transaction problems and disputes

mike lowrey

User: raskonikov boogie

Paid for a coat back on Oct 24, 2010 and opted for regular airmail instead of tracked shipping. A few weeks later, I receive nothing and ask him about it- he replies that he got really busy, messed up my order with someone else's, but will resend it. Understandable. Come early December, I still don't have anything so I pm him again and he offers me a refund. Up until this point, he's been prompt in replying and it's been good communication between us. Then no replies again. I've sent him two more requesting a refund, but there's no sign of anything from him. After reading Sharp's posts, I don't insist on an immediate refund and sympathize with his current situation- but nonetheless, I would really really appreciate a reply.

User: raskonikov boogie

Paid for a coat back on Oct 24, 2010 and opted for regular airmail instead of tracked shipping. A few weeks later, I receive nothing and ask him about it- he replies that he got really busy, messed up my order with someone else's, but will resend it. Understandable. Come early December, I still don't have anything so I pm him again and he offers me a refund. Up until this point, he's been prompt in replying and it's been good communication between us. Then no replies again. I've sent him two more requesting a refund, but there's no sign of anything from him. After reading Sharp's posts, I don't insist on an immediate refund and sympathize with his current situation- but nonetheless, I would really really appreciate a reply.

update: dude is legit.

don't buy from seller rayray. dude is a piece of shit scammer. goes by the name firstdayofmylife on styleforum, and mronglong on honestforum. if you buy shit from him, he'll just send you an empty package with a tracking number.

this is his address:

621 west owen

east lansing MI 48825

did paypal help you out or what?

...I don't understand why you guys didn't say something earlier. It looks like he's scammed a bunch of dudes almost arbitrarily. Once you guys pass your month limit on paypal you are screwed - if you don't get your item by that 30 days you ALWAYS open a dispute and then report the fucker on this site.

That way maybe ricoco doesn't get screwed, and sharp doesn't get screwed, and I don't get screwed.

Dude's house was flooded in January - I don't really see how he couldn't ship your stuff out in october. That screams motherfucking scammer for sure...just saying.

Other people have told me he was legit, but again, if I don't get the damn thing tomorrow(since the tracking number indicates the package is basically in mail limbo so this dude is playing some fucking bullshit again), I am pressing paypal for a refund. Fuck this dude and fuck scammers.

He said he would refund me two months in, when it seemed to be lost in the mail. Up until then, honestly- I didn't sense anything wrong with what was going on, much less feel obliged to report him. I haven't had this happen before, and thought lost mail was just lost mail- nothing scammy. And then thought maybe his lack of response was due to his house getting flooded.

Fck, I'm stupidly lax with these things and I should've got on a paypal dispute much much earlier. Had no idea he was doing this to so many other guys until I read this thread. I've emailed paypal, but I don't know what'll happen, cos I'm a retard and paid him the money via gifted and it's been so long. Definitely learning my lesson the hard way this time, I'm sorry that I didn't realise what was happening earlier on )))):

...I don't understand why you guys didn't say something earlier. It looks like he's scammed a bunch of dudes almost arbitrarily. Once you guys pass your month limit on paypal you are screwed - if you don't get your item by that 30 days you ALWAYS open a dispute and then report the fucker on this site.

That way maybe ricoco doesn't get screwed, and sharp doesn't get screwed, and I don't get screwed.

Dude's house was flooded in January - I don't really see how he couldn't ship your stuff out in october. That screams motherfucking scammer for sure...just saying.

Other people have told me he was legit, but again, if I don't get the damn thing tomorrow(since the tracking number indicates the package is basically in mail limbo so this dude is playing some fucking bullshit again), I am pressing paypal for a refund. Fuck this dude and fuck scammers.

well for me it was a trade - I paid +100usd over paypal though to make it a fair deal. didn't want to report on paypal because I thought he's legit and thought it would suck to get my money back but losing my julius pants.

well now my money + julius pants are gone haha.

got an email from him 3 days ago. he said he will finally send the parcel and will email me the trakcing number the next day...But as expected I didn't get a trakcing number :/

Has your parcel arrived?

don't buy from seller rayray. dude is a piece of shit scammer. goes by the name firstdayofmylife on styleforum, and mronglong on honestforum. if you buy shit from him, he'll just send you an empty package with a tracking number.

this is his address:

621 west owen

east lansing MI 48825

update: his real name is Lei Sun. paypal: [email protected]. steer clear.

looks like he goes to michigan state university. anyone know this clown?

Don't often seen Michigan members on Sufu, so I searched him on facebook. Guy's mutual friends with me, and turns out he went to high school not 20 minutes away from me.

That school's known for nerdy asians doing stupid shit. Sent him a message for you, though it probably won't do much

Best of luck to ya'll, I might be heading up to East Lansing soon to visit friends, obviously if this dudes walkin around ill give a holler

updated: His reply

"What are you talking about? What is sufu? What scam are you talking about?"

Either he really doesn't know or hes tryna pass it off

re: raskolnikov boogie

emailed paypal, and they asked me to try contacting my credit card company first so I did. They've issued a charge dispute with him, and temporarily given me a credit for the entire thing. Hope this holds down. Good luck with your stuff guys!! Will update if anything else happens.

update: AUS post confirmed the tracking number is real, and that delivery is within 15 business days(as this was standard post).

Of course, I was told it was express post so it would be 4 days, but hey, whatever.

Again, leaving my paypal dispute open until final delivery. Sigh. Dude seems legit, just...not very organized. Having your house destroyed will do that to you, but still, I just don't get it.

update: AUS post confirmed the Dude seems legit, just...not very organized. Having your house destroyed will do that to you, but still, I just don't get it.

he was interested in my julius knit a few months back. communication back then was quite poor aswell. supposedly he is a busy man, but i don't know what he does that makes him THAT busy. it's not hard to take 5 mins out of your day to quickly answer messages.

he was interested in my julius knit a few months back. communication back then was quite poor aswell. supposedly he is a busy man, but i don't know what he does that makes him THAT busy. it's not hard to take 5 mins out of your day to quickly answer messages.

Jeah really. Its been 3 months now. RnR got a tracking number after some weeks at least?

Jeah really. Its been 3 months now. RnR got a tracking number after some weeks at least?

final update: jacket was delivered today. As of today I have no issues with raskolnikov boogie except his communication(or lack thereof). I hope everyone else gets their stuff too.

I did a supposed trade with Nostalgic my Quoddy Boat Shoes for his Vans. I've been keeping in contact with him for the past month and he keeps giving me bullshit excuses like he couldn't send them out. Then he told me that the Vans got stolen from his car and he would just send out the Quoddy's back. It's been a week and I am pretty sure I am never going to receive my shoes back. I have all his info and his cell number. Did anyone else do business with this kid?

I did a supposed trade with Nostalgic my Quoddy Boat Shoes for his Vans. I've been keeping in contact with him for the past month and he keeps giving me bullshit excuses like he couldn't send them out. Then he told me that the Vans got stolen from his car and he would just send out the Quoddy's back. It's been a week and I am pretty sure I am never going to receive my shoes back. I have all his info and his cell number. Did anyone else do business with this kid?

sorry dude, that sucks, and that dude sucked. good luck.

user choice

I bought this Buzz Rickson jacket from Chad. It took him 9 days to ship it and the jacket has spots all over it. Before I bought it I asked him directly if it had any flaws or surprises and he denied any. He refuses to refund my money because he says it's a used jacket. I would avoid buying from him.

I would avoid selling to user abenner. After selling him aforementioned jacket I recieved an email requesting that I send him his money back and only then would he return the product in question. He sent me several laughable pictures of stains that I wasn't aware existed (and am still not convinced of their existence) and then called me about a billion times while I was at work. After talking to a moderator and finding out my rights as a seller, I informed him that he would in fact not be getting a refund.

This was after he threatened to straight up "chargeback" me, which is (according to google) pretty much a guaranteed kiss of death considering paypal will almost always side with a buyer as opposed to a seller and the seller will almost always be left in the red with unwanted bank charges in order to level out the undue debt.

user name: alisz

dude bought jeans from my boy advancedart on ebay. then protested to paypal that they weren't the same jeans, shitty condition, etc etc, got a refund, never sent back the jeans.

then he tried to sell them on here, saying they were perfect. thread was deleted, so I can't link it, but it definitely happened. Do not deal with this piece of shit. he will probably send you a box with a rock in it.

user name: alisz

dude bought jeans from my boy advancedart on ebay. then protested to paypal that they weren't the same jeans, shitty condition, etc etc, got a refund, never sent back the jeans.

then he tried to sell them on here, saying they were perfect. thread was deleted, so I can't link it, but it definitely happened. Do not deal with this piece of shit. he will probably send you a box with a rock in it.

Hey R! i/we should need you to run the SuFu blacklist to avoid the scammers. you seem like you know all the bad members around :):):)

Hey R! i/we should need you to run the SuFu blacklist to avoid the scammers. you seem like you know all the bad members around :):):)

ha, I don't know if that's a good thing or not.

This kid is pretty funny though, he's been sending me PMs.

His explanation is this: he didn't want to ship them to germany and spend money as a return, so he is instead, you know, selling them here instead.

...because he wanted to return them, as they were in such shitty condition...and yet, his listing stated them to be in perfect condition, etc etc.

So now I guess he's keeping them? Also still not paying for them? Which of course, doesn't mean he's a scammer, according to him.

Jesus the kids on this board get dumber and dumber every time.

ha, I don't know if that's a good thing or not.

This kid is pretty funny though, he's been sending me PMs.

His explanation is this: he didn't want to ship them to germany and spend money as a return, so he is instead, you know, selling them here instead.

...because he wanted to return them, as they were in such shitty condition...and yet, his listing stated them to be in perfect condition, etc etc.

So now I guess he's keeping them? Also still not paying for them? Which of course, doesn't mean he's a scammer, according to him.

Jesus the kids on this board get dumber and dumber every time.

should post the pms so we can laugh at him

I would avoid selling to user abenner. After selling him aforementioned jacket I recieved an email requesting that I send him his money back and only then would he return the product in question. He sent me several laughable pictures of stains that I wasn't aware existed (and am still not convinced of their existence) and then called me about a billion times while I was at work. After talking to a moderator and finding out my rights as a seller, I informed him that he would in fact not be getting a refund.

This was after he threatened to straight up "chargeback" me, which is (according to google) pretty much a guaranteed kiss of death considering paypal will almost always side with a buyer as opposed to a seller and the seller will almost always be left in the red with unwanted bank charges in order to level out the undue debt.

choice,

The first time I called you and told you about the spots on the jacket that you didn't tell me about when you sold it, you were at work and had to go and said you'd contact me. I left it at that and didn't hear from you for two days by email or phone. What do you expect to happen? I'm calling your cell number, the only number I have, and I don't know when you're at work. It's not like I'm calling early in the morning or late at night? What's wrong with trying to call you? We could discuss this like men if you'd answer, or you could call me, you have my number.

I simply asked for a refund and I'd ship the jacket back to you and I'd pay for shipping and avoid all this pissing around. You never asked me to ship it back first.

I told you'd I'd have to dispute the charge if you wouldn't refund the money because the jacket was not as you described it. What other choice do I have? You still refused a refund, so here we are. How about you call me?

Aaron