Superfuture Boxing Fans?

Leonard Leroy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

nacho shouldn't of told Marquez he was winning so he would of applied more pressure in the later rounds but the fight overall was just a counter puncher eating some solid shots then countering with beautiful timed shots... i missed the compubox numbers but by my count pac landed alot more especially on the chin where as marquez landed only around 20 to the chin

20111113_compubox_fr.jpg

surprised that pac landed more power shots

nacho shouldn't of told Marquez he was winning so he would of applied more pressure in the later rounds but the fight overall was just a counter puncher eating some solid shots then countering with beautiful timed shots... i missed the compubox numbers but by my count pac landed alot more especially on the chin where as marquez landed only around 20 to the chin

surprised that pac landed more power shots

Seriously, nacho is a great coach, but shouldn't have told him that he's winning. This was a great fight, and would make a pacquiao vs mayweather fight that much better. Since mayweather beat marquez easily, do you guys think mayweather>pacquiao or pacquiao>mayweather?

i dont see how some people say pac didnt do any damage the post fight interview show marquez face was lit up..... one thing pac should of done was move to the right like roach wanted.. Marquez neutralized pac left hand by leaning towards pac right hand which meant if pac would have moved towards the right marquez would have to readjust to shoot a lead right hand

Posted (edited) · Hidden by Phrost3, November 13, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by Phrost3, November 13, 2011 - No reason given

i had it 7-5 for marquez. i remember at least 2 rounds where pacquiao didn't have an answer for marquez. a shame cause jmm looked sharp and was game

Edited by Phrost3