FS: Pa2v2 portable amplifier with Cardas mini to mini cable $55 USD

eddyz

This is for any audio-heads or those who just want to start getting into portable audio..

I bought this off Gary, the maker of the Pa2v2 amp a few weeks ago, but I will need to sell it as I am getting a different setup next month... Unit comes with the batteries and AC charger...

For those who don't know what a Pa2v2 mini amp is,,, is basically a portable amplifer for your headphones/ iPOD/mp3/cd player units.. Having this amp will help increase bass, mid treble, and overall notes in any types of music.. I listen to mainly classical and alternative, and this unit was great for getting those lower bass that I did not get just from the ipod unit itself. Brand new, the unit will run you 50-65 bucks on Ebay + shipping..

I am also including a Cardas mini to mini cable that is not even here at my house *is mailing and coming tmmrw*.... This is to help connect your ipod to the amplifer's input jack... This is high quality cable, that costed me 15 bucks just for the 6 inches.... This will reduce static, and make the unit + ipod sound better.

I am selling this bundle $55 + shipping cost to anywhere in Canada and US....

Paypal Only..

for more info on the amp check out --> http://www.electric-avenues.com/audio8.html

pa2_5.jpg