transaction problems and disputes

mike lowrey

actually if you track the registered article number here (http://www.singpost.com/index.php) you're able to know if it has been delivered successfully in singapore. that's what i do when the tracking of USPS only covers US only. hope that helps.

thanks, didn't know that

christos:

what was his name? i got burned by a guy from singapore with the exact same situation.

well i don't want to put his name cause he messaged me yesterday telling me he got them earlier in the week. he gave me back my money so all it well.

• 2 weeks later...

Problem with: Suprsho

I sold him a $1,050 dollar Band of Outsiders Leather Harrington back in October. He just filed a chargeback case with his bank (over 3 months later). Tried to contact him via facebook and email with no response. He recently changed his facebook photo (with my jacket) to a baby photo.

His facebook: http://www.facebook.com/lishuo88

His address:

Shiyuan Li

30950 WestwoodCT

Farmington Hills, MI 48331

Anyone have tips on solving chargeback cases via paypal?

Chargebacks aren't always the fault of the user (occasionally banks do this months later for seemingly no reason). If you have proof that you shipped the item out within 7 days of the payment and can also prove that the item was received, you will have no problem getting your money back. In fact, as long as you saved the tracking info that proves that the item was received it in a timely manner at the address provided, paypal will cover the chargeback even if he can prove that he didn't authorize the payment.

call PayPal. i've had success speaking with someone on the phone when the online claims process failed. talk them through how you don't have the item and the tracking doesn't show it being delivered. you should win the claim

guy who bought my YSL by Hedi hoodcoat (eBay, not here) opened a claim early like an asshole, and obviously the item would be in transit and tracking would not show delivered. he won it on the same day he received it and PayPal took my money to refund him.

so i called PayPal, and the person on the phone looked at the tracking that i provided and saw it was delivered. they reversed the refund and i got my money back

Posted (edited) · Hidden by mac81586, April 26, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by mac81586, April 26, 2012 - No reason given

Problem with: Genocidal

Bought a pair of shoes from this guy around the first or second week of december 2011. Contacted him around the first of January asking where the shoes were, opened a paypal dispute thinking the shoes were lost and tried making a deal, got a reply about 4 days later that they were send via sea when he charged me $30.00 for shipping. Told him I wanted partial refund for the shipping, he agreed once I figured out the shipping exchange rate since he send me receipt copy's that weren't very clear in what was what. Closed the paypal dispute due to limitations, just received shoes the 2nd of March still no partial refund for the shipping or anything. The shipping sticker said the shoes cost $14.20 singapore to ship sooooo $30.00USD-$11.37USD exchanged from Singapore dollars = $18.63USD

I tried sending him several PM's since I got the shoes and no replies.

Edited by mac81586
  • 2 weeks later...

problem with user Hudson_

I dont know if he's a scammer, he did send me the original amount for the jeans, but he insisted i used express instead of priority shipping, saying he'd pay for the shipping (he needed the jeans fast because he was going on a trip soon)

I sent it in express and he told me he'd paypal me the money that night.

I never got the money and he hasn't been active on sufu since that day.

I didn't think it was a big deal since it was only $12.00, but I just find it a little unbelievable that he's been on a trip for over a month when he still uses his dad's paypal. Does anyone else know anything about this guy? I don't mind losing out over a small sum of money, but I just don't like being lied to or tricked.

trinity - sold me a broken pair of MMM l'Incognito sunglasses. thread link below:

http://supertalk.sup...imons-sweaters/

they were listed as having a crack. asked for photos, received one. damage did not seem significant enough that I went ahead with the purchase. got them in the mail, and they were in 3 separate pieces. both arms broken off. clearly not in the condition listed.

they were packaged well enough (in a ziplock-style bag, wrapped in bubble wrap, in the original box, inside another box) so I really don't think they could've been broken in shipping because of the packaging (which wasn't damaged), and because of the fact that the missing pieces (that would have had to have been broken off) are NOT in the bag it came in! There's no way that those pieces could have worked their way out of that packaging. so I can only assume they were broken before they were even put in.

pm'd trinity a week ago after receiving the glasses in the mail and haven't heard back since. seems to have disappeared. I can post more proof (pms, pics, etc.) if someone really needs it. wouldn't think I would get ripped by someone who is established here on sufu...

in any case, I hope I hear back. :unsure:

trinity describes his items pretty badly from past experience, but overall he is a legit seller, and whilst i received a pair of boots that look black in photos and turned out to be brown, i cant complain about him not replying etc tho as he does get back fairly quickly.

just an advise...pls be alert/careful when dealing with leeroy

i almost got tricked into buying other TFH model and not what he initially offer me. He PM me saying he got W34 Z3005 for sale (probably after seeing my posting in TFH thread that i'm looking for BNWT F380 or Z3005 W34). But instead he wanna send/sell me FH 1001....

anyway, i got my refund back in paypal.....

Just a heads up...

I sold a rucksack to user: jobo

I didn't bother using a shipping service with a tracking number as the sale price of the rucksack

was a low value ($90 minus paypal fees), there has been sufficient time for the bag to have arrived

and I always take care to write delivery addresses clearly and correctly—he has now raised a paypal

non-receipt claim. Chances are he will win as I can't provide proof of postage; I just wanted to warn

other users.

Posted (edited) · Hidden by oversoul, April 12, 2012 - I think it's not for me lol
Hidden by oversoul, April 12, 2012 - I think it's not for me lol

Well... At the end, everything went fine. I got the jacket, and it was exactly what his description said it was. It just took him a looonnnnnggg time to send it. But to be really honest, I can't really complain about him no more...

thx.

Edited by oversoul

do not buy from hysterichostile - he purposedly sent a wrong item to me

User is based in Singapore

bought a pair of guidis from him but he sent a piece of sh!t yohji yamamoto shirt to me

Updated:

Refund is in progress but will need to wait 1-2 days because Hysterichostile will need to transfer funds via DBS bank in Singapore. I will provide a full report and change feedback once its reversed.

Basically what happened was Hysterichostile got his girlfriend to mail out the sold items but she mistakenly sent them to someone else. So I received a Yohji Yamamoto shirt but the Guidi went to someone else. It may be miscommunication and/or human error but I will have to wait. His girl packed and shipped it for him. This shows lack of responsibility in my opinion. Brandon (hysterichostile) should have packed and shipped it out himself

Yes he had no posts on SZ but i've done a background check of hysterichostile with nictan & gnow (both sz regulars) and said his transactions with hysteric has been good so far, but as a buyer only and met face to face.

Methodology

https://www.paypal.c...de&tabname=faqs

Device which generates the token activation code to be used online transfers

http://i.imgur.com/lBBeX.jpg

His paypal balance

http://i.imgur.com/TrtjL.jpg

Topping up completed about 1 hour ago

http://i.imgur.com/Q6p6n.jpg

Now im patiently waiting for the refund to go through as the transfer may take up to 1-2 business days to process from DBS bank

I have Brandon Kang's facebook (hysterichostile) and his mobile number. Will provide that out if this is not resolved within 2-3 business days.

all sorted with brendan (hysterichostile). he's legit

Edited by chiggah

do not buy from hysterichostile - he purposedly sent a wrong item to me

User is based in Singapore

bought a pair of guidis from him but he sent a piece of sh!t yohji yamamoto shirt to me

Updated:

Refund is in progress but will need to wait 1-2 days because Hysterichostile will need to transfer funds via DBS bank in Singapore. I will provide a full report and change feedback once its reversed.

Basically what happened was Hysterichostile got his girlfriend to mail out the sold items but she mistakenly sent them to someone else. So I received a Yohji Yamamoto shirt but the Guidi went to someone else. It may be miscommunication and/or human error but I will have to wait. His girl packed and shipped it for him. This shows lack of responsibility in my opinion. Brandon (hysterichostile) should have packed and shipped it out himself

Yes he had no posts on SZ but i've done a background check of hysterichostile with nictan & gnow (both sz regulars) and said his transactions with hysteric has been good so far, but as a buyer only and met face to face.

Methodology

https://www.paypal.c...de&tabname=faqs

Device which generates the token activation code to be used online transfers

http://i.imgur.com/lBBeX.jpg

His paypal balance

http://i.imgur.com/TrtjL.jpg

Topping up completed about 1 hour ago

http://i.imgur.com/Q6p6n.jpg

Now im patiently waiting for the refund to go through as the transfer may take up to 1-2 business days to process from DBS bank

I have Brandon Kang's facebook (hysterichostile) and his mobile number. Will provide that out if this is not resolved within 2-3 business days.

I also had a problem with Brandon Kang aka hysterichostile. Made a purchase for a pair of Dior jeans and a Julius shirt. Sent him payment on March 1st after he insisted I make the payment immediately since the price I was going to pay was a limited time offer, so I in return insisted that he send me a tracking number for my order. After I sent payment, it took almost a week after having to hound him to send it out, for him to say he "lost" the tracking number and therefore could not provide me with one. Few SuFu members reported to me that this seller was pretty "dodgy" but they did infact receive the goods they ordered from him after a month, so I decided to wait it out.

After appx 3 weeks, I messaged Brandon Kang that I still had not received the items I ordered, to which replied that he would refund me "ASAP". He never refunded me. Had to go through the arduous ordeal of having to go through Paypal for my refund.

In the 6 years worth of transactions I had with members of the Superfuture community, this was the first and only problematic one, hopefully it will also be the last.

tldr;

Made purchase of DH jeans and Julius shirt on March 1st.

Never received tracking number.

Seller said he would refund me, never did.

Had to go through Paypal to get refund.

It is now April 17th and never received items from seller (Just FYI for those who actually got their items from him after a month).

Edited by paradigm_shift

I'm in singapore so let me know if i can help in any way.

i tried helping rebelrebelrebel but i guess it didn't work out. made some inquiries with my ex-cop friends and they said not much can be done, and even if there was any way the local cops wouldn't bother doing anything, because it's not a local scam case.

chiggah, do post hysterichostile's facebook and mobile number.

Edited by jeepers

ive agreed not to post up his personal info just yet

im giving brandon till next Monday since I had to reverse it via dispute/claim on Paypal

Brandon does not have enough funds to refund me, and the money I paid to him is currently held by Paypal.

So Brandon agreed that he will not reply to the claim and the funds will automatically be refunded back to me in 10 days which is next Monday.

Hopefully is goes smooth otherwise i will be raging because i want to buy some boots and PNP Firenze have stock available

all sorted with brendan (hysterichostile). he's legit

Edited by chiggah

buyer: aal6unr

avoid selling to this person, have spammed my email for extra pictures of the item I was selling, sent him 9 in total but still not satisfied as he told me he assumed I'm a scamming artist since the first few pics I sent him did not have my name on (he didn't ask)!! Later asked for pics with my name and date tagged and I did everything upon requested, turns out he disappear when he confirmed everything and was about to make payment. never deal with him, he will just play you around and waste your time.

also he never keep his words, even agreed on a price, he's good to say "im so so sorry..this is the last i ask", and the next morning you would see another problem from him.

his email: [email protected]/[email protected]

his full name: Jung Wook Lee

korean background but lives in australia

Posted · Hidden by cloudstr1f3r, April 23, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by cloudstr1f3r, April 23, 2012 - No reason given

Hi, anyone dealt with member activist here? Paid him on Friday but didn't receive a word of reply on shipping yet. Didn't see him online since the 21st on superfuture. Sent him an email to his paypal address no reply, any idea guys?

just hoping for some feedback here. i shipped out a package but usps lost it(my 1st experience with a lost package) and it looks like it isn't going to get to it's intended destination. i've done everything i can on my part to try and track down the package but have been unsuccessful. should the buyer be entitled to a refund? i don't want to leave him hanging as he did everything he was supposed to on his side but the lost package isn't my fault and i'd be out the cash as well as the merchandise.

some input would be very much appreciated.

refund the buyer, the seller has full responsibility till the item received.

i know its suck, but maybe you can claim some money back from usps.

or alternatively, try to work out with the buyer, maybe you 2 can split the loss since its not 100% your fault. (i did this last time when the item was lost)

buyer: aal6unr

avoid selling to this person, have spammed my email for extra pictures of the item I was selling, sent him 9 in total but still not satisfied as he told me he assumed I'm a scamming artist since the first few pics I sent him did not have my name on (he didn't ask)!! Later asked for pics with my name and date tagged and I did everything upon requested, turns out he disappear when he confirmed everything and was about to make payment. never deal with him, he will just play you around and waste your time.

also he never keep his words, even agreed on a price, he's good to say "im so so sorry..this is the last i ask", and the next morning you would see another problem from him.

his email: [email protected]/[email protected]

his full name: Jung Wook Lee

korean background but lives in australia

concept223 = SCAMMER/FRAUD

let me tell everyone why this guy is an absolute joke and why hes a scammer

the following are the actions he did:

1) sent me an email out of the blue stating that he would sell me louis vuitton jasper shoes (at this time he had no superfuture account)

2) the photos he sent me were photos which were uploaded all over ioffer (which is renowned website for selling fake goods)

3) tells me i have to decide within 24 hours because he has to leave the country and travel over to asia

4) tells me when he arrives in asia he wont have any time to browse the internet (however, he seems to email me quite quickly whenever i send him an email?)

5) i asked him to take photos of the BOX LABEL and SHOE TONGUE - as this is one method to check whether its fake or not (authentic code written on tongue)

6) i said ill pay him extra money IF he takes photos of the shoe with name tags on them...however, i wanted photos of the box label and tongue again (which he does not do)

7) he returns back with an email shouting and swearing at me saying hes not going to take extra photos and says im wasting his time... (tell me buyers - have you had any sellers who started yelling and going crazy at you for asking them to take extra photos of the particular item you wanted because you think its fake?...if anything a seller should feel obligated to take extra close up photos to ensure the satisfaction of the customer - therefore the customer feeling at ease when purchasing the item)

8) tells me a guy made a much higher offer then the one i put in.. yet he says he will sell it to me?? (WHAT THE HELL??!?!?!)

9)) this guy finally makes a superfuture account and tries to sell the item... and uploads the exact same photos he sent me EXCEPT ONE OF THE PHOTOS HAVE BEEN EDITED WITH AUTHENTIC CODES

for everyones interested i have uploaded the two photos on the internet

THIS IS THE PHOTO HE UPLOADED ONTO SUPERFUTURE- http://i1020.photobucket.com/albums/af323/al6unr/1.jpg

THIS IS THE PHOTO HE SENT ME-

http://i1020.photobucket.com/albums/af323/al6unr/2.jpg (this is before he started his thread on superfuture)

as you can see if you open the two photos up the sz6 and the authentic numbers change... one has them and one does not!!! the PHOTOS HAVE BEEN EDITED... OPEN THEM UP IN TABS AND CHANGE THEM AS ITLL GIVE YOU BEST REPRESENTATION

CONCEPT223 IS A SCAMMER ... DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM....

IF ANYONE HAS ANY PROBLEMS WITH THIS GUY PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PRIVATE MESSAGE ME

his paypal address is [email protected] and name is LOUIS KING JR (probably will change it after i put these details up)

this is his thread: http://supertalk.sup...67#entry2736567

- hes written some bad stuff about me on my WTB thread...would it be possible for an admin to delete it?

Edited by aal6unr