transaction problems and disputes

mike lowrey

Starting to get concerned about user sea bass. I sent payment over a week ago for a CDW vest. Last PM a week ago saying he'd ship the next day.

Ensuing PM and email to PayPal email have not been returned. Did some looking at his history and apparently this is not new behavior. I did not pay as gift, so I'll be filing a dispute by the end of the week unless I hear from him right away.

Dispute opened. Another member who bought from same thread has as well. I'm not gonna waste much time waiting to elevate it to a claim.

All three of yall should just do a chargeback. Paypal's a real bitch to deal with.

Chargeback's only work for CC payments right? Or am I missing something? I paid from my PayPal balance.

PayPal dispute elevated to claim. Complaint filed w/ FBI online fraud department. I suggest anyone else involved w/ this seller do the same.

Never buy from sea bass.

MODS: I would highly suggest looking at this user's history and banning him. Sure, I suppose he deserves a little more time to show up, communicate and make things right but his history is fucked.

drk87jk has been mia on here and styleforum for quite a while now (he's spacetaekwon on styleforum). He put up a sale thread on sf today so I pm'd him. He insists he sent out the shoes and said he's appealing the charge back that I requested for and successfully won. He also told me not to talk to him any more.

He has not given me any proof that he sent out the sneakers (I requested to see the postage receipt).

Avoid him like the plague.

Styleforum handle: spacetaekwon

[EDIT] Saw his other sale thread on styleforum and thought it looked familiar. He has another account here as well.

Sale threads here:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=304546

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=303339

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=298002

Alt sufu account: jok52

Comment retracted,

He's legit on my end

Hey, I'm not a scammer wtf. It just took me longer than I thought to get to the post office.

I sent out shipping information and all my recent sales were successful and completed without any issues.

I also didn't "dodge" any of your pms, every pm was answered. you need to give some time for replies, I mean it's not like everyone's on sufu all day long...

yeah my bad bro as I said in PMs I'll retract everything.

Being honest though, you didn't answer a few of my PMs but you still had time to update your for sale threads. Thats basically what worried me since I'm used to majority of sales being very quick with lots of communication. I'm just a really anal about buying from people lol, especially since I've been scammed before.

Just an update for Jeepers, I got a tracking number and the package is on its way. So he's legit on my end.

sorry again.

username: woodsteel23

As stated here: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=2872092&postcount=9

This guy lodged a dispute within a few days of paying me for some Carol Christian Poell pants. I sent him a scanned copy of the tracking receipt and then even met him in person when he came to my city (he's apparently a flight attendant with Singapore Airlines) to talk to him as he "wanted to meet me in person". He said he would end the dispute as soon as he got back to his hotel room. Since that night - over four weeks ago - he has only responded to me once, saying he had dengue fever, but has also taken the paypal case to a claim and got his money refunded as paypal stated the address on the receipt wasn't complete. Despite being able to confirm the number with Australia Post tracking services that it was delivered and signed for.

edit: He now has the CCP pants and the money.

Do not deal with this guy. Googling his name brings up a post on a watch forum where he pulled a similar thing with someone else and also disappeared.

Details:

"Ryan Toh"

Toh Xuan Wen Ryan

Block 424 Pasir Ris Drive 6 #03-101 Singapore 510424

email: [email protected]

phone: 65 97663314

Link to other forum where he ripped someone off:

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f63/alert%A1%A1%A1%A1alert%A1%A1%A1ryan-toh-singapore-300361.html

do not deal with superdaddy! he sold me a pair of jeans which were hemmed but he did not note anywhere in the listing that they were. this is why he doesn't want you to ask for measurements of his items because most of the stuff is probably altered and he will not tell you. i asked him numerous times for more pictures but he never replied. he just told me the jeans were in 9/10 condition, which is a lie! i figured he was too lazy to take more pics, and from reading all the positive comments in his thread, i decided to buy the jeans. when i contacted him afterward, this is what he said:

very funny.You did not ask me the jeans were hemmed or not. and I will not refund you. you can easily sell them in here or open a dispute.

do not buy from dishonest sellers like him!

username: woodsteel23

As stated here: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=2872092&postcount=9

This guy lodged a dispute within a few days of paying me for some Carol Christian Poell pants. I sent him a scanned copy of the tracking receipt and then even met him in person when he came to my city (he's apparently a flight attendant with Singapore Airlines) to talk to him as he "wanted to meet me in person". He said he would end the dispute as soon as he got back to his hotel room. Since that night - over four weeks ago - he has only responded to me once, saying he had dengue fever, but has also taken the paypal case to a claim and got his money refunded as paypal stated the address on the receipt wasn't complete. Despite being able to confirm the number with Australia Post tracking services that it was delivered and signed for.

edit: He now has the CCP pants and the money.

Do not deal with this guy. Googling his name brings up a post on a watch forum where he pulled a similar thing with someone else and also disappeared.

Details:

"Ryan Toh"

Toh Xuan Wen Ryan

Block 424 Pasir Ris Drive 6 #03-101 Singapore 510424

email: [email protected]

phone: 65 97663314

Link to other forum where he ripped someone off:

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f63/alert%A1%A1%A1%A1alert%A1%A1%A1ryan-toh-singapore-300361.html

Singapore is a very small place, its very hard for him to hide since u have his address and name and a quick search has his pic

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=575189396&sk=photos

Im just saying ...U can do many things :)

User: Bahnahnahs

Please do not buy or sell to this scammer. He is falsley claiming i sent to him fake dior homme jeans. He has paypal claim open saying jeans are fake, he is claiming to be expert to paypal. Please see dior homme page for details.

Item is verified authentic, i also bought it from the store. He refuse to go to dior store for verification. I do not know what info he has submitted to paypal, but he refuse to send jeans back and keep paypal claim open. he is scammer beware.

I will post his info and printscreens tonight.

• 2 weeks later...

Bought an item off a user here I thought was legit. Made sure to pay via regular payment though.

It has been a little over 3 weeks now with no contact and he has not been active on the forum since just before the 5.0 update.

Should I just file a dispute now or wait closer to the 42 day limit? I have never had to worry before.. I really want this item though :(

Will edit post and naming names if I end up filing dispute.

User: Bahnahnahs

Please do not buy or sell to this scammer. He is falsley claiming i sent to him fake dior homme jeans. He has paypal claim open saying jeans are fake, he is claiming to be expert to paypal. Please see dior homme page for details.

Item is verified authentic, i also bought it from the store. He refuse to go to dior store for verification. I do not know what info he has submitted to paypal, but he refuse to send jeans back and keep paypal claim open. he is scammer beware.

I will post his info and printscreens tonight.

dont worry, i will do the printscreens for u.

jhr5hi.png

n2bfa9.png

sent back the item to him, changed case status. then he disappears without refund.

Details:

Name:Aysha Warsi

Paypal Address: [email protected]

Address:

A.Warsi

1209-509 richmond st.

london ,ontario, canada

N6A 3L7

Item was for a so called "Dior homme Nightfalls in size 27"

more details can be found in dior homme thread, i took pictures as well.

Item was sent to above address, tracking shows "delivered", he tells me he didnt sign for item.

And isnt going to refund me.

So anyway, im going to the police to report, and this post is for anyone in future to take caution when dealing with a guy with above address/name.

Edited by bahnahnahs