transaction problems and disputes

mike lowrey

I bought a FW05 Fireworks jacket from this guy a little over a month ago and although he shipped the item right away, he did so by ship. Apparently the item still hasn't left South Korea and I'm pretty sure this is a scam based on the choice of shipping. Not to mention he hasn't replied to any of my e-mails after filing a claim with PayPal. This other guy also bought a jacket from him and is going through the same situation.

So my question is, has anyone dealt with this guy? He goes by Ken and his e-mail is [email protected]. I believe his screenname on Multiply and Superfuture is "Shesgone". His PayPal account name Young Sun Kang. If someone can confirm he is a legit seller I'm willing to get off his back and cancel my claim.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Brian

Confirmed! This guy is a total scam! Beware!!!

Watch out guys! Here is a list of this guys different aliases so far:

Aliases:

Ken

Kenny Ding

S.H.K

Sung Hoon Kang

Young Sun Kang

Ok Hee Yun

E-mail aliases:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

Ebay aliases:

kykksh

imissyou3224

escape102651

Multiply aliases:

Shesgone

Obeat202

Superfuture aliases:

Shesgone

escape102651

Yahoo Japan aliases:

Icci2003jp

Feelway aliases:

Shesgone

Styleforum aliases:

Escape102651

rikman - bought 2 fred perry shirt from him since 3rd March and got nothing from him. Pm'ed him last week and he said he called DHL and it's in my country but till now i got nothing. And now he just said he got back from overseas and gave me and invalid tracking number. It's already a month and i received nothing yet.

rikman - Bought a black dior polo off him on the 16th of Sept. After over two weeks of waiting I message him to say I hadn’t received it. He then said he posted it on the 18th of Sept and that I should’ve received at that point. A day or two later he messages me saying that it had been returned to sender due to incorrect address. (Now I paid with paypal and ordered a pay of Dior blackties from Doublethink that same week. That arrived with no problems.) I gave him my correct address on 3rd of Oct. He then said that it was shipped that day. Then another two weeks go by and again nothing. (Doublethink’s blackties came to the UK faster than rikman’s polo which was coming from Germany.) I then messaged him requesting a refund as a whole month had gone past and no polo. He then said to me he couldn’t do so as he shipped the polo on the 6th of October! I chilled for a couple of days and yesterday the polo finally arrives with a postal date stamp of the 16th of Oct!

I had to wait over a whole month for the damn polo. I know I have barely made any posts on here. Its just that I don’t find time to post on forums these days. But I have had made successfully purchased items from Felix, Mrhing, doublethink, yoh05 & the blinding with no issues. I just wanted to bring rikman to your attention and to avoid this guy like the plague.

rikman - bought 2 fred perry shirt from him since 3rd March and got nothing from him. Pm'ed him last week and he said he called DHL and it's in my country but till now i got nothing. And now he just said he got back from overseas and gave me and invalid tracking number. It's already a month and i received nothing yet.

hi,

soo i have send you a tracking number for this... !

That is not my fault .. but its a problem of deutsche post !

and the user jubei.uk receive the package !

so read the user users iam legit

Jpreme87: bought a pair of levis cords off this guy close to a month ago. said he shipped but did not provide a tracking number (which is ok). i live in canada so i expect some delays, but since then i have received other packages that i bought weeks after this transaction. tried to get into touch with him repeatedly for a couple weeks now. no response on sufu PM or email. kinda sketched out right now! dont reallty wanna cause a scene over 25$ worth of shit but hopefully he reads this and hopefully we can sort something out. eean

Rikman is a legitimate seller, I just got a Dior tee shirt from him

Sorry for whoever is having trouble receiving their item, I've experienced it (on a $350 item) and I know it's not fun

He asked me to pass this on to this thread and here is our private message in screenshot form..

screencapturebhl.png

thx !

@ asdbra : call the customs in singapor !

i have the same shit problem i bought for a month a 200 euro dior jeans from a guy there contact me via email from sufu..

and i dont receiving it , and i dont know this sufu name i have just this email adress and name : [email protected], Henry Tom Smith, and ebay name is hts16

thats makes me very angry

Sold a pair of APC New Standards to KanyeEast. He sent me PM directing me to send the jeans to a specific address (not the one in paypal). I sent and tracked the jeans. He then filed a paypal dispute claiming that he received nothing from me. He is scamming me for sure. Avoid him at all costs.

i knew something was fishy with him

FaMeZ

Bought an ann d cardi off of him six weeks ago, he told me via email that he sent it and I should have gotten it a month ago. Still have not received anything till this day and he no longer responds to my emails. I filed a paypal claim, won due to no response from seller but wasn't able to recover funds from his account. Now I am out $300.

Buyer beware.

FaMeZ

Bought an ann d cardi off of him six weeks ago, he told me via email that he sent it and I should have gotten it a month ago. Still have not received anything till this day and he no longer responds to my emails. I filed a paypal claim, won due to no response from seller but wasn't able to recover funds from his account. Now I am out $300.

Buyer beware.

did you pay with credit card through paypal? call the CC company and see if you can do a chargeback.

^Unfortunately I payed through visa debit card via paypal. Does anyone have details on Visa's Debit card chargeback scheme? It seems relatively new, and all sites I've found on it only relate to the UK, so it may not apply to the US but it may be useful for me if it does.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-consumer-issues/125992-via-debit-card-chargeback.html

klaxonklaxoff / http://myworld.ebay.com/alfieomeara/

he bought a studded margiela coat from me around two monts ago. he opened a dispute on paypal after about 1 week (!) because I didnt ship with tracking (stupid thing to do, i know that now) and of course won the paypal dispute. unfortunatly from him, there was no funds in my account so he got $0 back.

we both tried to come up with a fair solution for both parties, and we agreed on that he would get most of the money back and that i could keep a small amount. i didnt want to be down a coat and $300 and he said thats OK. so yeah, i topped up my paypal account with that amount that he wanted to get back (around $180) and then he would cancel the dispute. unfortunatly paypal took the full amount instead of the $180, so he got all his money back.

when my paypal acc was reviewed he said he would definitly send me my amount when everything works 100%. so when everything did, he said a buyer recently opened a dispute against him and that it will take a couple of days (bullshit). after that, he disappeared and ignored my emails and pms until yesterday.

i contacted him on ebay and asked why he dont answer my emails or pms, he said that i was the scammer and that he would contact ebay and the police (lol) if i contacted him again and told me to fuck off and that i will never get my agreed amount back.

so, beware of this ebay seller and sufu/sz buyer. i dont know if he got the coat or not, but that does not change the fact that he is not trustable. he lied in many ways to get all his money back and then claimed that im the scammer... lol. BEWARE!!

we should create a one page list with all suspicious members (both buyers & sellers)

it would make dealing with low feedback people much easier as it would only require a cursory glance at the list

of course, this wouldn't always work (totally new scammers would slip through), but it would be a start

i had ordered a jeans through one of our fellow superfuturians two weeks ago hes in va and im in pa and he sent them priority and they still have not arrived. he tells me he doesn't know where the tracking number is and usps says they cant do anything without it. what would you all do about this?

Klue,

Realistically, not much you can do except wait it out and if it doesn't arrive report this superfuturian's name here in the blacklist thread.

I guess I've been relatively lucky with my SuMa transactions, but as a general rule I don't buy from anyone without a ton of rep or who has completed many sales as buyer or seller on this site. I generally try and get the seller's address too, especially if they live in the region.'

I do hope it works out for you, though.

bottega1

Although I have received my item from him he is a dodgy seller. I bought a pair of raw black Diors from him, and after I made the payment I sent him this message:

12.jpg

I assumed they were MIJ because he had a bunch of other Dior items selling for fairly cheap (SS02 coat for $450, white strip high tops $480). They were actually MII but, "Apparently" he didn't receive my message and went and posted the jeans the next day.

He charged me $20US ($28AUD) for shipping and when I received the jeans I found out he was located in Melbourne and the postage cost was clearly marked "$9.75AUD" on the parcel.

I don't get it, he could of sold his SS02 coat for $600 or more but instead decides to overcharge me (a fellow Aussie) for a pair of jeans I don't even want...

Hey Klue, I sent your jeans out weeks ago like I have told you multiple times. I have no reason to scam anyone on this board, and if I did why would I still be emailing you back? You never asked for a tracking number or insurance on the jeans before I sent them out (which I would have gladly bought had you asked.) The receipt I had was thrown out after a week because I assumed you received them...

Hey Klue, I sent your jeans out weeks ago like I have told you multiple times. I have no reason to scam anyone on this board, and if I did why would I still be emailing you back? You never asked for a tracking number or insurance on the jeans before I sent them out (which I would have gladly bought had you asked.) The receipt I had was thrown out after a week because I assumed you received them...

FAIL. Never assume

I've been selling and buying on Ebay for over 10 years and in that time, I've only had one package actually go lost out of close to 1,000.

More common is a package getting stolen off of a porch but in my experience, that's rare as well.

Tracking confirmation (I believe...i get a different rate because I do my shipping online) is 45 cents. That's it.

It helps keep you from getting fucked.

The burden of proof is on the seller though. No seller should EVER ship anything without some type of tracking. As a seller, you are responsible for making sure the product gets to the buyer and being able to prove that it arrived. I used to assume that anyone who is old enough to have a paypal account is old enough to understand the basics of selling legitimately but I learned long ago that this is not true.

Let's put it this way: One paypal dispute later where charges are reversed and you'll never send a package out without confirmation again.

i had ordered a jeans through one of our fellow superfuturians two weeks ago hes in va and im in pa and he sent them priority and they still have not arrived. he tells me he doesn't know where the tracking number is and usps says they cant do anything without it. what would you all do about this?

Guest n1cx0

i'm in a bit of a dilemma. so i bought an item from a reputable member here and one month later i still have yet to receive it. he doesn't have tracking but has a receipt.

i think it's just a postal mistake but money's kinda tight for me. should i file a dispute?