whats the best jeans for girls

hasejun1985

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tragic: I agree totally!

Geowu: Those were the last season's Levi's RED

My vote: Edwin. My girl has the new ones finished by NOW or something like thwat and they are pretty cool for prefaded jeans. The best is a pair of worn in raw denim jeans BY FAR! By chix don't dig that these days. One thing that I keep and eye on is the back pockets- small back pockets shoud be avoided at all costs!

Carpe Denim!

1112885282366_selvage1_edited.JPG

My girlfriend is 5'11 and is a size 12-14 and so far has been unable to fit into every pair of "fancy" jeans she's tried on. Her thighs are too big. icon_smile_tongue.gif

From the responses so far I'm guessing everyone digs twiggy girls!

Edited by minya on Aug 2, 2005 at 10:29 PM

Quote:

If the lady has the right body..Notify Jeans without any questions.

--- Original message by spitzbrg on Aug 2, 2005 03:08 PM

I agree with Spitzbrg. Notify look great on the right bum. (although I've also seen it looking terrible on girls I know who have very nice rear ends - sometimes their jeans tend to squish their arses a little bit down their legs. Very stretchy denim).

Otherwise I think it's a case of finding the brand that fits a particular bum. I've seen great looking rears in all sorts of brands...R&R, Yanuk, Edwin, Sixty, James, Paige, etc etc

Seven for All Mankind do a good job of making a women of all sizes, shapes and ages look good.