transaction problems and disputes

mike lowrey

rikman - Bought a black dior polo off him on the 16th of Sept. After over two weeks of waiting I message him to say I hadn’t received it. He then said he posted it on the 18th of Sept and that I should’ve received at that point. A day or two later he messages me saying that it had been returned to sender due to incorrect address. (Now I paid with paypal and ordered a pay of Dior blackties from Doublethink that same week. That arrived with no problems.) I gave him my correct address on 3rd of Oct. He then said that it was shipped that day. Then another two weeks go by and again nothing. (Doublethink’s blackties came to the UK faster than rikman’s polo which was coming from Germany.) I then messaged him requesting a refund as a whole month had gone past and no polo. He then said to me he couldn’t do so as he shipped the polo on the 6th of October! I chilled for a couple of days and yesterday the polo finally arrives with a postal date stamp of the 16th of Oct!

I had to wait over a whole month for the damn polo. I know I have barely made any posts on here. Its just that I don’t find time to post on forums these days. But I have had made successfully purchased items from Felix, Mrhing, doublethink, yoh05 & the blinding with no issues. I just wanted to bring rikman to your attention and to avoid this guy like the plague.

hi jubei,

i have write on you

"hi,

really really sorry for this i now 1 month is unacceptable .

but your package comes back too me ( of the post letter was written "acceptor distorted" ) than i have that new ship on 08.10. i understand you are angered but have a little endurance !

soo sorry for this ,

regards stephan"

therefor can i not that the post as long shipt !

regards stephan

Do not deal with disbeqz. He bought a pair of nudies off of me, confirmed the shipping address, then after a month of claiming that the post office didn't have the package he wasn't there to accept, he filed a paypal dispute against me which ended with paypal siding in my favor (apparently rare for a seller to get the benefit of the doubt).

I gave him a tracking number and free two day shipping, and he still tried to fuck me over.

user zicoys1982. I bought a couple items off ebay for 200 u.s in august.

I didn't buy them directly off of ebay. just used ebay to contact him, I even contacted him on here. I paid the order by paypal.

Still haven't received them. I emailed him several times. He says that he doesn't know what happened and that he would only refund me half.

what should I do? I thought this guy was legit.

He never responds to my emails. won't even give me the tracking number.

Be wary of

Zwei

Dude said he shipped the item 2 weeks ago on the 23rd, after several PM's he stated that he had left the item at his friends house to ship to me. I contacted him wondering about date of shipment and he told me, over 2 weeks later, that he had written the wrong postal code and that it was returned. Questionable seller, buyer beware.

Seller will avoid contact, buyer beware.

Matsu i did ship your shit out been 3 weeks now almost. Wrped them up in shipping paper and droped them at the post office before work so i dunno where the fuck they are. As for the bag i am going to have to refund as i got screwed over but people need to be patient cuase im just in a cash funk right now im not trying to dick no one over. bu

t Matsu the pants have been sent out.

Still haven't gotten my refund after-all this time, I give up, you will get yours hopefully someday someone will do the same to you......at this point, you can keep the funds anyway......

IM SOLE CRAZY

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/member.php?u=22051

Paid him via paypal immediately on 1st-Oct-08

well more than one-month past, this guy still hasn't sent the item. Ignoring PMs, and paypal disputes.

The suprizing news is that he is online everyday, and post as usual without any guilt.

and of course, with 6 red bars always. :mad:

Bought and paid for a pair of y-3 sneakers of Perfectsky on the 10th of September, was told a couple of times the sneakers would be sent tomorrow, finally on the 23 of October I was told they were sent. This wasn't true however, had to take it up with paypal to actually get the sneakers sent. Finally received the sneakers on the 13th of November.

Was given excuses about being out of town for the week, but that didn't explain the 2 months and being lied to previously that the item had been sent.

Anyone puchasing from him should be cautious.

cb

Bought and paid for a pair of y-3 sneakers of Perfectsky on the 10th of September, was told a couple of times the sneakers would be sent tomorrow, finally on the 23 of October I was told they were sent. This wasn't true however, had to take it up with paypal to actually get the sneakers sent. Finally received the sneakers on the 13th of November.

Was given excuses about being out of town for the week, but that didn't explain the 2 months and being lied to previously that the item had been sent.

Anyone puchasing from him should be cautious.

cb

yet you got your package, still havent close the dispute.

either your trying to scam me of my money.

what makes the difference.

ppl should be cautious of this buyer as well.

Anyone have any dealings with illeszt? I shipped him a pair of PBJs:

1yq1q8.jpg

He's claming he never recieved them and wants to file a paypal claim. My post office says there wasn't anything wierd with the outgoing shipment while he claims his post office has no records of it arriving or being delivered. He wants a refund, suggestions?

Hey, thanks for your support.

I had his picture, name and email in my post but the seller mailed me and told me it was "libel" and thus illegal or something.

He claims that he did send me the NDG jacket and i have no proof of receiving the "industrial" M65 jacket straight out of the box. He sounds convincing but i don't know wether to believe him.

I contacted customs today and they will try to sort it out, also because i have to pay taxes for a $400 jacket over a jacket that is maybe worth $ 60. The seller is trying to get the insurance to investigate the matter.

Paypal i don't trust, i believe they only act when you have never received something you bought.

I bought a highly modded Rolex over Paypal. I get sent a fake Rolex, but it's those crappy kinds with a moonphase and 5 different chornographs.

The guy is in Thailand. Fucked, right?

sorry dude, but you are fucked. anal raped. man why did you even attempt to buy a "rolex" from trannyland?