HEROES starts tommorrow...

rome1

I have this weird feeling that it's going to suck this season...

they need to get rid of Nikki and her son immediately, they serve no purpose to the story or to my viewing pleasure. Her husband can stay though, he's got awesome powers.

Coincidentally, D.L. is the only character from season one that will not be brought back for season two. So Shaft, Shaft's daughter, and D.L. - yep, they sho'nuff killed off every black person on the show.

well they sure didn't really set that much up, other than letting us know that peter is still alive and well. He also seems to have some serious powers under his belt. Nathan is now an Alkie bc he thinks that pete's dead? why did he not go back into office? Whos killin off the senior members? NBC let me have enough to want to watch more.

well they sure didn't really set that much up, other than letting us know that peter is still alive and well. He also seems to have some serious powers under his belt. Nathan is now an Alkie bc he thinks that pete's dead? why did he not go back into office? Whos killin off the senior members? NBC let me have enough to want to watch more.

The five years on episode was five years on from what happened IF the explosion

had happened in new york.

eh...bitch bleeds black death from her eyes!!!!

dude it was the most spooky fucking episode i ever seen. i dont konw how they manage to balance hiro's kiddy naivity (redundant adjective?) and that crasy curse man. i was so chilled when the healer was reading her, and just scared shitless when the maya turned around with black fucking tears. sick sick show.

can you imagine seeing out of your eyes through that black ink? goddammit!

dude it was the most spooky fucking episode i ever seen. i dont konw how they manage to balance hiro's kiddy naivity (redundant adjective?) and that crasy curse man. i was so chilled when the healer was reading her, and just scared shitless when the maya turned around with black fucking tears. sick sick show.

are you serious?

Wow...Do you have a vagina?