Superfuture Boxing Fans?

Leonard Leroy

Manny's taken over all the attention, but we've just seen the end of one boxing's most iconic figures. It's always sad to see it end like this.

wgx6ye.jpg

:\ Kinda says it all.

yeah like what they said on 24/7 ... i think they said something around the lines that he isnt a boxer anymore but a businessman

The one thing that got me about the ending credits was how gracious De La Hoya was...it's one thing to get beat, but it's one thing to be that awesome about it.

Truly the end of an era

...and THE RISE OF A NEW ONE

dang there was a video on youtube (just the 8th round) but i tried to watch it again to post here but its already been taken off. sorry.
is there any way a lowly prole such as myself can watch this somewhere online? I went to a Pacquaio party but then I saw they had an open street taco bar catering off to the side so I just helped myself to 9 free tacos then walked back home to study..

:[

you gotta get on justin.tv. it's great for streaming paid for channels/events such as the boxing match. now you know for next time!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...