Making my own Carol Christian Poell pants

beast

Why don't you learn how to make them yourself then? it seems like with all this talk of tailors and alterations etc, if you were really serious about design you'd try your hand at it yourself.

Dont have the time and patience. At times, it takes me half an hour just to sew a button.

Is there such a thing as Margiela stitch? Do you mean the 4 white threads at the back attaching the Margiela label If so, I am not interested in that. Think I will have to scrap the Margiela clasp idea since that cannot be easily found. Anyway that always come out when I wear it.

Ah, right. Yes, that is what mean. Sorry, didn't read your original post properly.

The tutorial on the page before said it right, it's really easy....Use a surger and set the left needle on a super low tension and use a real thick, strong thread. Then sew as normally, and pull the seams when you're finished. they will be wider as time goes by. It's seriously easy, I did it today, tailors refusing to do it sounds retarded. and now I have my own carol christian poell finger warmers. Who wtb? $200 shipped?