canada :: montreal :: general

presto718

• 2 months later...
Need suggestions on some hostels, will be in town to check out igloofest. Anything going in terms of bars and lounges?

hotels are super cheap in montreal. like 1/2 the price of what you'd pay in nyc.

i love ye olde orchard for

and

cafe campus and foufounes for fresh ass

LULZ

heard karma sutra is good

i hear that a lot of people just opt for prostitutes cause the ones in MTL are relatively inexpensive and good looking

you will get bled dry in any st catherine st strip bar. they will tell you they serve til 5am and charge you $50 cover and then kick you out promptly at 3. ive heard so many horror stories. plus this full contact shit is gay if youre not american. niagara falls strip clubs shit all over montreals. and they actually sit on you for lappers.

only saving grace of those bars is the bouncers outside saying RUGGED shit to passersby.

• 3 weeks later...

There's two Micheal Brisson. The one in the old port has more "cleaner" stuff and the other one on laurier (1012 laurier w.) has stocks ann dem, rick owens and other designers).

There's Les Créateurs on sherbrooke, near the Musée des beaux-arts.It's a womenswear store that stock yohji, ahider, ann, rick, junya and more. Theres lots of piece that can be worn by man and there was still lots of pieces from older collections on sale, last time i went there.

There's Mona Moore right under the store. It's a women designers shoe store, but they have some ma+ and some other nice things for men.

You might also want to visit Duo. I've never visited the store, so I don't know what they curently have but it says on their site that they stock brands like lanvin, viktor&rolf, raf, ysl, kva, etc

• 3 weeks later...

staying in montreal for a few days in march and have looked through the thread but did not see too many hotel recommendations; considering booking le petit hotel, any other suggestions would be quite welcome and appreciated.

also, a bar or two on the quieter / quainter side of things would be excellent..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hey if you came to Toronto I could hook you up.

What do you want?

Weed can be bought easily pretty much 24 / 7 at the mountain. just go around the statue. The weed is not the best, but pricing is generally fair so it's a good back-up option.

the vast majority of clubs will have a coke dealer, usualy not very hard to find either. and if you ever go to an afterhour, you can get pretty much anything there.

• 1 month later...
probably already started. never go there but I can go check since it's 5min from my place. which one is it?

the new one

NOT the one in the old montreal