transaction problems and disputes

mike lowrey

nah,

most user here do that regularly, 35 for international shipping, coz its the standard shipping cost for international. well sometimes it cost more.

dont forget that you spend time, gas, or taxi, etc to go to the post office.

I guess its just a misunderstanding here, refund some of the shipping cost would be good way to solve this.

guys,

please try to comprehend my hereby sentence. again, look carefully at the pms and u would have see i did not lowball him. we agreed on a price of 290 shipped, which means INCLUDING SHIPPING. after that, i missed out on CUTUP's 95 which costs 200, so i thought wow im getting ripped, so i thought i make a very proper apology, nevertheless i felt bad, but then again, the final price was 285 US SHIPPED which again is a difference of 5 USD. u think i would go that far for 5us difference? i cant believe, even with pictorial proofs, ppl can accuse me of lowballing ? open ur eyeeeeeeeees.

and please check the PMs again, i said shipped to singapore, unless he's dumb or retarded, he should not claim ' he did not know; or did not coerce ' or any of that bullshit. all these claims just make ur look dumber. please dont slap urself in the face here.

im asking for a fullrefund bcos its not what is described, he said it will come with full box. now its just a paper package with the shitty dustbag.

asking $35 for shipping seems quite steep without even knowing where to ship to. sounds like you were just trying to compensate because you felt $250 was low. none of my business or anything, of course

and yes, this as well. 35 for a shoes or jacket w/e seems fine or places that do not do 7-14 days shipping. but for a belt ? and without the box ? Come on man. and again , did i pay EMS ? wow, reached me within a day. shld i commend u for the fast postage ? :mad:

i am considering to lodge a police report soon, most probably they will track the a-hole down.

from the other thread.

honestly. AFAIK, the police dont give shit about claims like yours, much less 'track the a-hole down'.

i could be wrong though, maybe they'll actually do something with their free time since its so near election(10)

ColdTurkey. You are some piece of shit aren't you. Coming out now acting all gracious like u were smart playing with words? It's fuckheads like u that make the Internet so messed up. So now your ripping off local peeps too eh. Refund him his shipping and stfu. U may not be a scammed, but u sure as hell are a horrible seller. End of story.

ok enough of you and your possy aka gnow, jebus man

im asking for a fullrefund bcos its not what is described, he said it will come with full box. now its just a paper package with the shitty dustbag.

Well you see you are trying to make up all the excuses in the world, let me break down for you

1) Low balling - Well you did low ball thats a fact, I actually gave you a $5 discount!

2) Box - Since you like white boxes its gonna come to you real soon! Check your mail next week!

3) Authenticity - yup the belt its genuine, erm I have more proofs, I wouldnt stoop so low to sell you a fake right?

4) shitty dust bag - thats the original dust bag whether you like it or not

Well clearly all this can be summarised. You are changing your mind about the belt upon receiving it and trying all your means to get a refund. (you did told me you are wishy washy) I think your claims are unreasonable thats why I am not entertaining, I am taking my stand now. I think you should take down all the nasty things you said about me. Mostly untrue words and stop threatening me. It wont do you good. I am closer than you think.

u know what would be a good summary ?

i did not lowball, couldnt careless about saving on 5usd, i felt bad that i was indecisive so i decided to get from you, knowing u are charging quite an expensive amt for a belt for shipping, i just dont want to state it out.

it wouldnt have been like this, if in the first place u shipped to me with everything included as we agreed. that was until, u keep insisting it is shipped from sydney. why are u avoiding it now ? besides, i offered to drive down thinking u would have forgotten about it. everything is in the form of pictorial proof unless u proof otherwise.

if u think i am threatening you, so be it, u have my address, come look for me. unless u are willing to give me yours which is very unlikely. i'll be waiting though.

ok enough of you and your possy aka gnow, jebus man

lol you little #$%^&*. If you even bothered to read the other thread, you'll realized i actually stood up for u and called esteliv a paranoia.

But It doesn't matter. This issue is indeed so hilarious, and sad at the same time, I'm gonna put my conversation to rest. Good luck to you, and esteliv.

this is what both of you should consider.

turkey refunds only the extra shipping charges given that the package was really from singapore (i'm still not exactly sure wtf it was sent from lol). the full refund should be put on hold for the mean time. i'm leaning more towards turkey here because he has shown that the belt is indeed authentic and that side to me seems stronger between the two.

the box, turkey should send it to him. esteliv did ask for the box twice. communication must have been lost in that period between the first payment request and esteliv's cold feet/lowball/ or whatever you want to call it.

a full refund should only be made if the belt is deemed to be fake. turkey should be a man and give him the word that he will provide a full refund if the evidence is strong i.e. a dior store (several if possible) to help authenticate it. technically he has already done that, but at the this point i don't think esteliv will give him the benefit of doubt. if it is a fake, only then should turkey refund the full amount plus cover the shipping charges. of course before he does that, the belt and everything that came with it is returned first.

z0mnia is super legit. My belt has the dior on the buckle, but not on the belt itself. I've seen other double wraps as well in other colorways that do have the dior on the belt, and then some that don't. All were legit. Again, it depends on the production. The one thing they all have in common though is the dior engraved on the buckle.

Please put the pics of the word "dior homme" on the buckle its the orange/gold words

i have been following the other thread. looking at pictures of other dior belts (not specifically the double wrap), the retailers that do take photos at all angles have shown a dior stamp on the belt itself. but the reason why i'm leaning more towards turkey here is because zomnia and randr both have first hand experience of belts without the stamp. you should follow other peoples suggestions by posting good quality pictures of the belt you have, both belt and buckle.

Clicking on yours and lihao's profiles, I'm assuming it doesn't show for those with "bored" statuses. For those semibored and above, like esteliv above you, it should show right next to the avatar in their profiles.

Ah.. I see.. can someone check user bry01 for me? he stopped responding to me PMs after I paid for an item. Thanks

bought a pair of used visvims from WiizardKelly close to 11/12/10. The first time he shipped (from GA, im in CA) they got as far as my city but couldn't be delivered because apparently my address wasn't valid. (After this i bought a pair of 301S from d4nvu that shipped to the same address with no problem.) USPS told me to wait until they were shipped back to sender. WiizardKelly said he would ship them next day once he got them back. Around 2/2/11 he said he shipped them back without giving me a tracking number. I paid with pay pal +4%, but because its been past 45 days my dispute isnt valid????

Hi,

please read the following. I have already started a thread:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=268273

WARNING!!! I ALREADY POSTED ABOUT ALISANA09 on ebay aswell as his superfuture nick ALISZ in the transaction problems thread two weeks ago.

POLICE CLAIM IS FILLED. OFFICAL POLIVE INVESTIGATION HAS STARTED

Please do not deal wtih this member on ebay or paypal anymore. I already posted here two weeks ago and can't believe this scammer got + repped by some stupid forum members.

Alisana%20Scam.jpg

Collected money from paypal 634 USD, because he said a new jeans was worn and washed out which was a lie. Paypal refunded him. While the paypal claim was still active he sold the jeans to another buyer and sent me back a 10 USD jeans! The funny thing is he even sold the jeans here on this forum.

And Paypal didn't give a shit until now that I filled a police claim.

ALSO SCAMMED SUFU USER:

JFan

update:

This user seems to be a well known problem to Paypal.

Luckily I got my money back from Paypal Seller protection as I am having hundreds of transactions a year. Seems like this was also important to them.

I uploaded the police report and information, proof and everything and got the money back from Paypal. Will contact ebay now so this scammer will get deleted.

• 2 weeks later...

watch out for an ebay user called braetmax, or Kay Thomaschewski.

this asshole scammed me twice, bought a t-shirt from him that was advertised as new and it had clear signs of wear. on the second occasion he purchased an ebay item from me and never paid. my fault partially as I hadn't blocked him. reported him to ebay but I doubt they'll do anything.

not sure if he is a member here, if someone has info please let me know.

c.bidder

Sent him a payment for some APC NC's and never received them. It's been almost 3 months now. He doesn't reply to my messages now and he was lightning quick with it when we were negotiating. He just listed a new item so be careful.

I promised I did send out the package and you're the only one I sell u the jeans. Never scam !

So did you get the shoes after all this or not? Because it seems like you did eventually get your shoes and you still got your chargeback.

sorry for late reply..i saw this just before.

no, i didnt receive my shoes. someone stole my shoes.

i dealed with 'votefornara' 2 years ago. and of course i DIDNT RECEIVE my shoes.

well, when i dealed with someone thesedays, i always request to sellor 'SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION' and 'INSURANCE' extra service because i dont want to be stolen my goods AGAIN.

ps: i had won my calim of paypal, and paypal refunded me. but after that my paypal accound was blocked. i dont know why still now. 'votefornara' shipped the shoes. but i didnt receive. USPS losed it and they said they have no resposibility for losing my shoes.

then what could i do? i had told votefornara that i wanted to receive this safely.

I posted in here earlier about the member Nostalgia (Gabriel Rodriguez). We did a trade and I never received the shoes in return blah blah blah. I'm guessing he still lurks on Sufu because a day later, after I made that initial post of him being a fraud, I get a text from him saying I was talking "reckless" and that he wasn't a fraud, just more bullshit. It's been awhile now that he hasn't sent me my shoes and I just wanted to warn you guys on here that this kid is indeed a fraud and a fucking scumbag. If you're reading Gabriel Rodriguez from 132 N Brier Rd, Amherst, NY 14228 you better hope if I ever make it to your part of town, I'm going to fuck you up no lie. But why the fuck would I go to Amherst, NY? I live in fucking Los Angeles and if I was to go to NY it would most def. be the city. I hope you fucking rot in your suburb area and never leave from that shithole.

sufu member: cEz

Ke Ding

458 Head St.

San Francisco,CA 94132

U.S.A

Telephone number - (USA Code) - 4153125916

and here are all paypal accounts he used

Jie Lu <[email protected]>

zhi liu <[email protected]>

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

he has been stealing from people for a long time now

i owe him a beating for $2500usd he ripped from me a while back.