anyone else knows this guy or knows what's going on, please update me. It's been almost a month since I've paid him.

phuaec - bought a jacket off him, paid on October 24th, he told me I should receive it no later than Saturday November 2nd. Never received it. Asked him for tracking, he didn't give me any. Waited an extra week just in case maybe it was stuck in customs.  Still nothing. Asked him 5 more times for tracking, he ignored all my emails. Sent one final email yesterday telling him I was going to file a Paypal claim but didn't want to, still no response. Just filed the claim, but honestly I just want the jacket. Anyone deal with this guy? I didn't see anything that would raise any red flags, but yeah, here I am.

Update: Still no word from phuaec. No jacket, no pm response, no email, paypal claim underway with no response from him. I've also been contacted by someone else who bought some jeans by him and has not received anything. If anyone else knows this guy or knows what's going on, please update me. It's been almost a month since I've paid him.

I am the one who bought the jeans about 3 weeks ago. No message, tracking code or anything since sending the money. I thought he was legit. Anyone ever dealt with this guy?

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a shades of grey jacket off of NF ONE and it doesn't fit I requested a refund but he won't allow one I tell him this is no different then the meetup we had planned but fell through because of scheduling we were both in NYC but timing was off. I told him I would pay for his shipping costs and mine as well but he still hasn't responded. I like the jacket but it doesn't fit and the measurements are off he said I could wear a hoodie under it and I can barely wear a thin basic shirt without feeling the jacket cut into my underarms if he doesn't message me back within the next 24 hours I will be filing a claim I do not want to do this, but the first response to this dispute was very speedy within 30 minutes but now he is ignoring me I don't want to destroy his reputation I just want my money back for a product that was wrongfully described.

supermarket isn't Wal-Mart. If you're looking for a return policy, look elsewhere.

Or maybe you should have been smart and inquired if he'd be willing to refund you prior to sending your money.

I understand that, but I was under the guise that I would have the ability to return if it did not fit just as someone would in a meet up. So please miss me with your condescending comments I care not of your opinion if it is not positive or helping to resolve the situation.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted · Hidden by mike lowrey, January 7, 2014 - unrelated to superfuture, plus posting personal information after what seems to be an argument/misunderstanding
Hidden by mike lowrey, January 7, 2014 - unrelated to superfuture, plus posting personal information after what seems to be an argument/misunderstanding

non-superfuture (stylezeitgeist user, he may have a superfuture account as well)

stylezeitgeist username: Cmtrash

email: [email protected]

details:
Christopher Morrison
44292 Beaver Creek Dr
California, MD 20619
United States

situation:
i sold him a CCP rain shirt on November 30 2013. shipped and received December 06 2013 (LM000247300CA). today is January 06 2014. that is 30 fucking days

he messages me (and without waiting for my response which is less than 12 hours) and says this:

Hello Ryan,
I just checked the Rain shirt and unfortunately it seems there are 2 very light purplish/pink stains on it near the armpit areas. I have not yet had the opportunity to wear the shirt yet and it was hanging in my closet until last night when I went to put it on and the girlfriend noticed. Up until this point the shirt has only been tried on to confirm sizing. Unfortunately I did not notice the stains until now.

I am unsure if the stains can be removed and can not wear this shirt in this state. At this point I would prefer to send the item back for a refund. I can provide tracking. Please let me know your thoughts as I am very disappointed due to the stains on the garment.

-Chris

I am not a store. It is a 5 year old pre-owned item and was listed as such, and I definitely do my best to find any flaws. he has had the item for 30 days. it is without a doubt very unreasonable for me to offer a refund. a lot can happen in 30 days and it is up to me to trust your word that you purchased an item and did not wear it once in 30 days upon receiving it

the onus is on him to inspect the item upon receiving it. 30 days?? this is not an electronic device that stopped working, this is a fucking shirt. he did not provide any photos even. this is completely unfair and I hope PayPal sees it too

this shit is getting ridiculous

don't know why my post was deleted without warning. if it was just the personal information it could have been edited out. trying to help out other sellers here

superfuture username: Cmtrash

problem:

this scumbag will rent your clothing for a month and then return it claiming he has never worn it and it has a stain that he did not notice. does not wish to discuss matters or reach an amicable solution first, considering he has owned the article for 30 days; opens paypal dispute 8 minutes after sending you a PM, whether you are awake to reply or not. he does not have to provide any proof of his claims, and will win the case because paypal does not want to deal with a possible credit card chargeback.

Edited by _ironman

WARNING!

Superfuture username: nostradramos

"nostradramos" and myself agreed on a deal for a used pair of Acne Ace jeans. We agreed on 110 USD included shipping, which would be the cheapest method available(not including tracking in my country). Nostradramos then paid this amount trough paypal, and I sent the jeans the following day which I have proof of. Nostradramos has now claimed the money back trough paypal due to claiming not to have received the jeans, he has now both my jeans and the full amount of 110 USD. Please watch out for this user!!!!!!!!!!!!

superfuture username: runen

his "proof" he claims of sending the jeans was a picture of a receipt from the post office. i requested tracking before he shipped and he responded days later saying he chose the cheapest method without tracking. i have not received these jeans and it's been a month. i've got 100% feedback on eBay and never one to scam. beware of this user.

WARNING!

Superfuture username: nostradramos

"nostradramos" and myself agreed on a deal for a used pair of Acne Ace jeans. We agreed on 110 USD included shipping, which would be the cheapest method available(not including tracking in my country). Nostradramos then paid this amount trough paypal, and I sent the jeans the following day which I have proof of. Nostradramos has now claimed the money back trough paypal due to claiming not to have received the jeans, he has now both my jeans and the full amount of 110 USD. Please watch out for this user!!!!!!!!!!!!

WARNING!

Superfuture username: Matthiasv

"Matthiasv" and myself agreed on a deal for a pair of VISVIM CHINO CUT OFF GIZA. LT BROWN. We agreed on S$250 and i bank transferred the fund to him and he will mail the short to me. However when i received the package, it was a Non-Giza VISVIM Chino Cut-off. I messaged him to request for 10% discount or a full refund but this is what i received.

"...If the shorts i sold you isn't Giza, Its my bad, but when i bought it i was told that is was Giza. For this i apologise" 

"I'm sorry i don't do refunds"

Please watch out for this user!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/153735-new-items-all-visvim-new-73-folk-lama-sandal/?p=3032500

Edited by fishcake2005