transaction problems and disputes

mike lowrey

Beware Robideaux

I am still waiting on a cardigan I purchased from him more than a month ago. Sent him PMs and emails, and not a single reply. I have opened a paypal dispute case, and am awaiting my claim.

Had the same experience with him.

Robideaux takes for fucking EVER to ship, but I got my items from him.

monkeymunzey : dude ripped me off, paid $240 ish for a supreme jacket, 4 weeks later after not receiving the jacket i pm'd the user, he said he would track it, he them said it had been returned to him as he had messed up the shipping address...since it was over 6 weeks since i had paid for it he offered to either post again or refund, i asked for the refund, he then came out with some story that he had had money taken from his bank account illegally and could not make the refund, weeks passed of me chasing, everytime he assured me he would not rip me off and i would get a refund once his account was sorted, the last communication i had from him was over a month ago and he said he had only had some money put back in his account and that was that, nothing since and he won't answer pm's, I'VE BEEN RIPPED OFF.:mad:

feel my pain and never deal with this dude COZ HE'S A CROOK!

momotron

monkeymunzey : dude ripped me off, paid $240 ish for a supreme jacket, 4 weeks later after not receiving the jacket i pm'd the user, he said he would track it, he them said it had been returned to him as he had messed up the shipping address...since it was over 6 weeks since i had paid for it he offered to either post again or refund, i asked for the refund, he then came out with some story that he had had money taken from his bank account illegally and could not make the refund, weeks passed of me chasing, everytime he assured me he would not rip me off and i would get a refund once his account was sorted, the last communication i had from him was over a month ago and he said he had only had some money put back in his account and that was that, nothing since and he won't answer pm's, I'VE BEEN RIPPED OFF.:mad:

feel my pain and never deal with this dude COZ HE'S A CROOK!

momotron

He said the exact same thing to me

but regarding the Stussy x Mad Hectic tee

Crook!

user: Number (N)ine

I paid him 310$ on May 7th and haven't received the shoes yet... it takes him up to 10-20 days to answer my fucking emails. and when he answer them its different bullshit every time.

in the last email he said that he was going to pick up the shoes at the PO and wanted to know if I wanted a full refund or the shoes, I wanted the shoes ofcourse. and now he hasn't answered in 14days....

the terms for a premiere paypal account involved in a dispute state that the seller is protected provided that:

- you sent a physical, tangible item in the condition in which it was advertised

- you have tracking and proof of delivery

- you sent the item to an address confirmed by paypal

it looks like things should be in your favor—hopefully you have a premiere account and sent the item to a confirmed address—so good luck. i just went through something like this. it took a little under two weeks for paypal to deliberate in my favor.

all seller protection goes in the garbage when a buyer files a chargeback or a dispute about it being significantly other than described. paypal's policies are full of holes.

i've had two cases where buyers file the latter, and paypal makes them ship back the item. Instead of shipping the item back, they shipped me a box of trash or an empty box. Paypal shrugged their shoulders and told me to call the police and file an insurance claim.

SCAMMER ALERT: HOYITSPAUL / PAUL HAN

apparently dude works for Kiya, so that makes him legit. all i fucking know is I've been waiting since June 11th for my shoes, and still nothing. Nor does he respond to e-mails or PM's. WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY SHOES?!?

TLDR = Pays me for shoes with a paypal account that has no adress attached, confirmed or otherwise, and he wants me to ship to Australia, despite him telling me he is from Singapore. I try to make things VERY painless to complete the transaction, but he dodges all the very easy completion options I give him. In my opinion, he was trying to initiate a chargeback scam, as his behavior is EXTREMELY indicative of a scammer.

here is our PM exchange

Very fishy

Renny is good in my books. I believe its all a misunderstanding. I can vouch for him. Nothing to sc(re)am about. Hope all is well!

i paid zehero via paypal for an idiom sustain backpack back in end of may.

back in this thread: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=50982

he said he sent it out, and replied to all my PM's, was nice to deal with.

sadly, i still have not received the bag...

it can't be in customs. because items in customs wouldn't take 2 months for it to arrive.

he said he sent it to the right address which was my paypal address.

it is possible though that it MAY have been lost in transit...

ahk1979

bought the filippa k shirt from his sale thread here.

"Filippa K red gingham shirt medium. This shirt has been worn a couple of times but show no signs of wear. No rips, tears or stains. It has a nice long slim fit and has great details like small collar and cuffs. It is from Spring Summer 2007. Retail was $190 looking for $75 shipped in NA."

wanted to wear it yesterday, and in the morning light I found a brown stain about 3" across on the left sleeve, below the elbow area.

PMed seller again two days ago, and posted on the sale post. no response although he was last active yesterday.

any advice?

EDIT: brown stain has been removed after two washes - seller has also responded saying he didn't notice it.

^^

Ask zehero for all the shipping info, and then phone USPS or whatever he chose to see if it's lost in transit. That's the only way to be sure if it is lost or not.

yeah i already had asked him for that stuff.

i would phone usps, but i have no shipping# or anything...

i asked if he still had the receipt from the post office, to see if he could pull any info from it regarding the transport etc.

he said he didn't add tracking # because it would have costed a lot more to ship out.

I bought some pants off ebay a couple of weeks ago. The seller wrote in the discription that the pants were "brand new with tags".

Now, I got the pants and I found a couple of stains on them. Also, you can see he had worn the pants and even some of the stitching on the waistband is missing.

I should get a full refund, right? Cause this ain't what I paid for.

I bought some pants off ebay a couple of weeks ago. The seller wrote in the discription that the pants were "brand new with tags".

Now, I got the pants and I found a couple of stains on them. Also, you can see he had worn the pants and even some of the stitching on the waistband is missing.

I should get a full refund, right? Cause this ain't what I paid for.

i thought this thread was for bad superfuture users, not eBay members =/

anyway, i would open a dispute if you no longer want them what with the stains and all. you may even be able to get a full refund but keep the pants lol