Superfuture Boxing Fans?

Leonard Leroy

• 3 weeks later...
Bhop>Rjj

rjj aint got the speed and bhop just got smarter as he aged

This is true now but wasn't the case if you compare prime vs. prime.

RJJ was arguably the most athletically gifted boxer ever and his speed and reflexes prevented him from mastering the fundamentals of boxing...because he could dominate with less than perfect technique. As his athleticism began to wane due to age, his success in the ring has suffered.

BHop on the other hand was less physically gifted and had to rely on technique and strategy for his success. He continued to hone his craft as he aged and therefore has a more successful latter part of his career than RJJ.

• 4 weeks later...

Part 1 of Hasegawa fight below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J4_AB_zCdo

Here's Part 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GbXXi9eaf8

Hasegawa loses by 4th round TKO! Damn...but props to Montiel winning in the lion's den and all. What a punch!! Hasegawa's legs were gone at that point. He could have been saved by the bell, but was taking too much punisment(think DeNero in Raging Bull)

Damn, I think if Mosley had landed on Manny like that, it would have been over. If Manny had landed a shot like that on Money, he would have gone for the kill letting his hands go and shit. My mouth is watering for Manny vs. Money..take the tests Manny!!

Damn, I think if Mosley had landed on Manny like that, it would have been over. If Manny had landed a shot like that on Money, he would have gone for the kill letting his hands go and shit. My mouth is watering for Manny vs. Money..take the tests Manny!!

If manny lands a shot like that it won't do as much damage. What the average fan is not seeing is the fact the mayweather is MUCH bigger than pac, any way you place it. While mosley is closer matched in terms of size. For manny to beat mayweather he has to knock him out early, very early AND he has to manage to do it with 1 maybe 2 punches because he's not skilled enough, as a natural boxer not a brawler, to do it otherwise. As much as people wanna see this pac V money fight, i just dont foresee a scenario where it would even be close

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...