transaction problems and disputes

mike lowrey

Thank you for that. Btw, don't you usually get the tracking number when you post out the item? I'm not sure how your mail works there but pretty much any registered mail I have done gives me a tracking number on the spot, when said tracking is updated on the mail carrier's website is a different story.

Yes the item was shipped, I'm currently trying to get the tracking from canada post. 

mree - please follow up with this and let us know if you receive what you purchased from blvckiechvn. If you do not receive your purchase we will post blvckiechvn's contact information in the Blacklist thread with the information of other Market scammers.

blvckiechvn, you can stop emailing sufu to remove your name. maybe you should've thought about this before handling your transaction in such a poor manner.

We will consider removing your name after we hear back from the other people involved that they've either received their goods or a refund.

Nothing from my side, still waiting for tracking. Anyway, contact you via pm for updates as well as editing this post. Don't want to clog up this thread any more than I've already have. He hasn't been active since 1st Aug here so I'm not really expecting to receive tracking. That and tracking on mail is usually given through the receipt/postage and quite hard to get hold off once you misplace it.

Edit: 30/08/13 - It has now been a month since blvckiechvn claimed to ship the jeans and I have not received anything from him. I have received my corter grab bag and new wallet from Scott in about 10 days, so I doubt it's Singpost that lost his package since I have never had troubles with them. Maybe his mail provider lost the package or he never sent it out to begin with but we'll never know as no tracking was provided on his part.

Edited by mree

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ABOUT SUFU MEMBER: NOVICE

THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER!

AT FIRST IMPRESSION VILLY NONALES SEEMS AMAZING BUT THEN HE SUDDENLY CHANGES CHARACTER!!??..

- WE BOTH AGREED ON DOING A PARTIAL TRADE BUT AFTER I DID MY PART HE HAS REJECTED FULFILLING HIS PART AND INSTEAD HE HAS TRIED TO HOLD ME BACK WITH LIES!!

I CAN SHOW EVERYONE WHO'S INTERESTED OUR COMMON MAIL CORRESPONDENCE IF VILLY DENIES ALL THIS!!

Edited by Dillersann

Doomedyouth from FUK- Scammed me for a pair of OP X Soloist sunglasses. Paid him but never got my sunglasses.

Name: James Bartlett

email: [email protected]

Instagram: Doomedyouth123 (saw him flexing on there and of course be blocked me)

Edited by 1995chardx

• 2 weeks later...

Doomedyouth from FUK- Scammed me for a pair of OP X Soloist sunglasses. Paid him but never got my sunglasses.

Name: James Bartlett

email: [email protected]

Instagram: Doomedyouth123 (saw him flexing on there and of course be blocked me)

This issue has been resolved and Mr Bartlett has returned chard's money. Happy endings.

• 3 weeks later...

About  SharpServiceJapan

I sent  them 82.198 yen (AUD $930.00) to purchase a pair of interconnects 4 weeks ago and after being assured that the item was in the mail I have not received the item and have received no tracking number information.  They are now not answering my emails requesting further information about the shipping.  I have not received answers to my last emails spanning over the last week.

I have used sharpservice for years including this year but I have always received good service.  This experience looks like being very costly for me and I am very sorry that they are refusing to assist me by following up the problem.

I have used SharpService also before but my last service with them was also quite frustrating (lack of response, slow, complications with payments) so I decided to stop using them and only use SutoCorp nowadays.

It's sad because Hide-san was nice but their sercive is definitely lacking lately

I bought a JW Anderson leather jacket from robgotsastaplerr. Before purchasing I asked for all measurements. When I received the item, I found out that the jacket was cropped and the length measurements did not match up at all. Here are a few images of my measurements vs his. He never stated in his listing that the jacket was cropped and even more so the measurements he gave me were completely fudged because he knew no one would buy a cropped leather jacket for $500. Now he will not refund my money. Stay away from buying his items, they are probably not measured correctly. 

photo1_zps11a013d1.jpg

falsemeasure_zpsef89520e.png

photo2_zps89d6fbb0.jpg

and on top of it. he cut the tag out of the leather. it also ended up being a women's jacket. he posted different images when he posted the item. and felt no need in telling me. 

Although I normally don't feel the need to defend myself, most of this buyer's statements are slanderous. 

It is true the tag has been cut. Was I aware of this when I purchased this jacket myself? No, so I apologize for that. However, this buyer needs to do more market research before trying to place blame on me for his own ignorance.

The jacket is men's. If you compare stock photos of the men's and women's variants, zipper orientation differs depending on gender. On top of this, a simple comparison of the shoulder measurement would make it plain enough that this is indeed the men's version, as the women's accompanies a much smaller shoulder width even in larger sizes (on top of a severely shorter and thinner sleeve).

The buyer requested basic measurements. I was not asked to do a specific length measurement, and I normally will measure from the center of the collar down the front length of the jacket, which is exactly what I did in this case to come to my measurement. The buyer was unaware of this as he did not ask for a specific length measurement and now feels wronged to have purchased a cropped jacket. 

On top of this, any follower of J.W. Anderson should be aware nearly all his leather jackets follow the same cropped design season after season, with the variances being mostly in ornamentation. And even more so, the sale description itself stated the jacket as a short length design in the body.

I've already spoken with jimmyc (as shown below) regarding this issue and he too feels this is just another case of buyer's remorse. I understand if a buyer is dissatisfied with a product and have issued returns in the past, but from a seller with this kind of rude and menacing behavior, I can't help but lose interest in doing so.

Hi Jimmy,

Yes, I just received word from TheBlackbird earlier today regarding his wish to issue a refund and return of a J.W. Anderson leather jacket I sold him. As you are aware, he believes I grossly misstated the length measurement of the jacket to a point where he was dissatisfied with the product upon delivery.

This is a fairly subjective situation, as I do remember clearly listing in the description of this item within the sale thread that the body of the jacket runs short. On top of this, with even a basic, quick Google search for J.W. Anderson leather jackets, it becomes fairly evident that this designer reuses a similar base cut for all his leather jackets—all featuring a "cropped" body as a trademark design feature, as can be seen here.

From what I believe, I think TheBlackbird believes my measurements were off since he interpreted my length measurements from the bottom of the collar to the center length of the back of the jacket. I had instead used the midpoint of the collar to the bottom end of the jacket from the front. There is no real standard or enforced measurement system regarding the length of a jacket both generally or on Superfuture, and I can't help but feel this is a scenario in which TheBlackbird either could have done more research on a product he was buying online or could have demanded specific forms of measurements for clarification purposes.

I have been friendly enough with dissatisfied buyers in the past to issue refunds upon return, but I believe I would feel somewhat wronged if I were to do so again this situation as well.

Thanks for your time,

Rob

Thank you for writing back Rob,

After looking over your sales thread and his problem with the jacket I would have to say he is just having buyers remorse and wants his money back. If you don't want to give it back to him that's fine with me. You haven't done anything to be deceptive as far as I can tell and this will in no way affectaf your status as seller on sufu.

Now I doubt TheBlackbird agrees with me and I'm sure he will file a paypal dispute when you don't refund his money so be prepared for that. From all the disputes I've seen on the forum before paypal is going to throw out his dispute because he got the jacket and is just upset that you have a NO RETURN policy. They only issue refunds when someone has been deceptive or never even shipped the item in question.

Let me know if I can do anything else for you and thanks again for writing back so quickly.

Jimmy

Edited by robgotsastaplerr

robgotsastaplerr. BASIC MEASURING SKILLS. I asked you for the length of the jacket and you gave me the wrong measurements. even if it did say it fits short you didn't give me the correct measurements. thats it. you knew no one on these boards would buy a cropped jacket with the tag cut out. and I asked you politely the first time around, if I could have a refund because the measurements were off. 

Edited by TheBlackbird

robgotsastaplerr if you gave me the correct measurements and said in post/PMs that the jacket falls around 19 inches at length and not the 23-24inches as you made up I would have never bought the thing to begin with. I very much so like the jacket and wish it fit. but jw andersons jackets are not all cropped and you know that. you gave me the wrong measurements so you could get rid of the jacket and when I politely asked you to refund me you said no and that my best bet was to try and sell it again. be a man and own up to your mistakes... 

Edited by TheBlackbird

I dont want to butt in but given the pictures provided by blackbird, i find it hard to see how the jacket could measure 24 inches regardless of how you twist or turn it. It however looks more like a small size than a "Cropped" jacket, unless it was chopped by a very skilled leatherworker.

However, as the provided picture seems to measure around 22,5 inches or up to 23 if moved a few centimeters as we do not see the entire collar in the picture, i dont know how paypal will respond to such a "minor"  difference in case of a dispute. If no tag was mentioned in the description paypal may choose to ignore this point too, and in the end the matter may not live up to the "Item not fitting description" claim. I suggest a more cooperative approach in these situations, it is human to feel dissapointed but there is an agressive tone in your posts Blackbird.

Edited by Kuja

I dont want to butt in but given the pictures provided by blackbird, i find it hard to see how the jacket could measure 24 inches regardless of how you twist or turn it. It however looks more like a small size than a "Cropped" jacket, unless it was chopped by a very skilled leatherworker.

However, as the provided picture seems to measure around 22,5 inches or up to 23 if moved a few centimeters as we do not see the entire collar in the picture, i dont know how paypal will respond to such a "minor" difference in case of a dispute. If no tag was mentioned in the description paypal may choose to ignore this point too, and in the end the matter may not live up to the "Item not fitting description" claim. I suggest a more cooperative approach in these situations, it is human to feel dissapointed but there is an agressive tone in your posts Blackbird.

I understand if a buyer is dissatisfied with a product and have issued returns in the past, but from a seller with this kind of rude and menacing behavior, I can't help but lose interest in doing so.

I responded to robgotsastaplerr politely the first time when I received the jacket and realized the measurements were off. See the image of our msgs below. robgotsastaplerr was uncooperative. being scammed out of $500 to a seller who gave the wrong measurements and didn't own up to it would piss most people off. When I received the jacket i contacted him in a timely and polite manner and told him I would like a refund because the measurements did not match up in length. while I do like the overall look of the jacket, i was under the impression that the jackets length was between 23.5-24 inches in which it isn't anywhere. as i have said, i would have passed on the jacket if I knew the actual measurements. All i wanted was the jacket at the size in which was describe.

the jackets length is different from all sides. although never reaching 23.5 inches in length at either the front or the back measurements. and specifically shorter in the front. in which he should have said something when msging back and forth with me.

All i want is a refund for the amount I paid and I will happily send the jacket back to him. Its shocking to see that he won't refund me when the measurements are clearly not meeting up.

d2adb9a5-efa0-40db-b8cc-889e79dda848_zps

Edited by TheBlackbird

is there a way to report someone for mail fraud or something of the sort? I recently agree'd to trade a leather jacket for a leather jacket to member Kuja, and I finally received the package, and he sent me an empty box (lol) and he wrote on the parcel that it was for sunglasses. Is there any legal course of action I can take against this unsavory individual? I can post all the PMs, and take pictures of the package I received from this gentleman.

I would like to know how I could take legal action against him, I'd only be satisfied if he somehow (which I doubt) would pay for his actions, I already am accepting that I am never gonna get my leather back, and it was a Julius FW09 red one btw, ugh.

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/user/196244-kuja/

Edited by Zealouz

is there a way to report someone for mail fraud or something of the sort? I recently agree'd to trade a leather jacket for a leather jacket to member Kuja, and I finally received the package, and he sent me an empty box (lol) and he wrote on the parcel that it was for sunglasses. Is there any legal course of action I can take against this unsavory individual? I can post all the PMs, and take pictures of the package I received from this gentleman.

I would like to know how I could take legal action against him, I'd only be satisfied if he somehow (which I doubt) would pay for his actions, I already am accepting that I am never gonna get my leather back, and it was a Julius FW09 red one btw, ugh.

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/user/196244-kuja/

It's funny how you complain about someone fraudulent actions, being a fraud yourself.

how am I a fraud if you got your refund? theres a difference between having a problem and getting a transaction resolved, and someone sending me a box when I sent them my leather.

im glad every post i make from now on is going to involve you soapboxing about how you were mad a jacket priced at $150 (original value $900) wasn't in mint condition.

Edited by Zealouz

how am I a fraud if you got your refund? theres a difference between having a problem and getting a transaction resolved, and someone sending me a box when I sent them my leather.

im glad every post i make from now on is going to involve you soapboxing about how you were mad a jacket priced at $150 (original value $900) wasn't in mint condition.

You refused to give me a refund for 40 days until I went to paypal and even after that I lost $50 for shipping just because you sell torn smelly all-over in stains clothes to your customers AND hide this fact from them until they receive these items. 

Guess the story about leather is your another scheme as well: after all, you were always lying, even now.

Edited by newp