transaction problems and disputes

mike lowrey

rikman : i'm still in conflict with rikman he had been suspicious since 2008(here on page 53 ithink) and now me.. i'm asking my money back to paypal, the guy says he sent my jacket with ups but his tracking number doesnt even work, he is being ridiculous.

lr3000 is a scammer now, i havent take my job, i have your send your number and its all i can.

call your post office in france

says in his thread price does not include shipping. if you weren't willing to pay a lot of money for tracking, you should just wait. unless he stated that he would be shipping with a tracked service

shipping with tracking from Canada anywhere outside North America costs quite a lot.

http://canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/far/personal/findARate?execution=e4s1

Parcel, International

M5B 2H1 (pick any country)

30 x 25 x 10 cm

1 kg

Priority Worldwide and Xpresspost International are the only ones with tracking. anywhere from $60 to over $100 CAD. it's understandable why he didn't ship with tracking, but he should have been clear about it

I don't buy & sell on this forum as much but from experience, anytime you want to ship something with tracking from Canada to a place outside of North America is a lot of $$$...anywhere from $60 - 90. I tried to ship a wallet in a package that was 4" x 6" x 2" and was quoted $60.

When you take that out of the funds, the buyer is not less with a whole lot in his pocket.

I bought a hoodie from GOOSHI here:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=192073

Haven't gotten it yet.

Doesn't look like he's been online for a week and he hasn't replied to any of my messages... hopefully he's just being slow but I doubt it. I'm sad because charly said he was legit :(

had a similar experience with GOOSHI

paid for a varsity. got an email saying he was gonna send it out on a monday and a week past of no response after attempts to contact him via email, facebook, and pm. sucks cuz i also contacted someone for a reference and they said he shipped fast and was legit. BEWARE.

I've been having problems with vanfragmeter.

Bought his hoodie from this thread in early April, and I still haven't recieved it. There was some sporadic communication, and he said it wasn't delivered by the post office because of some issue with the dates. Says he sent it again, and it would be here within a few days. This was a couple of weeks ago. I asked for a tracking number or something to at least show that he wasn't yanking my chain. Last response was just one word: Sure. Then nothing.

His last time on sufu was 6 days ago, which was the time of that last pm, but come on, he could'v included the tracking number then, right?

Anybody else have any problems with the guy?

Issue is close to being resolved but figured I'd warn other respectable sellers not to get involved with vonthimus. Sold him a pair of m.a+ boots, and he proceeds to open up a claim on paypal regarding the item not matching its description. Tells me through sufu message that the "boot is not even attached to the sole in some parts."

A complete lie. Also requests a $250 refund (if the boots were truly that bad, why would he only request a fourth of their price in refund?). Thankfully, paypal doesn't provide the buyer much help with inaccurate items purchased off ebay.

He has also done the same thing on stylezeitgeist. Sellers, beware.

i'm not an expert on chargebacks but from my previous experience if a guy does a chargeback and paypal loses, they will charge it to your account

you'll be in a negative balance since you'd be moving your funds out. basically you won't be able to use your account without paying paypal first

has anyone here dealt with this moondog dude?

i bought a w+h vneck from him and it hasnt gotten here yet, but hes in canada and im florida and it hasnt even been a week yet so no surprise there

6 pages of selling and buying on sufu im pretty sure hes legit

i bought a w+h vneck from him and it hasnt gotten here yet, but hes in canada and im florida and it hasnt even been a week yet so no surprise there

6 pages of selling and buying on sufu im pretty sure hes legit

yeah that's what i thought..

he's doesn't seem to have a habbit of replying to pms though.. my payment for the VA cardi was sent last friday and he said on monday that he's gona send it, but then heard nothing from him since..

well will just have to wait then i guess

achK? Are you serious? or just kidding or something is wrong w/ the whole transaction?

Think I'm having a problem with achK.

Bought some Geller pants off him on May 18th and didn't recieve anything so I pm'd him about a week ago. He explained he forgot to ship them out but would send them out International Priority the next day. Asked him for a tracking number since International Priority generally ships with tracking, never got back to me. Sent him three more PM's over the last three days, and despite him checking in each day, he has failed to respond to any of my messages.

Opened a dispute but hoping he'll step up.

• 2 weeks later...
I bought a tee from him once that came with a permanent stain he failed to mention, and then ignored all of my PMs about. Granted, it was like a $30 tee, so I didn't bother to file a dispute, but still. Wouldn't deal with him again.

i just received that VA cardigan from him. took three weeks all in total to get here if i remember correctly. lied about its condition, lied about its measurements, sorry but by far the worst guy i've ever dealt on sufu. he's a seagull fan and sounded nice enough before i made my payment, shame.

only a heads up, be cautious if you are going to deal with this moondog fella soonner or later.