Flat Head x 092707 = The Flat Head Suit

kiya

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
what a dumbass
<----- throwing up at the thought of getting married, again. don't give a f*** what im wearing. having said that, suit looks pretty. right on! get a prenup.
contribute? huh ...

ok... besides 4 threads to sell your stuff, this is all you have done on this forum since you signed up months ago. you came here to sell stuff it looks like.

As an endeavor that suit is purely amazing. I don't know that I personally err toward the 40's-era-styling (I might have done notch instead of peak lapels, or something inspired by vintage helmut lang) but you're to be beyond credited for having a full bespoke suit from flat head denim (!!!). Please, however, rethink the tie...

regardless of what ive said before, a real head gives props when they are due, and this is one of those auspicious occasions. the suit is sicko like mike moore, and the FH argyle socks are the "set it off" piece of the year so far. im 5'7'' , so if you spill moet on the jacket, dont bereave, you can send it to me...CONGRATS!!!

Congrats Kiya

i believe it was OutKast who said:

"ain't nobody dope as me, I'm dressed so fresh, so clean"

Yes...

you should sing that whilst wearing the suit (if you haven't already done so)

First off, congrats Kiya!

Second, I'm amazed at how good it looks, my first thoughts were that it'd be difficult to try and emulate wool with FH denim, but you guys nailed it. The shoes and socks are awesome too, the shoes in particular encourage me that a pair of FH jeans can't be too bad on my wallet! Are there any plans for it to maybe be showcased in the store in the long-term?

Once again, congrats on the occasion!

Kiya:

I fucking love you bro.

Mad love to you and D, congratulations on your successes and your marriage, and I hope you kids are as happy as Marlee and I.

Sorry we couldn't make it out, but we owe you a killer weekend. We'll fly out to SF to deliver as soon as we have a chance. And a heroic babysitter. Heh.

All the best.

Oh, and that suit kills werewolves. Fucking for real.

S

Kiya, do you have some photos from the wedding? would like to see that suit stand out in a crowd..

Once again, congrats on the wedding, and good luck not spilling Dom Perignon on your denims...