Superfuture Boxing Fans?

Leonard Leroy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, as much of a goof as the Mayweather-Cotto fight is, Alvarez-Mosley sounds good to me. I don't want to overestimate what he has left, but Mosley can be game when people least expect it.

And can people stop shitting on Gamboa for not jumping into a fight with a guy two divisions up from him? I'm sure the fight will still happen, cut the guy some slack.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

pacquiao-marquez iii was a close fight that could be seen as a draw or a win on either side. this fight was a clear pac victory. even bradley and his camp knew he lost until the decision came down.

there will be and already is tons of speculation about some palms being greased with circumstantial evidence to back it up.

though most if not all of america watched it on hbo ppv. maybe what was seen in the arena or on foreign broadcasters such as skynet is different. but i don't see how you can give bradley more than 5 round and that's being generous.

pacquiao-marquez iii was a close fight that could be seen as a draw or a win on either side. this fight was a clear pac victory. even bradley and his camp knew he lost until the decision came down.

spot on.

me too... def dutty

i'm kinda suprised too so many people had it 11-1 though

but this shit fixed so pac could duck mayweather again

think it's pretty clear that the only person trying to duck one another in regards to a possible the pac/pbf fight is arum. guy obviously doesn't want it to happen and wants one more big paycheck in november (w both of his fighters) before pac's contract is up.

• 2 months later...