transaction problems and disputes

mike lowrey

Dude is fucking with you. I would 'upgrade' (or whatever they call that in English) the paypal dispute.

Do u mean escalate it to claim?

Actually he seems kinda reputable around here so im not sure if i should do that because i don't want to have any enemy on this board but on the other hand i just feel hard done by because i intend to buy authentic goods not fake goods.:mad:

Do u mean escalate it to claim?

Actually he seems kinda reputable around here so im not sure if i should do that because i don't want to have any enemy on this board but on the other hand i just feel hard done by because i intend to buy authentic goods not fake goods.:mad:

if he is a reputable member and he sold you a fake item, that's one more reason to fill the paypal dispute right away. i rather have some shady old member of the board hating me than 1 buck less on my account. don't take any risks

if he is a reputable member and he sold you a fake item, that's one more reason to fill the paypal dispute right away. i rather have some shady old member of the board hating me than 1 buck less on my account. don't take any risks

thanks for your input,i've already escalated to claim,just hope paypal will rule in my favour because it's just sad that he did not reply a single email after i file a dispute. :(

Trillerblake is definitely not to be trusted. He has ignored my messages for weeks now despite owing me a refund for months. I found his Facebook but he isn't replying on there. I have been contacted by other members who have had the same problem. His real name is Steven Macdonald and he lives in Talinn, Estonia.Do not trade with him under any other alias.

I am considering my options now.

If someone got valuable information about Trillerblake, like his confirmed adress or confirmed name, beacuse im not sure his real name is Steven Macdonald, please contact me. My friend got scammed by him with the nickname: Number(N)ine. So its not his first time.

Paypal cant do anything since my friends case is closed (he managed to fool him when the case was open). Even though you can think Paypal will act on crimes when proof is available so nope.. Please help us get this guy!

Liberation1945,

I ordered the Dior striped tank top from you on Feb 5th. Still haven't recieved anything yet, nor have I heard back from any of the PMs and emails I've sent you in the past few weeks. I filed a paypal dispute today because of the 45 day limit. I hope to hear back from you in some capacity soon.

I've got his full Estonian address and I'm pretty sure he is called Steven Macdonald; that's who I bank transferred to, and I've got his Facebook which fits the facts I know about him (originally from Wales, now living in Estonia). I'm considering contacting his work colleagues and letting them know what sort of person they're working with...

aloysius

i ordered the dior jeans form this guy on Feb 7th.still have not received them yet.he told me if i want to ship to the address which is different to the paypal address just pm him.i did pm him but he still shiped the jeans to the wrong address.now i want my refund,but he said he will make refund to me if he got the return item.i really dont know if he did ship the jeans to me or not and if he got the jeans return.gonna open disput on paypal

aloysius

i ordered the dior jeans form this guy on Feb 7th.still have not received them yet.he told me if i want to ship to the address which is different to the paypal address just pm him.i did pm him but he still shiped the jeans to the wrong address.now i want my refund,but he said he will make refund to me if he got the return item.i really dont know if he did ship the jeans to me or not and if he got the jeans return.gonna open disput on paypal

I shipped to you address on paypal. Via registered post. I followed all paypal regulations. ALso you never did open a paypal dispute. If you paypal address isn't your shipping address then you are a moron.

I shipped to you address on paypal. Via registered post. I followed all paypal regulations. ALso you never did open a paypal dispute. If you paypal address isn't your shipping address then you are a moron.

im going to open paypal dispute for u now.i know you have got the return item and dont wanna refund my money.

hahah,

you are a damn fool, fact is you already tried to open a dispute and failed.

Also how the fuckk would you know i had the item(not that i do).

thanks for the support lak

do u know why im failed?i should open dispute earlier.its more than 45 days already.i shouldnt trust u.i have asked u to show me the shipping receipt many times,but you have never show it to me.so please show me the fuckking recepipt if you can!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is what paypal said .i really shoud open dispute earlier

I have reviewed your account and verified that the most recent case

submitted was the PP-641-909-499 for a transaction dated January 7, 2009

for $120.00.

The Buyer Protection Programs require a dispute to be filed in the

Resolution Center within 45 days of payment. If a dispute is filed 45

calendar days or more after the initial transaction, PayPal won't

investigate the dispute. We encourage you to file a dispute. This is

documented in the seller's account records. We recommend you stay in

contact with the seller to find a resolution.

I have a problem with Antinioli, the store in Milan.

They'd send me the wrong garment and I shipped it back to them almost a month ago.

They didn't reply my e-mails regarding the return and I was worried that I would go over the 10 day return rule. So I shipped it back to them with a letter in the box to explain everything.

They keep telling me they didn't receive it, while the tracking I got from my postservice tells me it's already delivered? What can I do? I payed by banktransfer unfortunately.

Aloysius scammed me as well- we worked out a trade involving two sizes of Dior jeans in similar condition, each worth around $200-$300. We agreed to ship out our respective jeans on the same day, and each used a fast shipping method with full tracking. The package from him arrived yesterday, and contained an old, completely worthless sweater instead of the Dior jeans we both agreed on. I contacted him by supermessage and email, and he has logged onto SuFu at least twice since then and has not responded.

Essentially, he stole a $200 item from me, and planned to do it.

The Diors I shipped him just cleared customs in Australia, but have not been delivered yet to the best of my knowledge. Can anybody help me stop delivery?

I'm sure he scammed mrskinny as well.

i think you should call the postoffice as soon as possible to see if they can do something for you