Superfuture Boxing Fans?

Leonard Leroy

• 2 weeks later...
that's the basic european style however. Kessler is the embodiment of that style. And Kessler looked good aside from that punch landed in the first round on the chin.

Anyone watch Ricardo Torres vs. Kendall Holt 2? Hollllay shet

nice headbutt ftl

cotto v. margarito tonight. as much as i should be cheering the countryman, cottos got this.

glad im not a betting man, cause going off of gut reactions has caused me to pick the loser almost every time.

if anyone is looking in this thread. I'm thinking of bumping this thread every now and then with nice, short, fun fights that might now have seen. If you are interested, just tell me so. I'll update the OP with these fights

x2CR8wjai7k

SJK_lLxgH2E

For now, here is Hearns vs. Roldan. A middleweight slugfest. Just throwing it in there because its a fun fight while it lasts.

Hearns has supreme attributes in everything but that chin always creates a question mark. Anyhow, its fun to watch.

Roldan is a granite chin Argentinian who took 10 rounds of punishment from Hagler, only to get stopped on a cut/eye gouge thumb by MMH.

The Hearns right hand is one of the greatest equalizers in boxing.

uBst0EiG8ms

The postfight conference is cute.

Castillo was on of the players in perhaps the best round of boxing i have ever witnessed:

imZaiGJgbsw

Just finished watching the Cotto / Margarita fight. Incredible... Margarita must have concrete in that chin. Took so many solid hits (even though they weren't "knock out" hits), and still looked as if he could go all night. Reminds me of Kelly Pavlik, with those long arms, throwing strong punches from all angles.

vn7A5TrV4A8

I want you guys to watch my favorite boxer Ricardo Lopez knock someone out.

at 105, he was a garden gnome. if he was 40 pounds heavier, he would been known by all. He was the perfect textbook fighter, and applied perfect technique to every situation.

He retired as champion, undefeated at 50-0-1 draw, having beaten every man he ever fought.