Superfuture Boxing Fans?

Leonard Leroy

He should have taken a knee when the first punch buckled him. He was fucked once he was in the corner, got taken out just like Miranda. Sigggh.

I'm just going to hate reading all the negativity that will be sent Taylor's way. Stupid fans are going to badmouth Taylor, and not realize that they are diminishing Pavlik's win by doing so.

pacquiao fighting barrera again.

lol hes been fighting the same dudes for 3 years now, come on :rolleyes:

pacquiao fighting barrera again.

lol hes been fighting the same dudes for 3 years now, come on :rolleyes:

Guy's making money right now. The 130 lb division will clear up very soon. He'll get by Barrera, most likely blow him out. Then he needs to finish things with Marquez. Then everything's wide open.

Joan Guzman and Humberto Soto will knock each other out of contention --- I think Pacquiao will beat them whoever is left from this bout.

Valero can't fight in America so that complicates things slightly. He get into the picture soon though.

Guy's making money right now. The 130 lb division will clear up very soon. He'll get by Barrera, most likely blow him out. Then he needs to finish things with Marquez. Then everything's wide open.

Joan Guzman and Humberto Soto will knock each other out of contention --- I think Pacquiao will beat them whoever is left from this bout.

Valero can't fight in America so that complicates things slightly. He get into the picture soon though.

i wanna see pac fight rey bautista

Well, a raw Pacquiao thrashed a near prime Barrera with ease. A peaking Pacquiao vs a declining Barrera is ummm....

its nothing but a moneymaking showboat. not to hate on any one of em, but shit needs variety. he needs to be exposed to other real fighters as a true show of skill, enough with the same old recycled headliners

wow Pavlik vs Taylor was nuts, I thought Taylor looked better through the fight. I know a lot of peopl are sayin Pavlik was beating him most of the fight, but it was really a toss-up till the final round. Man i gotta lot of respect for Pav now

WHen is th Calzaghe fight? I hop he loses, since that Debacle that was his last fight, part of me wants him to sin so that maybe he can fight Pav in the future(imagine the jab count in that fight)

My keyboard is broke

Fight of the year probably. I think this is the best I've ever seen Taylor, he looked a lot stronger and crisper than he's ever been - and yet, that was still not enough to beat the lanky white dude.

I hope Pavlik has a long career ahead of him - he's an exciting fighter and he's what the sport needs right now.

Props to both guys, lets hope a rematch will happen soon.

edit: did Affliction pay him to wear that t shirt? I swear, everyone in UFC marches in with their whole crew in Affliction t's and hoodies - what an eyesore.

predictions? as much as i want to support a fellow countryman i think pacquiao is just at his moment right now. havent taken a look at the undercard yet so i dont know what to expect. hopefully its worth my time.