transaction problems and disputes

mike lowrey

Regretfully, this is the first bad transaction I have had to report. Please beware of user:

miguel

I purchased a shirt and sweater from him last month. Both were advertised as being in excellent condition but arrived visibly soiled and stained. The sweater's tag was also falling off. I expressed my discontent and asked the seller to remedy the situation since the items were falsely advertised but received no response.

zehero- sent him 300 dollars for a s2a trech coat, he was unable to ship at the promised time, I asked for a refund. He responded angry and said that he wasn't going to offer a refund and that he would just ship the coat. The coat has not arrived (no tracking provided, i assume he didn't ship it at all) No refund has been provided, and he does not answer private messages or emails.

z

ehero: hang nguyen

Email: [email protected]

ghulkan - stood me up after asking me to hold an item for him for 2+ months. on several occasions he assured me that he was going to take them, but never replied again. should've realized it was never going to happen from the beginning...

the guy's trolling on Styleforum is entertaining, but he has a bit of a rep surrounding the "imaginary" nature of his physical interaction with high fashion garments.

HeidiSlimanus

Donald Storm

797 Cox Lane Apt. A

Cape May, NJ 08204

I’m posting this for sephbot because he’s a friend and I have more cred than he does. I also had an interest because the trench was eventually going to be mine.

Heidislimanus advertised a Viridi-Anne Trench and agreed to trade straight up for some Somets. The deal was simple: ship and provide the tracking code. He said he had the code and would give it up once he got the code for the Somets. This was provided to him and he came up with a lame excuse saying his girlfriend got mad and threw his code out. After stalling, sephbot had FedEx hold delivery of the Somets until he got a tracking code (proof it was shipped and held HERE. Also have proof of all claims through PM’s).

At this point, HeidiSlimanus got indignant saying he shouldn’t have to wait extra time. He claimed he’d have the USPS hold delivery. Here’s why he’s retarded: the USPS doesn’t offer that service unless you catch the package the same day you shipped it or have a tracking code. When called out, instead of admitting he didn’t ship, he said he had the USPS release it and would get another tracking code. Confusing, yes? He then sent an offer to me, Hang the DJ, for a trade + cash for the trench (PM HERE]). He sent an offer to another user for a product he was supposed to have shipped already. He was given another chance to ship the item and provide tracking. He did not. Thankfully, my friend only lost shipping costs.

He is also a fucking moron. I point out that his name is HeidiSlimanus. He called my friend “brohammer†and “homeslizzle.†He told him “ight ight chill.†If anything, this should be enough to avoid dealing with him.

jufros - http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=51676

7/29 - got dibs on his ndg flight jacket. as long as i pay $190, he'd "gladly" ship next day and expect $10 within a week.

8/1 - get the last $10 to him. his pm: "consider it shipped". i let it go even though he said he'd ship sooner. he mentioned the jacket was too hot for LA, so i assumed shipment would be quick since i'm in SF.

8/13 - left a pm; i didn't receive jacket yet. i ask for a tracking number. he responds that he just got it sent back to him because he made a mistake on the address. again, says he'll ship first thing tomorrow and provide tracking number. i verify my address in pm to make sure.

8/22 - still no jacket, no tracking number, no response. i pm again for tracking number or at least a response. check hours later, and he's on. he doesn't respond.

his account has been active since, but still no word from him.

Same situation with Jufros.

Still have not received item after 3 weeks, filed claim

Trillerblake. Bought some jeans for 130USD from him ages ago. They arrived, and it turns out that we'd crossed wires over their length (I asked for inseam, he gave me full length measurement, he told me they'd never been hemmed, but they were Dior with a 32" inseam, so they must have been).

Anyway, he very decently agreed to accept them as a return, and I sent them back to him. Post to Estonia takes ages but he confirmed receipt and I gave him my bank details to transfer me back the money (I paid by bank transfer). He then said he'd been delayed because he wanted to give me the money via PayPal as he was expecting payment from someone else that weekend which he wanted to pass on to me. He said if I wanted bank transfer, no problem, it'd be with me by Monday. I responded saying I'd rather have bank transfer. No money on Monday. No reply. A week and three messages later, I've heard nothing.

Steven, are you out there?

What's happened?

I know you've been online (and posted) since I sent you messages; it shows up on your profile.

I'm sure its just an honest mixup but it's hard to keep the faith.

zehero- sent him 300 dollars for a s2a trech coat, he was unable to ship at the promised time, I asked for a refund. He responded angry and said that he wasn't going to offer a refund and that he would just ship the coat. The coat has not arrived (no tracking provided, i assume he didn't ship it at all) No refund has been provided, and he does not answer private messages or emails.

z

ehero: hang nguyen

Email: [email protected]

not exactly what happened

I need to rescind my offer on the trench, apologize for the inconvenience etc and will leave you a 10% fee for the trouble.

i guess that's fine

sorry if i took to long to ship, had finals all week

but i don't have the money in paypal right now. so i can either ship it tomorrow morning or you could wait for me toput together some money.

i can wait for the funds no problem. thanks again.

I'm interested in knowing how long it will be?

honestly can't say

christmas took all my money

interesting that you would spend funds you received for an item that you had not shipped out. not exactly responsible.

Paypal dispute filed

seriously?

i transfer all payments to the bank account upon recieving them

besides, you agreed to wait for funds after i agreed to your refund request, its not as if you didn't know i had spent your my money

so either take the coat or give me a couple weeks

you know what, fuck that

you're taking the coat

i'm shipping it today

Ya that's fine, I was just being a dick on account of being drunk.

summary is, he asked to cancel the purchase.

i said yea okay, give me a while

he says: yea okay sure, but later files a dispute trying to force a refund

i say: fuck that

so i proceeded to go to the post office to ship

since a paypal dispute was already filed i figured i'd need signed4delivery. signature delivery confirmation cost $50

so i had three options

1) take the $50 hit because you decided to force a refund that you agreed to wait for

2) ship regularly and hope the dispute is revoked. good chance of getting fucked

3) do nothing

call me selfish but three seemed like a good option at the time

and then due to unrelated shit i haven't been online in a month or so. paypal ruled in his favor and killed my account

apparantly now my options are

1) ship and hope paypal doesn't take the money out of my bank account

2) dont ship

hmm

@zehero

I filed a paypal dispute because i found your communication to be lacking.

"Honestly can't say" is not something a person with 300 dollars in limbo wants to here. You didn't even respond to the dispute so I think I was justified being anxious. All that aside I'm sure we can get this settled via a paypal refund. They said that the funds were unrecoverable, I

m sure that once funds are put into the account paypal will either use them to refund me, or give you the option of starting a refund. Thanks.

GreedyBastard - Bought a pair of Dior Sz 26 Pastel Green Jeans off him on the 25th of November for $140 US he said this on the 10th of December -

hey.. sry but the packet came back and i have to ship it out again.. it says something was wrong with the adress.. perhaps they couldnt read my handwritten adress but could u pls confirm the adress?

The address was on the PayPal payment, I have used this address many times before with no problem. I also confirmed the address, as per his request.

I received nothing.. I kept PMing him, to which he said he doesn't know what happened, and that he hopes I receive them. Unfortunately though, I have received nothing.

I will delete this message if anything comes, but it's been two months so I doubt it.

Some shit I read here is just ridiculous. If you ever get a response "the package came back" you're being fucking scammed. Open a paypal dispute right away. If the owner is legit you can close the dispute and it will be all cool. Don't wait two months, don't even wait two weeks. If the seller is not responding to pm's file the dispute.

I had issues as a buyer and seller but if a person is legit they will respond right away and shit will get cleared out.

Some shit I read here is just ridiculous. If you ever get a response "the package came back" you're being fucking scammed. Open a paypal dispute right away. If the owner is legit you can close the dispute and it will be all cool. Don't wait two months, don't even wait two weeks. If the seller is not responding to pm's file the dispute.

I had issues as a buyer and seller but if a person is legit they will respond right away and shit will get cleared out.

Well this guy wasn't new to sufu and he's had good transactions before.

ok so like, fuck.

i bought a jacket from BS, they fucked up my order twice. The second time they even send me a jacket that was for somebody else. I send everything back to them, but never got a reply by e-mail.

so i have send them like 10 messages that I want my deposit back. paypal cant do shit, since the transaction is older than 45 days.

What can I do now? Suggestions?

i just got fucked by paypal. i sold something on ebay. I shipped the item out with tracking number. Since the item was $150, I did not purchase any insurance or signature confirmation. The buyer sent me an email, told me that the postal service left the package in front of his door step and the box was ripped open and empty. Someone stole the item from the box. He filed a claim on paypal as item not described. 2 days later, paypal ruled in his favor.

So yeah, for your own protection buy insurance. Paypal protects buyers not sellers.

I recently bought a fake item from someone on this forum and he's promised me to pay me afew weeks from now.

But the deadline he promised to pay me will be after the ending of the paypal dispute i filed after i received the item recently.Is he trying to pull a fast one on me or something?Anyone pls advise!

Eg. 10 feb dispute will end and he promised to pay like 12 feb.

I recently bought a fake item from someone on this forum and he's promised me to pay me afew weeks from now.

But the deadline he promised to pay me will be after the ending of the paypal dispute i filed after i received the item recently.Is he trying to pull a fast one on me or something?Anyone pls advise!

Eg. 10 feb dispute will end and he promised to pay like 12 feb.

Dude is fucking with you. I would 'upgrade' (or whatever they call that in English) the paypal dispute.