Superfuture Boxing Fans?

Leonard Leroy

• 1 month later...

I called it in the random thoughts thread lol. A surprisingly easy fight for Marquez is exactly what I said.

but seriously, fuck oscar de la hoya, I want pacquiao to punch him in the mouth already.

Pacquiao looks amazing at lightweight.

Marquez looks amazing at lightweight.

Pacquiao is fighting Oscar at welterweight.

Fuck you, Oscar De La Hoya.

Pacquiao and Marquez are pound for pound #1 and #2.

Marquez is now the linear lightweight champion and I feel he has the ability to clean up and take out Juan Diaz and Nate Campbell somewhere along the line before Pacquiao comes back down. Joan Guzman has shown himself to be a fuckhead, bailing out of a fight for the third time in row. He is a nonfactor, forever.

I want two more fights between Pacquiao and Marquez. They're perfect foils, with the potential for a legendary rivalry.

I want Pacquiao to snap his bra. God damnit, I want Pacquiao to fucking destroy him. And I think Pacquiao is going to win. Like objectively. Pacquiao is going to fucking win so hard.

And when Marquez and Pacquiao fight two more times, its going to be sooo fucking sweet.

It has been said that after the Dela Hoya fight, Pacquiao will have one more fight then he will retire and go into politics (again). For the past few years, fans have been wanting a Pacquiao-Hatton match-up so we might see that post-Oscar.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i hadnt seen pavlik fight in a while so i didnt know he was going up in weight for this fight. hopkins looked good i keep counting counting him out but he keeps proving me wrong, real entertaining.

i hadnt seen pavlik fight in a while so i didnt know he was going up in weight for this fight. hopkins looked good i keep counting counting him out but he keeps proving me wrong, real entertaining.

surprised the hell out me me... just when everyone was counting this dude out... and the way he did it... made pavlik look almost amateurish...

...old man keeps playing tricks on father time...

• 1 month later...

The tears won't stop falling

308fz37.jpg

Multiply this image x 200 for how the fight went

24mztys.jpg

f4plk3.jpg

24cw9aa.jpg

And this is him at the end.

After this, went over to Manny's corner to congratulate him. Manny tells him "You're still my idol" and Oscar goes "You're my idol."

And sunshine and lollipops out of the asshole. Sentimental bullshit yadadadayadada

When I watched the fight last night, I was in a rather "common" part of South Gate, CA in a mexican restaurant.

I was the only white person and probably the only one other than my friend that spoke english (It was embarrasing having to have my friend translate for me)

Pacquiao would throw 6 punches to the dome and when Oscar tapped him with a little jab the whole place went crazy.

As we were walking out, we got looks like these guys wanted to kill us just because De La Hoya got his ass beat.

is there any way a lowly prole such as myself can watch this somewhere online? I went to a Pacquaio party but then I saw they had an open street taco bar catering off to the side so I just helped myself to 9 free tacos then walked back home to study..

:[